It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud Boys’ Tarrio guilty of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: JinMI
The pendulum is gonna be a thing to behold.

You attack American democracy and American way of life

It’s a shame that none of that really happened on Jan 6th…..at least not the way they say it happened.
But it’s being perpetrated by the America hating Democrats every day.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It was broadcast live on TV.
From what I witnessed it sure looked like bad things happened all around.
Don't sugercoat it man.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I kind of disagree with the media aspect... only a certain demographic watches legacy media on cable or satellite networks.

As for the pipe bomb fiasco, the FBI increased the total reward for solid evidence to $500,000 in January. They seem pretty dedicated.

The equal justice aspect makes me think, it seems like this is a federal matter, not a state one. People are comparing what happened during the "summer of love" to the January 6th riots, why would the feds get involved in state by state affairs? And didn't a young man get acquitted for shooting and killing two people and seriously injuring another?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I kind of disagree with the media aspect... only a certain demographic watches legacy media on cable or satellite networks.

Thats fine. Search almost anything topical on any search engine, lemme know what pops up first.

As for the pipe bomb fiasco, the FBI increased the total reward for solid evidence to $500,000 in January. They seem pretty dedicated.

Cool, they made an internet post...with a reward from taxpayers. I think we have very different definitions for dedication....

The equal justice aspect makes me think, it seems like this is a federal matter, not a state one. People are comparing what happened during the "summer of love" to the January 6th riots, why would the feds get involved in state by state affairs? And didn't a young man get acquitted for shooting and killing two people and seriously injuring another?

How bout those Kavanaugh hearings or May 31, 2020?

Your mentioned a self defense case. Thanks for that

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

It was broadcast live on TV.
From what I witnessed it sure looked like bad things happened all around.
Don't sugercoat it man.

What did the summer of love look like to you?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

🤣
Might as well be $500 million.
They won’t have to pay anyone when nobody can finger the FBI for doing it themselves.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It's how you use the search engine, the search engine itself isn't broken. Perhaps the same demographic that listens mostly to legacy media should learn to use Google or Bing?

The FBI isn't technically funded by the everyday tax payer... and wouldn't you a citizen want to know who is planting pipe bombs in your nation's capital housing democratically elected officials, during an insurrection attempt?

I see the whayaboutisms have no end to steer away from the subject of Jan 6th... what about Kavanaugh? What about "summer of love"?

What about what lead and who was involved in January 6th?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

🤣
They won’t have to pay anyone when nobody can finger the FBI for doing it themselves.

Do you have proof of that?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Anarchy is what it looked like to me.
I assume that is what most people saw.
And besides I didn't bring up that up.
Not the topic.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Anarchy is what it looked like to me.
I assume that is what most people saw.
And besides I didn't bring up that up.
Not the topic.

Fair

If you saw anarchy then how in the hell can it culminate in seditious conspiracy?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It's how you use the search engine, the search engine itself isn't broken. Perhaps the same demographic that listens mostly to legacy media should learn to use Google or Bing?

My point is that if youre not watching cable news or reading newspapers youre searching online.

The FBI isn't technically funded by the everyday tax payer... and wouldn't you a citizen want to know who is planting pipe bombs in your nation's capital housing democratically elected officials, during an insurrection attempt?

You called it dedication to make a post with a taypayer reward. Not me. Also, i didnt see an insurrection attempt.

I see the whayaboutisms have no end to steer away from the subject of Jan 6th... what about Kavanaugh? What about "summer of love"?

You asked for something analog in DC, i gave them.

Sorry, not sorry you dont like the answer.

What about what lead and who was involved in January 6th?

Yes, 30+ FBI and informants. Lets investigate that.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: RazorV66

🤣

Do you have proof of that?

Nope just a hunch based on how partisan the FBI has become, it’s been proven that many agents wanted to take Trump down.

$500,000 is a lot of scratch for them to offer to get possibly only the one dude that they have pictures of, for pipe bombs that never went off and only have their word on it.
Their word isn’t as good as it used to be.

Nobody is that loyal not to take advantage of that kind of money.
Or they know they’ll never have to pay it out.
edit on 4-5-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Search engines are free market systems if you utilize them correctly. I can find anything on nazi propoganda, or Maoist philosophy if I use the right words, TV or satellite I don't have a choice.

---

Wasn't an insurrection attempt? Why did people come prepared to erect gallows outside the capitol building?

Again... the FBI had a reason to infiltrate the proud boys. You tell me why they had the motive to do that. Why did they need such a presence...

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Bad apples were present wanting to do bad apple things.
Said bad apple are being punished.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So it's all speculation?

I can respect the skepticism, but this is a heated topic that should be looked at with a rather level head.

link   

Search engines are free market systems if you utilize them correctly. I can find anything on nazi propoganda, or Maoist philosophy if I use the right words, TV or satellite I don't have a choice.

Sure, but what sources come up first?

Wasn't an insurrection attempt? Why did people come prepared to erect gallows outside the capitol building?

Who has been charged with insurrection again?

Let me guess, this is where you tell me setting fire to the white house compound pales compared to some hastily built decoration....right?

Again... the FBI had a reason to infiltrate the proud boys. You tell me why they had the motive to do that. Why did they need such a presence...

They sure did, the result we see today to dupe people like you

link   

Bad apples were present wanting to do bad apple things.
Said bad apple are being punished.

But not all.....

Weird.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

BLM leaders were treated differntly. However, their mistake was planning to go into the capital building. 20 years is very harsh. But it's not entirely shocking since he and others are being made an example of. Their plan was stupid and accomplished nothing but putting them in jail.

All because Trump wasn't elected and some trolls got people to believe in the Qanon conspiracy.

I'm sitll curious about why so little was done to prevent the entry into the capital building. The FBI gave warnings beforehand.

edit on 4-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

What comes up first?

Google this: sedition meaning.

Do these proud boys memebers come up first? Because that's what they were convicted of, sedition.

No they don't. Now Google: proud boys sedition.
And see what you get, exactly what you'll find.

Sedition is a form of enciting and attempting to conspire and rebel agaisnt thr state, and in the US if I'm not mistaken it's a democratic system under a republic law. A few people can't just decide to become above the law because of their feelings.

I wasn't duped, you were, by a demagogue clown known as trump a bunch of hopeless romantics who thought they can relive the American revolution for some clown named Donald Trump.
edit on 4-5-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

So it's all speculation?

I can respect the skepticism, but this is a heated topic that should be looked at with a rather level head.

So you think the FBI is above setting people up?
They are not and they did.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join