It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3rd secret of Fatima

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What if it turned out that God is what we have come to identify as extraterrestrial?

I would be very surprised if he wasn’t, since we have been taught from the very beginning that God and Jesus are not of this Earth.

I think we may be overthinking this a bit. We want everything we believe to be good to look like us. We won’t accept even small deviations. We want everyone to be the same color, same size, same eye shape, same eye color, the list goes on. Yet we know that while man has the propensity for good, that we also have an evil streak, that many cannot control.

Going along the lines of A Childhoods End”, I think we are all in for a big surprise. We are selfish. It just goes with the primordial gunk that cements us together. So we have to think that we are the bestest, the chosen, the favorite child. We have been wrong about almost everything at one time or another. My money is on that we have got this wrong as well.

I don’t think we have yet reached point where we can truly be able to truly see and understand God. We have to get out of our own way first and remove the childish ideas and fantasies from our minds first. We have a long way to go.

The good news is that it is no longer about us presently alive, we have served our purpose. They are coming for the children.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Whatever happened at Cova da Iria in 1917 was prophesied the February before and published in the Lisbon and Porto newspapers. The shepherds were initially not believed, infact Lucia stated she didn’t tell her parents initially because she knew she would not be believed. They were all initially chastised for telling lies but as the story evolved more and more interest was occurring and crowds began to attend the monthly events. the August event happened a few days later due to the children being held by the mayor and priest. The title miracle of the sun was named by a journalist present on the day. The shepherds were questioned after every monthly event and the interviews were all recorded, the priests investigating the events also wrote reports of the circumstances occurring and the shepherds comments. According to the written records made at the time No one stated it was the Virgin Mary! Infact Lucia described the appearance of the young girl and a picture was drawn of the entitiy. There is no mention of any secrets. In 1917 rural Portugal the go to people for an explanation of anything happening was the church. One of the priests present on the day is recorded as saying “ it was the work of the devil “ the church hijacked the event and the jesuits held Lucia incommunicado. Then ten years later she produced her memoirs strangely enough with the Jesuit narrative.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cpnorrisjr3
The Mayan where wrong. According to their calender 2000 was end of time. Predictions are just that 50/50 change. Just like any Predictions.

<< 1  2   >>

join