It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 Year Old Honor Student Shot Twice For Ringing Doorbell

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This was an accident. No malice. No intent.

WHAT? He accidentally shot a dude in the head, then accidentally shot him again while he was down?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If the police got there @9:52, that does not give enough time to knock on the door, wait for an old man to awaken, get out of bed, gather his sleepy thoughts, decide he needs a gun and retrieve it, go to the door and assess the situation, open the door and confront.

Then after shooting happens and the kid is on the ground he gathers himself up, runs past his car and goes to a neighbor's house and begins knocking.
How much time should be allowed and considered up to this point?

From there he runs to a second house and knocks and waits?
Then the third house.
Then somehow he ends up in the street laying down under some type of apprehension by what can be assumed the third house.

So who called 9-11?
When in this timeline was the call made?
Lester never called 9-11 and that is huge weirdness on its own but fits the Clint Eastwood, "get off my lawn" narrative as lonely, angry old white man living alone and has a gun script I guess.

And the cops are there in 2 minutes from when it happened?

We can assume someone heard gunshots.
But 10:00 p.m. should put action into question and investigation would want to differentiate what was heard as only seconds transpired and bangs happen and nobody would assume bangs from a .32 is gunfire at first.

Simply put.
It took 10 minutes to type this scenario out.
How long would it take if I got shot, got up and ran with arm injured and headwound, go knocking on doors and waiting on responses.
And even if he just knocked on 3 doors in succession with no waiting the timing does not work.
It just doesn't.

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Maybe it was in text, hence his confusion without his phone. He remembered the number but not whether it was terrace or street. In one of the links it states the police arrived at 9:52 I believe. Somewhere between 9:50 and 10. So incident at 9:15-9:30 maybe? If he had to go to three houses for help and then wait for police.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
That parade they had was so peaceful and everyone was so nice and respectful.
And even the cops joined in and marched with them that day.
Cops would not participate IMO, but they did...peacefully without incidence or drama at all.

Literally every BLM event I've been to turned out like that. The whole police force was involved. Some blocking streets so people could March uninterrupted, and the rest at the front and back of the crowd.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

People are under the impression that the only BLM marches were the ones that were riots. Here in Detroit they had them weekly for months, many other cities too. There were thousands. There still are ones that occur all over. The non violent outweighed the violent. Those are just ignored.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

People are under the impression that the only BLM marches were the ones that were riots. Here in Detroit they had them weekly for months, many other cities too. There were thousands. There still are ones that occur all over. The non violent outweighed the violent. Those are just ignored.

They go off of Fox and boomer memes on Facebook. "cItIeS bUrNeD!!1!"

There were tens of thousands of them, and like a block or two of a few cities were shown on their news.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

A long while back I was with a group of protesters making our voices heard at the FBI building in Washington, DC. We were in battle with the government with the Wounded Knee protest.

The government pretty much took over the press, what they allowed to be shown, and what actually happen had no semblance to what actually happened. That was the event that really opened my eyes. I have not been able to close them since.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just want to say something about the fingerprints on the screen door handle.
Any bets that is a planted lead as a red herring.
I am willing to bet it is not the kids fingerprints.
They will use that to dispel all the detractors to the original narrative once they are done creating it.
Obviously it should already be established but AI is getting smarter and everyone just accepts all the changes now.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Cymatic

At the same? Not likely. I can see ringing, getting no response, and opening the storm door to knock on the main ... especially if you expected there to be people there expecting you and you had no response.

Is that what happened?

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Not really. The main issue was the media and politicians gaslighting about mostly peaceful protests. They deliberately covered for and made excuses for the violence so they could pander to people and act like they are on their side. Any form of protest that actually speaks truth to power is demonized.

Just look at how the US media covered the trucker protest in Canada, they immediately used the nazi/racist card and ran with several lies and rumors when it was a 100% peaceful protest. It's a re- occurring theme.
edit on 22-4-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic

Not really. The main issue was the media and politicians gaslighting about mostly peaceful protests. They deliberately covered for and made excuses for the violence so they could pander to people and act like they are on their side. Any form of protest that actually speaks truth to power is demonized.

Just look at how the US media covered the trucker protest in Canada, they immediately used the nazi/racist card and ran with several lies and rumors when it was a 100% peaceful protest. It's a re- occurring theme.

Drive by journalism. It's become a pox on the world.

Agenda's pushed by the media.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

WHAT? He accidentally shot a dude in the head, then accidentally shot him again while he was down?

I kind of find it funny the narrative that didn't come from Yarl or the shooter almost instantly comes into play. From the report, the shooter said he saw a man pulling on his outer door and so he fired two quick shots and saw Yarl run away at which time he called 911. He never opened his door so one would think it would be easy to see the angle that the bullets entered the door at either level or pointing down.

So what is it that you are looking for with the effort you have put into all this?

edit on 22-4-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

The media is getting paid to money to push the agenda of their bosses.

I see that agenda and a lot of personal agendas being pushed around the internet, with a lot more fervor, I might add. It makes me question what they are being paid.

We forget that the media is just another vehicle to advertise, manipulate and control. It is all about programming you think, believe, and respond on cue. It is extremely hard, but we need to stop dancing to the music of the piper.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Moon68

The media is getting paid to money to push the agenda of their bosses.

I see that agenda and a lot of personal agendas being pushed around the internet, with a lot more fervor, I might add. It makes me question what they are being paid.

We forget that the media is just another vehicle to advertise, manipulate and control. It is all about programming you think, believe, and respond on cue. It is extremely hard, but we need to stop dancing to the music of the piper.

Which is a travesty as the "4th branch" it was, from an historical pov, intended to call out and hold the governments feet to the fire. It also was meant to convey pertinent information aka news. Now, it's nothing but puff pieces, propaganda and pushing the "correct" agenda. Impartiality and investigative reporting has been replaced with the worst yellow journalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join