It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What implications will Trump's indictment have on U.S. politics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is becoming comedy.
Just further shows that the Trump's indictment and trail is nothing more than distraction from the banking crisis and other issues.

Considering the fact the Canadian news media CBC had brought in CNN's Brian Stelter from CNN to discus about the implications will Trump's indictment have on U.S. politics?

The Steele dossier Trump–Russia dossier, report appears to have being nothing but a fake report. That Analyst who provided Trump-Russia dossier lied to the FBi.

Analyst who provided Trump-Russia dossier information is acquitted of lying to FBI

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Trump and Putin will rule the world.

LGBT style on a bromance. You're going to love it.

Many Ukrainian innocents will die.

Attention mods: Post removed for being off topic. I cant do it myself.
edit on CDT01Sat, 01 Apr 2023 01:27:54 -050000000004b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I know I don't care.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

It is the weekend clearly!
The OP does seem to be fishing for talking points.
Let's not give them that satisfaction.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Yeah maybe it's time to enjoy the sake after all and just forget about all the BS going on around the world.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The implications will be that it will bump politics from being a clown show to a full blown circus in order to increase ticket sales.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here's what it does and is already doing, it puts all the attention on DJT, and he will be all over the left. Leaving DeSantis the opportunity to interject on the situation when he sees fit, and highlighting the contrast of himself, Trump, and Biden all the while not even formally running for the office.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well if the charges stick, it will put a nice big spotlight on the congress taxpayer funded slush fund started in '95 to pay off anyone who dares accuse sitting members of anything.
If they don't (and they won't) then it has done nothing but give DJT more attention and support, but also more hatred from the blue hairs- not that they could possibly hate any more.

either way it's a wash, another sad bull# attempt to punish the orange man bad

should this much negative attention be put on ANY senator, congressman, or past president the dirt dug up would have them buried under a cemetery in six months... perhaps that's the whole point.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

FBI, CIA Relieved They No Longer Have To Travel Abroad To Turn Countries Into Banana Republics

On a more serious note...

Indicting Trump Will Usher In America’s Banana-Republic Stage

edit on 4/1/2023 by Klassified because: formatting

edit on 4/1/2023 by Klassified because: Hell if I know

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

A simple case of controlled demolition. The US is going to hell in a hand basket. It will not be long before the winds of reality strips away every cloak of denial and fantasy that so many are hiding behind.

The value of the dollar has greatly decreased. People are soon going to go from feeling the burn to feeling hunger pains.

Microsoft is not the only one that is bringing out the big guns.

In the last few months, the world has witnessed a wave of innovation as organizations apply advanced AI to new technologies and use cases. We are ready for a paradigm shift and taking a massive leap forward by combining Microsoft’s leading security technologies with the latest advancements in AI. Today, at our inaugural Microsoft Secure event, I am delighted to welcome you to the new era of security — shaped by the power of OpenAI’s GPT-4 generative AI — and thrilled to introduce to you Microsoft Security Copilot.
blogs.microsoft.com...

Now they claim that Trump was able to able to collect 14 million dollars in just 24 hours, and a large number of those donations came from first time donors. Just the people that they want to add to that special little database collection they already have.

I cannot believe that we have sunken so far, and have been so ensnared in the web that we are just dried out husk, barely shells of ourselves.

I wonder if they will take an old lady on that mission to Mars.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Really doubting it considering the Russia gate dossier was a fake..
I have no doubts they will likely bring it up somehow..

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
THOSE IN CHARGE OF THE DOJ WILL SHAPE U.S. POLITICS. They can remove a "piece" (person) from the chessboard in less than 24 hours. Especially now that NO CONSERVATIVE is off limits.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Everything will be just the same politically as it has been since before the U.S. was a nation.

top topics

join