It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legislation To Outlaw Sharing The Gospel In Israel And Send Violators To Prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Silence even talking about Jesus. Jail time for speech, printed material, anything. Outlaw all efforts of Christians to discuss faith with a penalty of 1 year in prison. If any conversations happen with a minor, 2 Years in prison. Illegal to send emails or mail referencing faith in Jesus, Podcast, videos, ministry illegal.

Many of us suspect we are experiencing the birth pangs before the tribulation. This makes sense as to why they will so hate and try to kill he 2 witnesses in Revelation. It appears to be stopped for now but from the information provided, this is something that could pass.

This one caught me by surprise. I would have not thought this was possible.

AP Link

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday said he would prevent the passage of a proposal by a powerful ally in his governing coalition to punish Christian proselytizing with jail time.

The proposal had raised an uproar with evangelical Christians — one of Israel’s strongest and most influential supporters in the United States.

The bill was introduced in January by a pair of ultra-Orthodox Jewish lawmakers, including Moshe Gafni, who heads the parliament’s Finance Committee. It says soliciting someone to convert their faith should be punishable by one year in prison and solicitation to convert a minor would be punishable with a two-year sentence.

“Recently, the attempts of missionary groups, mainly Christians, to solicit conversion of religion have increased,” it said.

edit on 15-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is what happens when you cobble together a government of convenience with nutters to save your own skin , and we thought our political system was broken , not a patch on Israel's.

Another election imminent.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why do I think this is political theater?

Am I so cynical that I can't even begin to accept that Israel would go down the path of criminalizing specifically "Christian" speech?

Or is it that Netanyahu really needs "good" press right now?

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The shortest description comes from wiki:

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights in Israel are considered the most developed in the Middle East. [2] Although same-sex sexual activity was legalized in 1988, the former law against sodomy had not been enforced since a court decision in 1963.

The Israelites portrayed as God's chosen people is some what of an oxymoron now.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Or is it that Netanyahu really needs "good" press right now?

Netanyahu is trying to keep his fragile coalition together , he needs to keep the crazies on board or his house built on sand will tumble and Israel will face yet another election.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If Moshe Garni was included in the pair of ultra orthodox Jewish lawmakers then who was the other one lol.

Why name one but not the other and is it significant?

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have never believed the evangelical heresy that the modern political construct called Israel had anything to do with the Abrahamic covenants. This just proves that I was right all along.

One is not a Jew ( that is to say, inheritor of the covenant promises) by geneological inheritance, but by faith (Romans 2:28-29)

Indeed, Jesus himself said that God could raise up children for Abraham from the stones. (Matthew 3:9)

Sadly, I doubt that even this will make thinks evident to the pro-Zionist evangelical nutjobs.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I'm a Douay-Rheims guy, so Apocalypse (Revelation) 3:9.
Ten commandments plus another six hundred and three in the OT "Stick of Judah", and...
they make sin into business. They're not even jew-ish. The chosen choose Christ.
It is strange that the so-called synagogue of Satan has far less scruples than bon afide Luciferians.

Heaven did produce a Devil, but here we are, arguing about consequences about life after life.
Clearly, ultimately, there is the damned unsatisfying chaos of anti-Christ behavior
and then there are Christians in general.

If Christ had not risen, the evil ones would not REEE in war against God.

edit on 4172323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join