It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hello to you, ATS. I am new, but I am also not.

I am AOx6179

I had achieved my goal with that account. That was all for my son to read. It is a trail for him to follow and an inside scoop into my thoughts on some issues. I'm playing chess with it, and that was all for future moves he may make. He's super smart and would know exactly how to break all of it down, as well as a "code" him and I use to unlock things.
So, my mission was accomplished there, and so I decided to just let that account rest as is, and to know that it will be there for him one day (he already has access, just doesn't know it yet).

But, instead of drifting off Kung Fu style, I wanted to hang about, and dive a little deeper into these tough subjects we've been discussing. I have formed a handful of epic bonds with some members here, and enjoy this info/opinion swap meet enough that I'd like to keep plugging away with you fine people.

And now that I've come clean, nice to meet ya, again, ATS.

One Love.
edit on 18-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BodhisattvaStyle

dude write a book, ATS can be down anytime...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That's true for everything including us!

Welcome back AO/Bodhisattva, I'm sure it'll all work out and best of luck to you and your son

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

ATS just isn't the best place to leave something generational, anything digital isn't.

those that think ahead one year, plant a garden.
those that think ahead ten years, plant a tree.
those that think ahead a generation, make kids to share with and care for.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Almost two decades later, still here.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Let's talk in another...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I thought along the same lines... Eggs and baskets.

Just figured I'd throw some hope at the wall and see if it sticks.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

As most folk that have been around here for a while may know, I come from a huge family. I have 5 brothers and 4 sisters. I have watched my siblings raise their children and I can tell you what worked for them.

All of my siblings were in their children’s lives and spent time with them. They all loved them and they didn’t want for anything. All together there are 20 nephews and 3 nieces.The 3 girls are doing well. 1 niece is independent, 1 depends on mommy and daddy in a pinch, the other still depends on Daddy. 1 nephew is doing exceptionally well and independent. The rest are okay but still depend on their parents in a pinch.

Guess which ones were loved, but were strictly disciplined. Guess which ones are the happiest. Guess which ones never complain, are the most generous and gives back to the community.

Love and stuff, are not all that children need. The greatest gift you can give your child, and will take them the furthest in life, is discipline. I know it has become a dirty word, but it very hard to break or stop a child that is raised with discipline, that is why they are eradicating it from parenting.

I love all my nieces and nephews. All are grown and have children of their own except for 2 nieces and 2 nephews who are still in university. They are all good kids. They are doing well, but most of them are just accepting life as it is. They bitch and complain about it, and they want more, but they won’t do more. That comes from lack of discipline. The one thing they were missing and that they hated. Is now the one they that is holding them back and stealing their joy.

Those with the strict discipline said they hated it when they were young, but they cherish it now.
I can’t tell anybody how to raise their children. I can just share my story, and hope it at least amuses, and at best, helps a little.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I've been enjoying your posts (and your artwork), so I'm glad you decided to stick around.
Looking forward to hearing more from you on ATS, and wishing you and your son the best--he sounds like a cool (and very intelligent) dude. Cheers!

WL

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Bodhisattva is a beautiful concept.

All data on the interwebs, could go poof in a second, separately, or all together.

One extra step of caution, would be to back-up all of the clues & messages in the Wayback-Machine™, at Archive.Org

No guarantee that that site will always be there.
There has been rumblings of " Cleaning-It-Up™ ",
meaning editing it to align it with the new lies they are selling us.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't know how to do a post with several replies to different people. I'm going to try and answer as a collective.

My son is 20, so he's ready now. He could start tomorrow if he wanted, so I'm not talking years and years in the future. Just When he's ready.

NightSkyB4Dawn is correct, and I back their claim. Level headed discipline, and talking with my son about the things that got him "punished" (spanked) and why he got in trouble, and why they were wrong and deserved discipline, was absolutely effective. I didn't just discipline him. I also explained the discipline, it's purpose, and it's "message.". He grew up to be a noble dude that looks out for his fellow human.

I am writing a book.
3 actually.

Oh, and it is all backed up.

Hope that helped clear some things up.

Thanks for all the help! That's one thing I do love about this place.

I really do enjoy hanging with y'all. This is a different breed and my kinda weird(unique).

edit on 18-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: F**k autocorrect

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I just click reply then copy the text for multiple replies. I'm not sure if there's another way.

My notifications is broke so I can't confirm a thread reply to myself but it used to work

To add:
Notifications are working properly it appears, we won't get a reply notification if we've seen the thread reply before checking the inbox feature. In other words copy and paste for multiple replies should work.

edit on 18-4-2023 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2023 by RAY1990 because: Tests

edit on 18-4-2023 by RAY1990 because: To add

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

One Love.

Forever.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

One Love.