It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pentagon will not release shootdown photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
www.msn.com... 862b36fc5048fa01f02&ei=54

Definitely a coverup if the worker's story is legit. As the article says, pics were released very quickly after the Chinese spy balloon was shot down, so they cannot be balloons. Multiple flip-flops on their explanation, and then "nothing to see here folks". It is obviously something they believed the public would panic about. or they did something mighty stupid up there. sounds similar to how they changed the initial Roswell report. Thoughts, ATS?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ka47

Definitely a coverup if the worker's story is legit. As the article says, pics were released very quickly after the Chinese spy balloon was shot down, so they cannot be balloons. Multiple flip-flops on their explanation, and then "nothing to see here folks". It is obviously something they believed the public would panic about. or they did something mighty stupid up there. sounds similar to how they changed the initial Roswell report. Thoughts, ATS?

I think a lot could be learned by the photos if our enemies start analyzing those photos so I believe that's why the Pentagon decided to withhold any public presentations of the photos in which I totally agree with too by the way.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Definitely, a coverup if the worker's story is legit. As the article says, pics were released very quickly after the Chinese spy balloon was shot down, so they cannot be balloons. Multiple flip-flops on their explanation, and then "nothing to see here folks". It is obviously something they believed the public would panic about. or they did something mighty stupid up there. sounds similar to how they changed the initial Roswell report. Thoughts, ATS?

I agree here 1000 percent, about the only legit reason to maintain secrecy I've been able to come up with, is to portray it as we know something you don't know, kind of game.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I think a lot could be learned by the photos if our enemies start analyzing those photos so I believe that's why the Pentagon decided to withhold any public presentations of the photos in which I totally agree with too by the way.

I got to ask MIM, what could they learn from the photos of the wreckage, except the US has the capability to take these objects down.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well I don't know but it depends who's looking at what on the photos and from what country and it is kind of mysterious but they do know where it took off at least the first one did that they know it took off from some Island Chinese Island so I just really believe they don't want the to let the enemy know our ability to photograph drill almost up to the inch to inch type photograph.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I wonder if these things were really shot down. Weren't these "UFOs" supposed to be those privately-owned short-wave radio balloons?

I think what's being hid is that the UFOs did exist, and the media was told to report that these were shot down to cover for Biden not shooting down the three Chinese balloons.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Could be.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Well I don't know but it depends who's looking at what on the photos and from what country and it is kind of mysterious but they do know where it took off at least the first one did that they know it took off from some Island Chinese Island so I just really believe they don't want the to let the enemy know our ability to photograph drill almost up to the inch to inch type photograph.

One would assume if these are Chinese they would likely be doing the same thing to Russia unless this was the first use of these types of surveillance vehicles which doesn't seem likely. But I suppose if they were from China or whoever they wouldn't want Russia to see anything that was able to penetrate our airspace

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ka47

The published photos of the original "Chinese Spy Balloon" were taken not by the photo or targeting system on board the aircraft but by the pilot of the U2 sent to track the balloon, using his own camera: in that sense, they were not "official" photos. The subsequent photos of the balloon being shot down were taken by civilians on the ground.

No "gun-sight" photos of any of the recent objects have been released, AFIK, and due to the sensitive nature of the data generated, transmitted, and used by military targeting and weapons systems, none is likely to be released.

The supposed "cover-up" is not of the objects shot down, but of the operational details that could/would be revealed by displaying what the pilot, and the weapons themselves used to target and destroy the objects.

Information which could be used by a potential opponent to develop effective countermeasures.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ka47
I thought it was shady as hell when they started saying that they had shot down the objects but it was "too hard" to recover them,or it would take too long so it isn't worth looking for them..

That sounded like an excuse to not tell anyone what they actualy shot down.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I’m gonna to take a WAG….and suspect that whatever they are…..(the 3 objects after the Chinese balloon)..they were shot down knowing they didn’t have any kind of Nuclear propulsion.

No nuclear explosions or fallout were reported by the pilots of the military aircraft or any possible civilians on the ground (or water) near the point of interception.

Who in their right mind would fire missiles at a nuclear craft….especially a non-earthly craft ….not knowing that if they did have “alien” nuclear propulsion….how it would react in earth’s atmosphere when exploded.

So, then….if their propulsion systems are not nuclear based…..then the other options for an alien propulsion could be what?

Plasma based? or some country’s own black project based exotic propulsion of our own i.e. U.S., China, Russia not nuclear based?

Or ……are we humans that dumb of a “shoot first ask questions later” species, that we don’t care what the post ramifications will be after destroying an alien craft with an unknown propulsion system and it’s fuel source? Just as long as we, savages, destroy/kill whatever it is??

👽
edit on 28-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
They want people guessing its better that then to tell them the Chinese basicly own the US airspace.

Many reports from the Drive with information they FOIA'd talk about quadcopters.

Flying near USS Zumwalt , landing on decks. and they let them get away with it.

In not one of those cases a shootdown order was given.

The TIC TAC video is just part of this pretending they are aliens so the US citizen wont get angry their airspace is infested with Chinese drones.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This isn't just because it's pictures from the heads-up display unless we are supposed to believe they cant crop out the sensitive parts, even if it was a clarity issue. They could easily adjust that and release something less clear than the originals. Am I wrong? Either they know what they were or they don't.

!f they have the pics and vids but the content brings more questions than answers, showing pics or vids of them as they are flying or downed would be showing they chased hobbyist balloons all over the creation. I supposed they could give whoever an idea of the shape and size needed to evade detection and possibly other info, but only marginally so.

Its ironic that they wouldn't likely release pics or vids if they were on either side of the spectrum of reasons.

If they were harmless hobbyist balloons they wouldn't show cause they look like imbeciles for chasing them all over, and if the were definitely other worldly they wouldn't show them either.

The only answer that portrays they have the capability to shoot these things down, and everything is copacetic is the secrecy.

If pics and vids came out they would be flooded with embarrassing questions they aren't prepared to answer.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pentagon REFUSES to release shot down 'UFO' footage over North America

Pentagon REFUSES to release footage of three UFOs shot down over Alaska by US fighter jets sidewinder missiles - despite admitting that images of the wreckage exist
The Pentagon has admitted to DailyMail.com that it has images or video of 'UFOs' shot down over North America – but says they're still classified.

A Defense Department spokesman said they have footage of the three unidentified objects shot out the sky by US fighter jets using sidewinder missiles last month.

But the videos are classified and there are no plans to change that, the spokesman said.

'I can tell you that there is not currently any images or video footage that we can release,' the Pentagon press officer told DailyMail.com.

'The imagery remains classified, and I have not received any information as to the potential timeline on a change in classification.'

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This isn't just because it's pictures from the heads-up display unless we are supposed to believe they cant crop out the sensitive parts, even if it was a clarity issue. They could easily adjust that and release something less clear than the originals. Am I wrong? Either they know what they were or they don't.

!f they have the pics and vids but the content brings more questions than answers, showing pics or vids of them as they are flying or downed would be showing they chased hobbyist balloons all over the creation. I supposed they could give whoever an idea of the shape and size needed to evade detection and possibly other info, but only marginally so.

Its ironic that they wouldn't likely release pics or vids if they were on either side of the spectrum of reasons.

If they were harmless hobbyist balloons they wouldn't show cause they look like imbeciles for chasing them all over, and if the were definitely other worldly they wouldn't show them either.

The only answer that portrays they have the capability to shoot these things down, and everything is copacetic is the secrecy.

If pics and vids came out they would be flooded with embarrassing questions they aren't prepared to answer.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pentagon REFUSES to release shot down 'UFO' footage over North America

Pentagon REFUSES to release footage of three UFOs shot down over Alaska by US fighter jets sidewinder missiles - despite admitting that images of the wreckage exist
The Pentagon has admitted to DailyMail.com that it has images or video of 'UFOs' shot down over North America – but says they're still classified.

A Defense Department spokesman said they have footage of the three unidentified objects shot out the sky by US fighter jets using sidewinder missiles last month.

But the videos are classified and there are no plans to change that, the spokesman said.

'I can tell you that there is not currently any images or video footage that we can release,' the Pentagon press officer told DailyMail.com.

'The imagery remains classified, and I have not received any information as to the potential timeline on a change in classification.'

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

If the "sensitive parts" were to be cropped out, and the resulting "edited/modified for national security purposes" photos published....

How long would it be before the military was accused of "hiding the real pictures?

Or of "trying to use 'CGI' to 'fake' an encounter" to further their "agenda", and justify more funding?

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

Doing nothing is cheaper and easier.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Object falling against a blue sky.. Not much could be learned. Nothing more or less than the images released when they shot down the psyops weather balloon.. There is more to this narrative.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: musicismagic

Object falling against a blue sky.. Not much could be learned. Nothing more or less than the images released when they shot down the psyops weather balloon.. There is more to this narrative.

Targeting system resolution at distance could provide valuable information about things like potential optimisation of optical camouflage patterns: if an opponent knows what you can see, they can estimate what you won't be able to see, and adapt accordingly.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Camerea on the end of missles on msm.. OFC they could release footage.. Just like the Pentagon on 911 or footage of how peeps got in on J6
This has a level of pysops to it. Conflicting stories. Its all done on purpose..

new topics

top topics

join