It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A small rant about pro gun Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
Multiple Christian Schools across Pennsylvania are being evacuated right now over active shooter reports.

University of Pittsburgh is entirely locked down.

Seems Democrats are using Tennessee as their call to arms... Let the hate out you know.

Gotta get them Christian enemies!

You got any links for those reports?

To the OP, Liberals have killed more children with abortions than all the mass shootings in the history of the planet combined.
Maybe time to ban Liberals.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I added a Twitter link, just Google active shooter+western PA.

they're saying it's hoaxes but nonetheless it's happening right?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

I live in a country where control is very tight. Owning a firearm leagally.is possible, but difficult. Many hoops.

As a result, law abiding citizens are left defenseless while criminals act with no fear.

If teachers and staff at Covenant had been well trained and armed, the demented tranny would have been stopped in her tracks.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

3 Christian schools so far and Pittsburgh University is on lockdown.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Its really this simple. The only people that want to disarm you, are people that plan on doing things to you they would get shot for.

This administration tried to force vax the entire country with a jab that didn't work and harmed people. They're trying to import the entire continent of South America here illegally, they sent FEDs to provocateur a riot so they could jail people that don't vote for them and they've been trying to jail their biggest political opponent for 7 years. They have turned lose terror groups like BLM and Antifa to hunt their opposition and burn down the country.

To anyone with a working brain, these aren't the people you give your guns too. If by some chance they were to disarm the population, there would be a level of Tyranny this world has never seen.

edit on 29-3-2023 by Dogo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I just heard some kind of computer virus and electronic attacks are taking place also.

Searching further now...

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Murder rate in London is as bad as in NYC despite gun bans in London.

Err....no it isn't.
Last figures I could find:
491 murders in New York = 5.8 murders per 100,000. 2021.
124 murders in London = 1.4 murders per 100,000. 2022.

As far as I recall overall crime rate for things like rape, twoccing etc is far worse in London than New York.
The murder rate is increasing.

There are 7 US cities in the top 50 cities worldwide by murder rate, exceeded only by Mexico(17) and Brazil(10).
There are no UK or European cities in the top 50.

The only cities outside of The Americas are 3 South African cities.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

In at least one reporting period London did pass New York in per capita murder - and they did it with knives. The expected liberal response was to suggest banning certain types of knives. I remember reading the article and may have it saved somewhere. I will link it if I find it. But yes, it is true. London passed New York in murders.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does the issue of "gun control" only come up when Republicans control one or both houses in Congress?

When Democrats control both houses, they always seem to have more important things to do. When they had control last year, the important thing was passing the Inflation Reduction Act, which had nothing at all to do with giving their donors taxpayer money in the name of Climate Change

Under Obama's Democratic controlled Congress, the priority was Obamacare, which had nothing to do with increasing insurance company profits, in spite of insurance company donations to Democrat candidates.

I also can't help notice that Democrats almost never campaign on the issue of gun control, in spite of their claims that most Americans want it. Last midterms, they campaigned on "Saving Democracy" and "Saving Abortion", even though they had two years to "Save Democracy" and "Save Abortion." No mention of gun control then.

If Democrats want to pass gun control legislation, campaign on that issue. Tell people straight up that you want to ban guns for everyone except the government. Use your successes in Democrat controlled cities like New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and LA as examples of the wisdom of your policies.

Let the voters decide.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

No, it hasn't.

It probably has in most other crimes and I'm not disputing that the murder is consistently rising, but it has nowhere near surpassed it.....yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Check your facts.
link

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Most deadly school massacre was almost 100 years ago. Guns weren't used. A nut job blew up a school with dynamite killing 45 (38 of which were children).

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
When one person kills another... why do we obsess over "how" it was done... as opposed to "why" it happened in the first place?

By that focus we would expect that "marriage" would be abolished (since many men kill their spouses, and occasionally vice versa.) Planes would have been abolished after 9/11. Automobiles would have been banned after the several "plowing into the crowd" incidents...

In fact, if 'regulation enforcement' weren't so suspect, I could proclaim comfortably that "guns are bad."

Murder is illegal. There is no exception in that relatively universal human social rule. Deep disturbances of character are real things.

The tools of violence are clearly a matter of individual and circumstantial convenience. What we are seeing more exploited in media is the obfuscation of motive and cause in deference to the outrage such transgressions evoke in us... pointing at the "tool" instead of the situation.

I agree that the focus on the "ism, or group identity" of the perpetrator is purely a theatrical choice. It is the very reason we hold "trials" and enjoin judges and adjudicators to resolve the particulars - 'feelings' be damned. Facts are the components of reality, not appearances.

Comparing country's statistics is a dead-end, because all cultures manifest themselves differently in different populations and regions. There will always be a "but" to consider.

We, as information consumers, have been treated to a litany of events that were 'selected' and 'crafted' into production. There was a time when you NEVER heard of those who stopped a murder from happening with only their words (which does happen, thank you very much.)

A very good example of this unbalanced characterization is happening right now. Just look at the hours of talking heads all belaboring this tragedy in their own ways, and in accordance with their own scripting.

"It doesn't bleed" so it doesn't "lead" the news cycle.

This event we are peripherally discussing shows that a person can be tremendously afflicted by their own internal demons and feelings... and 'suicide' in a 'blaze of violence' apparently represents an exercise in catharsis... She clearly didn't expect the people or children at the school to kill her... but she did expect to be killed... it was her stated goal.

Being the case, this means that the "gun-related" aspect of the event was as circumstantial as the "transgender" aspect.

The tragedy is the death of so many, over the angst and disaffection of one individual who can't have reasonably "blamed" the children (or perhaps the school) for the dysphoria that so complicated her life.

Just some thoughts, I hope I could join in with....

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Wasn't the constitution written about 280 years ago? Thereabouts. When the country was like the wild west and North v South etc. When people needed to bear arms.

Those days are well gone. So should that amendment.

Said the ignorant voluntary slave.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What law would you pass right now that would eliminate mass shootings?

Keep in mind, murder is illegal.

And if you're okay with that, you are part of the problem.

So tired of this tripe. "If you don't agree with me and my twisted sense of morality....." blah blah blah

This alludes to if you don't think there should be stricter gun laws. Prevention laws. Etc. If you don't want them, you aren't for change and you are part of the problem.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I just heard some kind of computer virus and electronic attacks are taking place also.

Searching further now...

Something tells me you would be singing a different song if you had a kid killed in one of these attacks.

That much is known.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

As a freedom loving American, I will say that if you don't like it- you're welcome to leave.

Try finding a country as willing to take you in as we are to let you go.

This is the most insane logic I have heard in this thread so far.

It's having to be compliant with these murders because nothing can be done because of the constitution.

What a horrible human being you have to be to think like that. Humans really make me lose faith.

You should want change. You should want to help fix the problem.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777

Searching further now...

Something tells me you would be singing a different song if you had a kid killed in one of these attacks.

That much is known.

And... what's your point.

You think I think the gun is the problem or I'd think it was if I lost a loved one?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You're definitely an outsider so you're opinion is moot...

You don't thank the mechanics wrench for fixing your car, you thank the mechanic no?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777

Searching further now...

That much is known.

And... what's your point.

You think I think the gun is the problem or I'd think it was if I lost a loved one?

My point is showing you how you are willing to not do anything and why that is bad. You, inherently, are just accepting these events to continue happen while the world laughs at us and we dont do anything to make it better for anyone. The answer is stricter gun laws. You can't just eliminate mental illness from people's heads. Our society is actually breeds violence a lot more than others. So to counter act it, we need to limit possibility of acquiring guns. For example: If you have suicidal thoughts, you should not be allowed to legally purchase a gun. That doesn't prevent a person from illegally getting a gun, and we all know we have too many guns in this country to do so with, but way more often than not, these school shootings, for example, are done with legally acquired guns.

That's it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join