It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activist decide to go ahead with their Day of Rage in DC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If this doesnt prove to everyone that they do not CARE about these kids that died, they dont CARE about YOUR kids, then nothing will.

They know they are actively calling for blood in the streets, theyve said as much, theyre calling to beat people.

One politician has already resigned after posting an overt threat about this whole Trans issue yesterday.

Many have said we are on our way to a civil war, and to be quite honest with you, with what these people continue to do, and continue to advocate, we may very well be inches away from it happening

Im sick and tired of the right being the ones called intolerant
Im sick and tired of the right being the ones accused of being war mongers in light of Ukraine
Im sick and tired of the right being accused of not caring about kids when we want to stop the murder of babies and the butchering of our childrens bodies.

When they first came for the kids in schools we didnt say much
When they started drag queen story hour we perked up
When they started drag shows for kids we started getting vocal
Now they want us to aquiesce to butchering out babies bodies

This hill we will die on.

These people, and this movement must be stopped

Trans day of Vengeance to Continue

And once again its CONSERVATIVES being censored on social media for exposing the actions these people want to take

Politicians censored for calling out Trans community

Im sick of conservatives being accused of being the problem when day after day after day we see just how violent the left want to push us into being. How violent and their rhetoric and their actions are.

From the attacks on innocent people in the riots 2 years ago, to the targeting and shooting of conservatives for no other reason than they are conservative, to what we are seeing now.

The right has tried to remain NON VIOLENT as much as possible, but NOW you want our children.

We have had enough

Trans protesters scream and chant after storming Kentucky Capitol twitter.com...
They even have their own "Blue Anon shaman" Looks like insurrection to me right?
twitter.com...
edit on 29-3-2023 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's really time to get on your knees and pray to the god that they pray to and maybe they can duke it out you know God's are the same feathers keep together so maybe it will come to a conclusion that gods of the same feathers will destroy each other I hope so because this BS is getting way out of hand

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

I think we should make pages and plaster them across twitter for a counter protest then not go.

Let the problem sort itself....

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I think we should make pages and plaster them across twitter for a counter protest then not go.

Let them set themselves up like so many other times they tried to do with the right indeed. They always eventually start fighting among themselves, or picking fights with innocent people around when they dont get what they want

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's really time to get on your knees and pray to the god that they pray to and maybe they can duke it out you know God's are the same feathers keep together so maybe it will come to a conclusion that gods of the same feathers will destroy each other I hope so because this BS is getting way out of hand

Indeed , I am a very spiritual person and I have been praying for years

I pray very very hard that something happens to turn this whole thing around, because at this rate its not looking good

They wont come to their senses, and were at a point now where we cannot allow them to keep going the direction they are going, its more than just our pride or constitution at stake at this point

Its our kids, and their future

I pray pray pray for peace and resolution

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
All these things have to happen.

Good people have to become the enemy.

The Creator, Living God will be cursed.

Horrible plagues and destruction will come upon the Earth, and people will refuse to repent and turn from their wicked ways.

People think the Earth and the Universe are billions of years old. If that was so, odds would be that nothing will change in the Sun, the Moon, the stars, or the Earth any time soon. They are dead wrong. This Universe is groaning due to what happened here on Earth thousands of years ago. Everything changed in a moment. You will see things that scare you in the skies.

People have done the math with long lifespans in the equation. There actually may have been 8 billion people alive in Noah's time. People lived for centuries before the world was wrecked by flood. They became so wicked, that they did every sin conceivable. They had same sex. They had sex like animals, probably with animals as well. They had unlawful sex with beings not of this world, and produced horrible offspring They murdered at will, did every disgusting unmentionable sin they could think of. They refused 100 years of Noah's preaching.

God was patient, but when he had enough, judgement came fast and hard. Water was above the highest mountain. Storms and tsunamis worldwide. The water level stayed very high for a long time. The Earth cooled drastically. People and animals on the ark were very cold. Animals went into hibernation for an extended time. The ark had massive ballasts that hung from ropes to keep it from capsizing in the torrential rains and tsunamis. It settled on a mountain at a very high elevation above the city where my family came from in Turkey, named Ararat. Areas on Earth were covered with ice. And many areas still are. The ark is still there. It is enormous and petrified. Frozen in ice year-round. I discussed this with my grandfather (who was born and lived there) in 1965. everyone there knew about the ark.

So here is the bad news: The suffering those people went through is nothing like the suffering people will go through in the " Last days". I believe that we are right on the edge of that suffering now. Look at society. Are you paying attention?
"As in the days of Noah". You are not going to change the trajectory of people of things. Get prepared now! Do not reject your creator. You live by every word (vibration) spoken from his mouth. Don't be like the people in Noah's time.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Are these liberals also in the anti-gun camp, and have led by example by turning in their firearms to the police?

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
All these things have to happen.

Good people have to become the enemy.

The Creator, Living God will be cursed.

Horrible plagues and destruction will come upon the Earth, and people will refuse to repent and turn from their wicked ways.

CALIFORNIA FIRST. As the state with the greatest number of the worst sinners, it's catching hell now from Mother Nature (aka "God") as a warning to American Society.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is it true that Noah was an alcoholic?

Asking for personal reasons btw.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
And just like that, now everything is about trannies. Three weeks ago was all about Chinese balloons. And people still don't realize that all these fake narratives are push onto them to keep them distracted of the real things that are going on.

Keep the circus running....

edit on 30-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
And just like that, now everything is about trannies. Three weeks ago was all about Chinese balloons. And people still don't realize that all these fake narratives are push onto them to keep them distracted of the real things that are going on.

Many of us are aware.

There's just too many that aren't.

Edit to add: Remember how all the school shootings stopped whilst Trump was POTUS?

I predicted back then that school shootings would increase again if the Dems regained/stole the White House and here we are.
edit on 3032023 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Of course were aware, but you also dont ignore the slaughter and mutilation of children, you can blow off violent threats for so long

But when they start actually following through, its time to stop

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

There's evil forces among the darkness of the population among the world .
today it's sad that truth becomes lies and lies become truth from the twisted mental consciousnesses of human survival, that is on the horizon as someone here has speculated , that in the future what will happen so it's all becoming true that it should be a slow death of mankind maybe not the the physical death but the spiritual death.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's a slow death of Christianity.

These "Elites" are ushering in the age of Aquarius which would be awesome if they didn't want to destroy the very freedom that should come with the dawning of a new age.

They're trying to control it when it should be a natural progression.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I like this idea. Brilliant!

I think this is exactly where we're at. This just has to play out and die a natural death.

This Trans Day of Vengeance is going too far, too soon. They actually -- despicably -- feel empowered by the school shooting. This is too much and will backfire.

And political critters will have to take their stand one way or another, and survive or fall accordingly.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I love the smell of desperation in the morning...

Pray harder !

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Many of us are aware.

There's just too many that aren't.

Edit to add: Remember how all the school shootings stopped whilst Trump was POTUS?

I predicted back then that school shootings would increase again if the Dems regained/stole the White House and here we are.

100%. What do you thing the end goal is? To me, is to push conservatives to rebel and start a civil war.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

Of course were aware, but you also dont ignore the slaughter and mutilation of children, you can blow off violent threats for so long

But when they start actually following through, its time to stop

Remember that the slaughter and mutilation of these children are allowed and promoted by their very parents. If you are born with parents like that, you are already *ucked for life, disregarding of your genitals.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   

These "Elites" are ushering in the age of Aquarius which would be awesome if they didn't want to destroy the very freedom that should come with the dawning of a new age.

Yup! They haven't gotten the true Aquarian Age vibe yet... and maybe never will.

The recent excitement over Pluto's temporary entry into Aquarius was premature. Pluto still has work to do in Capricorn dealing with these "elites" before the egalitarians of the Aquarian Age come into their own power.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Yup! They haven't gotten the true Aquarian Age vibe yet... and maybe never will.

The recent excitement over Pluto's temporary entry into Aquarius was premature. Pluto still has work to do in Capricorn dealing with these "elites" before the egalitarians of the Aquarian Age come into their own power.

Which is exactly why they're trying to push the idea that they are on top of things.

It's why they want to squash us in to digital prisons before it's too late for them to stop what's coming.

They know that their stranglehold is temporary and they will do anything they can to hold on to the control they currently have.

What they don't realise is that their wealth and power means nothing to the Universe/God.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join