It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun ban and kids conspiracy- just for a thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
(note- this is for play, not a real substantiated thing I am reading and seeing, but... maybe...)

Let's say all this thing about school shootings is an "agenda" to take away our guns. Then a law to take away your kids if they feel you are an unfit parental unit(Cali). Then the doors and windows on schools are reinforced with steel and bullet proof glass with guards outside. Re-educate the ones who were taken from you into a fortress of weird stuff.

Would make a good short movie.

The worst part is, if they do take away our guns, the only people who have guns are those whose weapons are unregistered. Yeah, that makes f*ing complete sense unless you want your enemy to win.

Btw, I don't own, nor never had a gun. My bow and arrow and "other" things do just fine. Especially from dusk to dawn.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Try 'Logans Run".

All children are raised by the state. No parenting at all.

Then there is "A Brave New World".

Factory made and state raised humans of several types.

How about "Iron Sky".

Moon Nazis teaching their children how good their ideology is.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

are you implying that these shootings could be somehow orchestrated as part of a plan with a predetermined outcome?
Almost like they decide the solution before they create the problem, huh.

Where have we seen that before?

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ask any Native American how well state ownership of their children went. Let's pray history doesn't repeat itself.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

problem i the world is full of humans and they'll mess any/all plans up, those in charge are not bright, as if they where they'd know the kind of change that is embraced and sticks tends to be positive, this lot only understand negativity and fear and ones that target kids get the most extreme responses, its not a great tool for control as it creates the opposite reaction to the intended one especially if they harm the kids..

those we have in power are clueless not chess champions they;'re not playing to some grand plan as they're to incompetent, sadly bidens mental health sums them up, its farto akin to the mad king for my liking.. we're all repeating the major pivots points in our histories maybe through that we'll all find a path back to reason from this unreasonable state.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

or canada or ireland, or indeed England who shipped its children over the world to be used as slave like labour, while that is part of the founding story of the usa, the shame is still on england as it did that to its children from the 1600s to 1970s..

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Yep.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yep, as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Yep, yep.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I pray almost everyday,

I am willing to go to the fire they have made. I just don't want the innocent to be part of the fight.

edit on 3/30/2023 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join