It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Republic Bank to be taken over by FDIC - Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
First Republic Bank may be next!!

Apparently a private sector rescue has failed and the FDIC may be swooping in !!

Some kind of "report"

And President Biden walked away silently and swiftly today when asked !!

How many more to go? šŸ˜

Video report included:
First Republic Bank to be taken over by FDIC: Report

The FDIC has decided that the bank has no more time to pursue a private sector rescue

First Republic Bank will be placed under the receivership of the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation imminently, according to a report.

Reuters reported on Friday that the FDIC has decided that the regional bank's position has deteriorated, leaving no more time to go after a private sector rescue, a source told the outlet.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The consolidation of banks continues and soon we will be left with fewer choices and the fed coin. I'm guessing they will give out another stimulus that you will need the fed crypto wallet to take possession.

edit on 28-4-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And President Biden walked away silently and swiftly today when asked !!

He never "walks" away. It's more like an old-man shuffle. If it's swiftly, it's because he knows he's getting ice cream later.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

There is a group of conservatives in the process of coming out with a bank, credit union and credit card.
I am curious about how many walls they will have knock down to achieve it.
Especially to get Visa or one of the others on to the card also.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
this is wonderful for my bitcoin investment

I hope more banks collapse

if we factor in the end game this is meaningless. the US is about to become an empire, we think we are an empire but wait until you see what happens after the US pluto return

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Pop Goes the Weasel

First Republic Bank Is Seized, Sold to JPMorgan in Second-Largest U.S. Bank Failure
šŸ¤”

Regulators seized First Republic Bank FRC -43.30%decrease; red down pointing triangle and struck a deal to sell the bulk of its operations to JPMorgan Chase JPM 2.09%increase; green up pointing triangle

& Co., heading off a chaotic collapse that threatened to reignite the recent banking crisis.

JPMorgan said it will assume all of First Republicā€™s $92 billion in depositsā€”insured and uninsured. It is also buying most of the bankā€™s assets, including about $173 billion in loans and $30 billion in securities.

As part of the agreement, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. will share losses with JPMorgan on First Republicā€™s loans. The agency estimated that its insurance fund would take a hit of $13 billion in the deal. JPMorgan also said it would receive $50 billion in financing from the FDIC.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So we have FEDNOW launching in July from what I've researched it's full control of our finances which means they can turn off our finances at any moment they choose . get caught speeding the fine is auto deducted from your account we are in for a world of hurt .

I bet the FED's start taking over Banks left and right .

I'm not sure how it's going to go down but they are about to take full control of our cash .

Even wonder if Gold and Silver will be considered no value as currency .
edit on 1-5-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

It's a fully optional instant payment platform similar to Venmo.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Consolidation leading to CBDCs. It's only a matter of time. Eventually cashless. All transactions recorded by the IRS. Eventually social credit ties in. Did you spread misinformation that's actually true but can't be said because gov fact checkers say it's false? We are deducting 500 good Boi points. Eventually UBI when AI replaces your usefulness. Want your 2000 digital dollar UBI monthly income? You'll need to be signed up with digital ID and vaccine passport. Better be up to date on your clot shots or no fake money for you! Doesn't really matter the bioweapon shots are to get rid of your anyway.

Fun times.
edit on 1-5-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is huge. People are not paying attention.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: xuenchen

This is huge. People are not paying attention.

"Going as planned."

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

What's his favourite flavour? Mine is French Vanilla.
Are you also in the Jao Bai Den fan club?

I am member number #4 since I know that when the Fifth Reich comes, I will get perks.

new topics

top topics

join