It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. officially announced his candidacy for President of the United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. officially announced his candidacy for President of the United States on Wednesday, April, 19th, in Boston, Massachusetts.

Kennedy, a Democrat, is 69 years old. He’s the oldest son of Senator Robert F. Kennedy, who was assassinated while campaigning for president in 1968. He is also a nephew of President John F. Kennedy and the late Senator Ted Kennedy, who ran for president in 1980. He is also an anti-vaccine activist. Kennedy, who has espoused vaccine hesitancy since the 2000s, has become one of the most prominent voices in the anti-vaccine movement, according to experts, as the founder of Children's Health Defense, a nonprofit organization known mainly for its anti-vaccine efforts.
“I’ve come here today to announce my candidacy for Democratic nomination for president of the United States,” Kennedy said after taking the stage, according to Fox News. “My mission over the next 18 months of this campaign, and throughout my presidency, will be to end the corrupt merger of state and corporate power that is threatening now to impose a new kind of corporate feudalism on our country.”
Kennedy, a self-described "lifelong Democrat," through his support of what critics call conspiracies about the COVID-19 vaccines, has garnered support from some unlikely bedfellows on the right.

"RFK Jr. could jump into the Republican primary for president, and only [Ron] DeSantis and [former President Donald] Trump, I think, would do better," former Trump adviser Steve Bannon recently said on MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's streaming program, "Lindell TV."
Or a VP for President Trump.

www.cnn.com...
nypost.com...
www.usnews.com...
abcnews.go.com...
edit on v072023Wednesdaypm30America/ChicagoWed, 19 Apr 2023 14:07:14 -05001 by Violater1 because: ilkyrtuio

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
He has been good at controlled opposition. 😎

Some deep research is necessary about what he "says" or what he "says he would do" vs what he "has done" 😎

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Is it just because he's a Kennedy? And someone thought it would be cute if he acts like the second coming of JFK, and audiences would just eat it up with a spoon?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Mods, came you change the icon of this forum to RFK Jr.?
RFK Jr. is a true Democrat, with liberty, justice and Constitutional ideals for all.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Is it just because he's a Kennedy? And someone thought it would be cute if he acts like the second coming of JFK, and audiences would just eat it up with a spoon?

What are your objections with RFK Jr.?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Just like the audiences ate up the "chosen one" .....How many religious figures for president can one country stand?

religionnews.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here is JFK Jr's speech.
He's making a lot of since.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Some deep research is necessary about what he "says" or what he "says he would do" vs what he "has done" 😎

You think so? His book the real Anthony fauci makes me think otherwise as well as the amount of censorship he's faced.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The crowd gathered here is larger and more supportive than ANY of Biden's campaign speeches.
/s They ran out of spoons many many times here s/
50:30

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: xuenchen

You think so? His book the real Anthony fauci makes me think otherwise as well as the amount of censorship he's faced.

The research will tell 😎

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Did he not receive the memo that no Kennedy is allowed by tptb to have ambitions for the highest office seat? Oh..well, it has been so many years ago they probably forgot anyways..

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

The crowd gathered here is larger and more supportive than ANY of Biden's campaign speeches.

He sounds like he's dying. Who did he name for VP?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Did he not receive the memo that no Kennedy is allowed by tptb to have ambitions for the highest office seat? Oh..well, it has been so many years ago they probably forgot anyways..

The U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Marshals need to triple their guard for this man. President Trump, JFK Jr. is going to be a tough competitor for the next race. You need to listen to his speech.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

That’s all you can come up with is an ad hominin remark. That’s very hollow and disappointing. You obviously didn’t listen to his factual and inspiring speech. Why I was expecting more from you.
/s Where's Flag Blanket, SniffMyPit or PortalPeeper when you need them. /s
edit on v092023Wednesdaypm30America/ChicagoWed, 19 Apr 2023 16:09:31 -05001 by Violater1 because: ugtfjhi

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Considering the past.

I am doubting they will give F. Kennedy Jr a chance.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

That’s all you can come up with is an ad hominin remark. That’s very hollow and disappointing. You obviously didn’t listen to his factual and inspiring speech. Why I was expecting more from you.
/s Where's Flag Blanket, SniffMyPit or PortalPeeper when you need them. /s

I do this for free like everyone else. I listened, and I just couldn't shake the feeling this guy won't be around for another 5 years.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
His voice is like that, literally because of a side affect of a vaccine.

Try again though!

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

LOL , Imagine he Switches Parties and get's Named as Trump's VP Running Mate Killing Two Birds with One Stone in 28'.............

edit on 19-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Talk about a conundrum for the libtards that pushed covid shots on other people… what are they going to do now?!?!

This guy is an antivaxer!!😱😱 Imagine having to choose. Either an antivaxer, or the President that brought you project warp speed.

Kind of seems like most of their ideals now adays. What a laughable situation for all of them

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hope he runs then maybe I can offload these Ted Kennedy paintings I can't sale

Oh I got a Trumpy Bear too might make some money 2024 lol

edit on 19-4-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join