It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTQ groups warn of 'serious consequences' if police release trans school shooter's manifesto

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What are they going to do? Slap fight? Get mad and stomp their feet? Get all flustered? Protest against freedom of speech and the press?

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: infolurker

I was banned from Reddit for stating that I believed some LGBQT were now being weaponized and used to create division in the hops of forcing gun banning. Both by those who might direct violence at them in retaliation and also by them committing violence. I was banned for that because it " promoted hate". Just like i said with ANTIFA, BLM, the Proud Boys. All are being infiltrated and deep state run. Reddit is like a snake handling cult. If you are a believer and chant their leftist mantra, okay. But if you speak out and question them, saying " be careful some of those snakes are deadly"... you're a hater and you get banned. But i say the lGBQT have some very sick individuals that are sexual predators and reddit is friendly with them and others have stated they are involved in its organization.

ban trans from owning guns.

bust hem on RICO.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Albert999
I really really wish I could un-gay myself. These LGBTQTTRYTDF Idiots are ruining the world 😑

Take heart... for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure most people know that the few extremists don't speak for the many. I know you aren't alone either.

I remember when "drop the T" started years ago. Then one of the Stonewall founders denounced their current mission and activities, and started the LHB Alliance. We've got Gays Against Groomers doing their best to fight the good fight.

We're living in a world of extremes and extremists. Most people recognize them for what and who they are. Not all, but most!

Thanks for that nice post πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ I might just join the fight against groomers too. We need to protect our kids at all costs so why not.

Hi guys, thanks so much for your kind posts. With regards to joining the fight against groomers, anyone got any ideas or links? My google search was futile πŸ˜’

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There is orgs like Gay against groomers.
There are also gays and transgenders that have infiltrated some these more militant groups that more information in the future will be provided.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
There is orgs like Gay against groomers.
There are also gays and transgenders that have infiltrated some these more militant groups that more information in the future will be provided.

Thank you ☺️

Just joined the fight with gays against groomers.com πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
edit on 5-4-2023 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

He should have use peppered spray to the get the sicko out of him.

Or carry a decibel meter and an air horn. If they register over 110db, blast the air horn right in their ears

broken ear drums hurt, makes ya wanna beach yourself in jersey.

no one has 10Kgs of C4 in a vest lying around?

that'll shut them up for a long time. nobody knows a real crazy nut after 20+ yrs?

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

As most know mental health issues such as depression are often attached to "gender disphoria".

They don't want an ugly side to the Trans community exposed.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Hi. Please disregard the warning about your signature. I hit the wrong button by mistake. I believe I have restored your signature to where it was before but feel free to update and and ignore the alert you received in your private messages.
edit on 8-4-2023 by Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Has the shooter's manifesto being released?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tipulatedone

originally posted by: Blueracer
I found this. Do not know if it is legit or not.

A Page From The Alleged TN Shooter's 'Manifesto'

Thats terrifying if true.
I mean how could someone have these thoughts.
I dont agree with but understand why someone could hate another country/religious/race but to hate/bring into question if youve got innie bits or dangly bits is completely mental!!

the human race is #ing bizarre man!

That is not from the Nashville shooter it was proven to be written years before on one of the chans.
edit on 28-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
What is the matter? Don't want anyone to see the reasons why the child murder went haywire? Maybe the the BS "Genocide & Vengeance" rhetoric that the Trans activist are spewing? Maybe?

LGBTQ groups don't want that manifesto released to the public.

Were her motives anti-Christian? Was she trying to make a point about recent legislation that has passed in Tennessee, as trans activists have declared, that prevents children from attending drag shows and prohibits the medical mutilation of minors in service to the lie that sex can be changed? Was she seeking vengeance against harm she may have experienced at the school?

But activists and advocates for the trans community do not want Hale's words to see the light of day.

Of course it's likely anti-Christian.
Plus LGBT groups don't want the "narrative" to change from LGBT being "victims" to their true nature of being controlling fascists

What's more is that publishing the manifesto might make the LGBT community LOOK BAD !!

Can you imagine ?
They will LOOK BAD.
Oh, the horror....

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tipulatedone

Sorry weird things happening acoss boards.
edit on 30-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join