It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nose Knows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Meet the A-Team.

This is my daily tonic, which consists of :

Lemon Juice (30%) - 30ml
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 full caps
Apple Cider Vinegar (from the mother) - 2 full caps

The following are 1/2 teaspoon (try 1/8th of cayenne 1st if you are sensitive)

Cayenne
Garlic
Turmeric
Nutmeg
Ginger

Raw Honey - heaped teaspoon

Mix it all together, Salut!

Yes, I know freshly squeezed lemon juice is more effective.

I know fresh garlic etc is better.

I'm just too lazy to prepare all that every day.

Here are the results I've experienced in the past few months: no coughs, no flu, no nothing.

All my colleagues have had flu these past few months.

I sometimes share the inside of a vehicle with any one of them on a daily basis for hours on end, windows closed.

Since using this combination and adding on as time went by (Nutmeg being the latest gang member to be initiated) there has only been one very noticeable change for me physically.

The mucus in my nose dried up.

Every once in a while I would have to blow my nose once when I get out of bed, but then it would be a couple of days before I had to blow my nose again.

No snot, no flu.

Check out the health benefits of each of these ingredients I listed for yourself, there's a ton of info on youtube although I doubt there's one video that includes all of the ingredients listed above.

If you're on medication that lowers your blood pressure speak to your doctor first if you plan to try it out and watch a couple of videos to get a basic idea of how it works.

Here's 2 doctors whose videos have become my goto sources for anything health related.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Yes, stop the sugar.

Best of health to you.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
When I caught something and the clinic swabbed me with the covid test I got covid right where the swab touched my sinuses. Minus the Olive oil that was exactly the concoction I put together. YUK and it worked....... LOL

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Meet the A-Team.

This is my daily tonic, which consists of :

Lemon Juice (30%) - 30ml
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 full caps
Apple Cider Vinegar (from the mother) - 2 full caps

The following are 1/2 teaspoon (try 1/8th of cayenne 1st if you are sensitive)

Cayenne
Garlic
Turmeric
Nutmeg
Ginger

Raw Honey - heaped teaspoon

Yes, I know freshly squeezed lemon juice is more effective.

I know fresh garlic etc is better.

I'm just too lazy to prepare all that every day.

Here are the results I've experienced in the past few months: no coughs, no flu, no nothing.

All my colleagues have had flu these past few months.

I sometimes share the inside of a vehicle with any one of them on a daily basis for hours on end, windows closed.

Since using this combination and adding on as time went by (Nutmeg being the latest gang member to be initiated) there has only been one very noticeable change for me physically.

The mucus in my nose dried up.

Every once in a while I would have to blow my nose once when I get out of bed, but then it would be a couple of days before I had to blow my nose again.

No snot, no flu.

Check out the health benefits of each of these ingredients I listed for yourself, there's a ton of info on youtube although I doubt there's one video that includes all of the ingredients listed above.

If you're on medication that lowers your blood pressure speak to your doctor first if you plan to try it out and watch a couple of videos to get a basic idea of how it works.

Here's 2 doctors whose videos have become my goto sources for anything health related.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

That's the ticket!👍

I started Keto on April 7th and today I've lost 17.5 lbs total so far since I started! I quit sugar completely and things are getting so much better. I'm still a pessimist at my core, lol, but I'm not dwelling on things like I used to.

More energy, more clarity, more drive.

Added some spirolina, milk thistle and choline for liver support. I do 1 teaspoon turmeric in warm water with a couple of pinches of ground black pepper to increase the effectiveness.

I'm not going back to the standard American diet. It's designed to kill you, period.

I'll have to grab a few more ingredients to try that concoction you shared next time I go to the store.

Oh yeah, and I'm currently on only one meal a day (OMAD) and running a caloric deficit.

I'm telling you I feel great and I'm also saving a ton of money on food! Winning.

edit on 5/1/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

For added YUK put a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in your mouth before downing all that but honestly I got used to the taste.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm down to one cup of coffee with one sugar per day just to wake up. The rest of the time I drink a blend of cranberry, pomegranate and ginseng tea.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

In my current location I'm a bit limited as to my diet but my daily menu includes 3 boiled eggs, 2 apples, 2 bananas, about 20 grams of walnuts, a whey protein shake with added glutamine and Moringa which is poured over hot Oats which has 3 blocks of 99% cacao chocolate melted into it.

I also take cod liver oil, vit d & k2, zinc and a 9-strain Probiotic.

My other meal comes from a restaurant and I have no say in what it will be so I usually just eat the meat and chuck the rest.
edit on 1-5-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Me too! started with warm water and Lemon juice first thing every morning in about 2007 and slowly started growing the gang gang to where it is now...which is pretty much same as yours. I add black pepper which apparently inhibits an enzyme that limits the availability of the tumeric or something. Havent tried the nutmeg and garlic addition but cant remember the last time I "caught a cold".
On a side note nothing kicks the arse of a solid hangover quite like it.
Cheers and good health to one and all!

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Good move man !

We use most of those things daily as well.

Screw the White-Coated-Baffled-Ones™ !

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Justoneman

For added YUK put a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in your mouth before downing all that but honestly I got used to the taste.

I love fenugreek, probably my favorite spice

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Awesome reminds me of the stuff on earthclinic you should post your recipe on there

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ummm...I stopped the sugar and most dairy products...drink a crap ton more water...gave up the carbonated beverages...eat way more veggies and fresh fruit...more nuts and seeds...more fish and chicken and cut back on the red meat...

In a month I've lost 15 lbs and feel good...the little smallish gut fat seems to be melting away...my goal is to loose another 20 lbs...get down to 200lbs...

YouSir

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I'm rooting for you bud, I know it's but a matter of time for you it's already a done deal.

I've stopped smoking for about a month today, I've put on weight but it's healthy weight.

Soon we'll be swopping weight.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That's a very well constructed tonic. Looks like everything is in place to start encouraging long chain fatty acid production. That's really great for turning your cell membranes into apex predators.

A few months, huh? You eating taters?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 7UNCLE7SNAKE7HANDS7

Only when the restaurant puts it in with the spare ribs, then I'll have a few chips but that's about it. Lately though they've switched to rice so yeah that just gets chucked.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Add a bit of warm water to aid with mixing in the honey.

top topics

join