It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News sanctioned for withholding evidence in Dominion defamation case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From your source:

"Rupert, just tell the truth and good things will happen,” Trump added. "

As if he would!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It's truly pathetic and I just don't get how this is not totally sinking the whole "stolen election" narrative.

Because when your leader is the "chosen one" by God, his word is Gospel.

religionnews.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I love how CNN and MSNBC anchors and guests are upset, due to FoxNews not talking about what they (falsely) believe is an Earth-Shaking Settlement.

CNN has a short memory. When the network "settled" with Nicholas Sandmann due to lying about his MAGA stance, CNN only said a few words, and put it in a positive light at that.
edit on 4/19/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I love how CNN and MSNBC anchors and guests are upset, due to FoxNews not talking about what they (falsely) believe is an Earth-Shaking Settlement.

CNN has a short memory. When the network "settled" with Nicholas Sandmann due to lying about his MAGA stance, CNN only said a few words, and put it in a positive light at that.

May 19, 2023

Apparently, the $787 million "settlement" with Dominion last month, helped to push FoxNews deeper down the financial hole it started digging for itself after turning against President Trump in 2020.

Announced TODAY...FoxNews is laying off its entire INVESTIGATION UNIT.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

I'm sure there are a lot of SCARED on-the-air personalities at Fox News. If Fox lays them off, or folds, there is nowhere else for them to go in the media world, unless they want to work at a local outlet someplace. (U.S. Media is 90% Democrat-owned.)

Fox News is REAPING WHAT IT SEWED by turning its back on MAGA-AF.
🤷‍♂️

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join