It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aetherial Speculations. Teleportation. Starships. Time Travel.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

a reply to: Phantom423

a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Thanks for the encouragement. I look forward to any discussions after you have time to look things over.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

well seeing how your the first to say something, one more post.

I knew you where a slimy weasel that cannot be trusted. In some ways you do fit in these parts.

We have all been lost at some stage. Seen the the first few episodes, it was like the writers, editors, crew and every else involved did get lost along the way somehow?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Why are you trying to beat up Delbert, silence and punish him? This Jock / Nerd thing is the only thing I have to work with for now.

A bit part of denying ignorance is backing up what you say. This is all I have seen Delbert do with his links. If you don't like reading complicated science stuff then is being an ATS moderator really the right path for you?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Seen the the first few episodes, it was like the writers, editors, crew and every else involved did get lost along the way somehow?

damn now i feel like michael corleone, being drawn back in. don't know what kind of streaming service you guys got down under. but i watch it every now and then on amazon, all six seasons. but i don't pay, watch the freevee. i'm also a cheap bastard.

edit on 28-3-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

don't know what kind of streaming service you guys got down under.

I turned off the tv back in 2008. Dig through bitchute these days, brigheton is next. Others at times, but skeptical as the thought police moved in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join