It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A https glitch

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I just came across a glitch in the matrix,

It did not last long, 5-10 min. I am on the optus network so I cannot be surprised. When locked out, the IP address 198.15.108.202 did not work. Taking the s out of https had no effect.

The China approach on Hong Kong and Taiwan looks long term. One step at a time. There is more money in taking things over than blowing them up.

I don't know what the latest upgrades done, this IP link is still busted. An IP backup should DNS go down is prudent. As for how technical this mess is these days?

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I had the same thing a few minutes ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Saw that also.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I had to use "https://www.abovetopsecret.com/live.php" to get back in a few times. unless you clear cache more diligently than I do.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Intermittent Potato Peels 😎

Somebody is not nice ⚔️

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My cache is backed up bad, getting up to a hundred tabs open. With the latest server update, I got back on quicker with brave than firefox.

The new thread tab is still broken on my end. The rest is working ok.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
For me, www...abovetopsecret...com... keeps redirecting to www...abovetopsecret...com... which is a busted page.

I cleared cache and everything and it still comes back with a busted page.

The only way I can possibly get in (no matter what I do or change in the addy, it keeps reverting) is to use www...abovetopsecret...com...
edit on CDT2704bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 04 Apr 2023 11:27:51 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
the site has issues

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Unable to click the recent link at the top, it goes straight to the white changes coming page page.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Weird # has been happening on this site all day for the last few days. I thought it was one browser but it doesn't matter

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Happening more now.

Trump is in the courtroom !!!!⚖️

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I was getting the same deal in the UK for the last hour or two.
There is a post on Reddit ATS from the ATS admin guy saying he was changing some DNS addreses and it may cause a few issues over the next few days-not sure when the actual message was written though-Its here(you may have to search by "new",then its first post)-
old.reddit.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
them flags are wilding.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

It does look like something has gone wrong there. Hope ATS has not been invaded by an army of bots.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Yep, but it looks like it.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
For two hours at the bar - the dude with the dreadlocks and the dude with the peacock.

Your system is slow.

Mmm, Avaaz/McCafarty ... your security is so profound, it's slowing down your system.

Now how do you get rid of it?

Well, install an uninsistaller.
edit on 5-4-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join