It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna and their "Hail Mary" Plan

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
A fascinating video from Dr. Suneel Dhand, who I am becoming quite fond of in a similar way to Dr. John Campbell (they seem to have shared a similar intellectual awakening or pandemic trajectory).

It goes into the immediate pre pandemic nature of mRNA therapies, both in the corporate/financial and medical sense. In other words as short ago as 2017 it was looking like such therapies needed a "hail Mary" (basically a miracle) to ever get the claimed promises by execs to align with the reality and justify the $billions$ that had been invested. If only they could get a very specific type of disease to appear with certain characteristics...to help them get such "miracle therapies" accepted... because at every turn up to then they had so far proved too dangerous and with too many side effects for widespread use in human populations.

If the timing of all of this doesn't at least pique some scepticism, I can only assume the relevant brain areas have been surgically removed. lol Especially when you realise that Moderna had designed their "vaccine" by January 13 2020, a whole 48 hrs after the data was available.

Could the claim the virus was made for this specific vaccine technology rather than vice versa be another conspiracy theory with some weight behind it? While I still struggle to accept the idea, I'm certainly becoming more open to it as a possibility. Conspiracy theories have had a habit of being previews of reality for a while now. This sort of research helps explain many other pandemic idiocies as well, such as the pre-emptive banning of anything that could possibly have stood in the way of the (pseudo) "vaccine only" approach.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
See this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I hadn't seen that thread. It gives a reasonable theory as to the reason they made it to begin with. Although that could also indicate that it was actually a bio-weapon and they needed an effective "vaccine" or other treatment for. Thanks.

Wait, I did see it and posted! It's most of the things I knew from my research in 2020, so I guess I wasn't surprised.
edit on 29-3-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
See this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting.

The one constant seems to be that the further you look into this saga, the sketchier it gets. lol.

top topics

join