It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mRNA Force Feeding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Since the Chinese thought it a good idea to inject mice with mRNA milk and it showed up in their systems, they also thought it great enough to tell the world.
Nifty, except this is nothing new.
If you eat pork products, most likely, you have ingested mRNA "spiked" pork.
Since when can we all be used as guinea pigs without our consent or knowledge? On this one, since 2018!!
That is about the time when bacon was being heavily pushed, and I wondered why.
Now I know.
"They" say that it is only pork that has been subjected to this program, but I have my doubts.
Our health is their last concern, but the ability to mess with our genetics is overwhelmingly their priority, even if it kills us. The blood-brain barrier is the ultimate target, I'm nearly sure about that.
Here is a primer to stoke some anger, from Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News-

"Moderna has agreed to design and synthesize the mRNA product candidates directed against selected targets through its mRNA Therapeutics™ platform. The platform builds on the discovery that modified mRNA can direct the body's cellular machinery to produce nearly any protein of interest—ranging from native proteins to antibodies and other entirely novel protein constructs with therapeutic activity inside and outside of cells."

www.genengnews.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.aginfo.net...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ToddB

What about pigs being used in the production of vaccines.For instance rotavirus vaccine and pcv1,2 or 3 being a contaminate during the process and being injected into newborns up to 3 times in first year of life?PCV is porcine circovirus a coronavirus?

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ToddB

for me, it's kind of like uncle sam's stealth crap. by the time they make the official announcement, the children are already bored playing with the mass produced toys, virtual or not.

here i thoth the evil things farmed us for adrenochrome, but maybe their farm is exclusive and gps''d invisible. maybe the 'alien grays are future wojacks' is a thing. evil is evil.

im also a bible guy, so the parts describing the absolute loss of *most humans to absolute ignorance is horrible, and it does not have to be this way, also according to the book, and logic.

it does not have to be this way.

new topics

join