It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War on Division - Divided, We Fall (Tucker Carlson & more)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Journalist Lauren Southern argues that Tucker Carlson was muzzled because he has been working against the divisiveness pushed by the criminal elite. They want us divided and feuding with each other rather than focused on them, for obvious reasons.

Paris is tearing itself apart as we speak. The police are fighting with the revolutionaries. The criminal elite never fight their own battles.

In Canada, the tired Left vs. Right battle wages on. When the Conservative Leader Stephen Harper was in power, my fact-based arguments were written off by conservatives as Leftist smears. After the Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau got into power, I found myself written off by liberals as a Right-winger slinging smears. I was only able to discuss the harms each leader was doing to our country with those on the opposing political side--who then consider me one of them.

I've had my own biases and shortsightedness, naturally. I learn and grow over time. But when fact-based arguments are outright ignored, you know you're dealing with blind ideology.

It's frustrating and sometimes impossible to push past the walls between us. We all have free will. If a person decides not to listen--it's their way or the highway--you have no option of diplomacy with them. As I always say: "You can't reason with unreasonable people". You must either walk away or argue with them. Walking away is not always the best solution and it's not always possible. If an unreasonable person chooses to combat your effort to speak truth or to do right, then you must either surrender (hand your power away) or stand your ground. This is why war will always happen. There is no avoiding it. Free will means some people will refuse to consider another perspective or a middle ground between their view and someone else's for the sake of peace. They have the power to oppose as rigidly as they wish. Rational people then have a duty to push back against oppositional rigidity, lest we lose all semblance of democracy.

What happens when the system itself becomes rigidly oppositional? Canada's corporate media has been vilifying the Right for several years now while going increasingly woke/Marxist. They've effectively become a propaganda arm of the Government. Our last prime minister, Stephen Harper, started with the strong-arming of corporate media--which they somewhat resisted. As our media are Leftist, naturally they fall into line when it's asked of them by the Liberal Justin Trudeau. The media still calls the Freedom Convoy "Trumpian" (media speak for "fascist".) They champion the actually fascist-like Trudeau Government as it jails peaceful Convoy activists to this day. I just made a thread on the conviction of Pastor Artur Pawlowski.

Canadians are now arguing with each other on social media as to whether or not Pawlowski's arrest was good or bad. This returns us to the old debate over the Convoy. This leads us to Government corruption. This in turn leads us to the topic of what I call the "criminal elite" and their perversion of our houses of power, our institutions and our culture. It's all so divisive.

A man named Fredo remarked "Good" (to Pawlowski's arrest.) The result is predicable:

One solution is to push alternative sources of information and/or to better inform others with key reports from their own media. But again, free will. People will ignore you or write you off so they don't have to listen. I always say a lie is a slippery little pill that goes down easy because it's designed to be swallowed. The big, jagged pill of truth goes down hard and makes you sick to your stomach. The richer the society--the weaker and more comfortable the people--the less likely they are to trade pills for the sake of truth. It's just so easy to say nah and manifest some lazy excuses to justify it to yourself. We all seem so well-practiced with excuse-making.

But the point is, my attempts to convince people they are wrong has always fallen on deaf ears. They just resent me for being "Right wing" or "Trumpian" or otherwise misinformed. They choose not to listen.

Wish I had the answers. Perhaps someone wiser than me can help. All I can say for now is to "keep your eye on the ball". The enemy is the criminal elite. They must be exposed. They must be brought to justice. They must take THE HEAT--the pressure, the focus. Not your fellow citizens who simply see things differently. It's not a battle that can be won (at least not by arguing.) We need to "bring the fight to them". The criminal elite--the politicians, the Epstein connections, the anti-democracy globalists. They are the ones responsible for the turmoil. They ARE the enemy of the people, not each other.

edit on 2-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Anyone notice the blue helmets? This is a France issue and without the BH the people would have squashed this. if you ask me the U.S. needs to back them, they helped us in our Revolution! But they won't with this administration. This is bad.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets
Like UN blue helmets?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The first video is one all should watch IMO. Thanks for posting

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks, Sky.

BTW, thanks everyone for the replies. I don't always have anything meaningful to add but I appreciate the feedback!

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You can see antifa flag in the riot YouTube video right at the Minute 7:36, this is being manufactured and paid for by actors in the shadows...

edit on 3-5-2023 by ATSAlex because: clarifying what video...

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Slightly on topic. Supposedly a text message was responsible for Carlson being ousted/muzzled. This goes to Southern's point that Carlson was silenced because of his push to unite Americans.

According to a recent report in The New York Times, Carlson’s private thoughts on the growing divide and violence in modern America played a crucial role in his departure. The report suggests that a text message sent by Carlson on January 7, 2021, the day after the Capitol riot, “set off a panic at the highest levels of Fox” as the network was facing a lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems.

conservativebrief.com...
Edit: Sorry wrong link. Fixed.

Seems like Fox News has the same problem other news networks and sites like Twitter have had: too many staunch Leftist employees.

edit on 3-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2023 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Yes I believe it is. Good catch!

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not signed into ATS for a while but this thread made me want to comment.

You sir, could be published.

So well put together and everything you have to say is on point.

Cheers for the refreshment and to know there is some sense out there.

Have a good day my guy.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: collie

Thank you for your comment, it's appreciated.
I'm self-published and working on getting short stories published, maybe articles.

top topics

join