It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400 Days today no end in sight and Russia is on the move

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
I seen NATO moaning that Putin is putting nuclear warheads in Belarus.

His comment about it was spot on.

"it should not be a problem because America have been doing this for years"

And since Russia is in Europe, they've had nukes in Europe all along? What a shock! What a plot twist!!!

He's talking about putting them into other countries for their benefit.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Have the Wagner criminals managed to capture the entirety of Bakhmut yet?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: musicismagic

Have the Wagner criminals managed to capture the entirety of Bakhmut yet?

Nope, but i read a comment some where that mentioned that supposedly wag(k)ner claim they have put flags on the municipal buildings one even with the words 'in memory of' the mill blogger idiot that got statued the other day and effectively say they have 'legally' taken the city... even though they mention heavy loses and that the Ukrainians are still in the outskirts of the city...

But hey you gotta twist that truth to be a ruZZian... yes the enemy is still in the city, yes there is still fighting, but we took this government building so we took the city by a technicality... rah rah rah. Their version of 'Misison Accomplished'.

Daily ruZZian deaths have dropped like hell the last week from 1000+ to as low as 450ish (although vechicals seem to still be high, or were), ruZZias running out of meat to throw, and the weather is bad slowing it all down to a halt. I think Bakhmut has done its job of bottle necking and grinding the ruZZIans down immensly, just gotta wait for that good weather now and all those new western tanks to start moving.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

BS nuclear blackmail to get his way . . . nothing more. Putin knows that if he uses nukes his forces, at minimum, will be annihilated withing Ukrainian borders. And if nukes are used on/or their fallout harms NATO member countries then ruzzia will be equally harmed in return.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The war in Ukraine was a mistake by West and US that they pushed Ukraine into it.

Considering they had admitted that they armed Ukraine 8 years ago.
They wanted to use Ukraine into starting a war with Russia.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

nothing more. Putin knows that if he uses nukes his forces, at minimum, will be annihilated withing Ukrainian borders

You mean like how the US is using Nuclear blackmail agaisnt Russia? and US gov had being stock piling Nuclear stocks in Europe for a decade.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Look, I am not disputing who is right or wrong (because there is plenty right and wrong on each side, but you don't level cities to the ground to get your way) . . . just that he is talking out of his rectum and knows damn good and well the consequence of such actions. He is basically saying 'let me have my way with Ukraine, or else" . . . Hitler did that and look how it eventually worked out for him.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: nickyw
multipolar sources have zelensky asking xi to visit Ukraine to talk..

i tend to come at this stuff through the multipolar lens rather than just what western media is saying..

given how saudia. iran, brazil etc are pivoting in the face of the current US administration it'll be interesting to see what happens in Ukraine.

One thing about NHK Japanese television they actually have real reporters on the ground and Ukraine and actually interviewing Zenlinsky.

Sadly the Japanese government is sending them millions and millions of dollars worth of something and what is really all crazy about this is if what you said is true the US taxpayers are actually paying or is we seem to acknowledge from the news media the taxpayers are paying the pensions of the ukrainians
And nobody in Washington DC that I know of as has asked why our American taxpayers paying for pensions for the Ukrainian people is crazy simply one word crazy.

$2.3 Billion more approved for Ukraine by Joe Biden.

Think about the crazy amount of cash being spent on them while veterans and mothers sleep on the streets or inside cars or apartments with 10 other people. Or while people who are illegally CROSSING THE US border are put up in posh NYC hotels with full meals for months and months and they are free to roam the city at their will, like they are on all expenses paid vacation for months and months, while others of us wake up at 5am to slave away at a warehouse, factory, construction site etc etc that shud make us all mad.
edit on 3-4-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The US government has pretty much told Putin that he is personally targeted should he decide to chuck nukes out of the pram.

Meaning should Russian federation forces be silly enough to unleash nuclear weapons down to the fact that their antiquated forces canny cut the conventional mustard he's not getting to run away and hide riding out any sort of nuclear attack in a government dumb.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The war lasts many decades if not centuries.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join