It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing about the conditions which prime us for the transition to a true New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Agreed that, it appears to us, that many decisions have already been made, projects enacted, some completed, and system-overlays all being measured-out, while every last bit of wealth possible is wretched from the hands of the good people.

Also agreed that we are much further down the road that the vast majority in Society™ realize, and even, it seems, the majority on ATS™ can't see it either.

What if someone took-over the world, and nobody noticed ?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Since we are projecting about the future : we don't really know yet.

Maybe we could both be right, to a degree ?

Perhaps they need the Jack-Booted-Steroid-Boosted-Pro-Wrestler™ types of Cops™, at this,
and the next stage, or transition stages.

Maybe my angle was looking further-out, by projecting the many ways most of comply with stupid Rules-and Regulations™, by silent Compliance™.

When the first Lockdowns™ hit, in March-April-May of 2020 : ole Nothin was one of the few who kept having to go to work, on site. Days, evenings, nights, weekends, holidays, etc ...

Here is what was noticed : no Cops™, anywhere.
The parking-lots of Cop-Cars™, at the Cop-Shops™ : were full.
Only one person on our team was stopped and asked for papers, and he was walking home from work.

Folks thought they would be jumped-on by Police™, if they opened their window to sneeze.
Me thinks the Po-Po™ admins saved a ton of money during those times, by not giving any overtime.

They set-up a Hotline™ in Vancouver™, for people to squeal on their neighbors coming-and-going after hours, having too many visitors, etc.
While we were about 15 of us on here, figuring things out : that phone-line was absolutely swamped, by tens-of-thousands of Citizens™, calling to tattle-tale on their friends, neighbors, and family.

My bud was shopping for a piece of land, about an hour north of the city.
He spotted a place of interest, and tried calling the municipality to get some info.
They never answered, over days, and the call dropped into a voice-mailbox, that was too full to leave messages.

Finally : he went up to physically see the land, and also dropped-in on the municipality's office.
The clerk was super helpful and nice, answered all of his questions.
Then he asked about the Citizen's-Info-Line™, and here was the answer he got :

" Oh that line ! We never answer that. "
" Why not ? "
" It's just an endless amount of calls, continuously, minute-by-minute, of people calling to stool on their neighbors, complain about their grass, water-usage, snow-dumping, lack-of-maintenance, extra-vehicles, using landfill, and a million other little tattles. "

My point is : just look around, and see all that they can get us to do without using a billyclub over our head.

How many millions of sheep are driven every day, by dogs that have never even taken a bite into a sheep ?

Look at who we are dealing with : Technocrats™ seem to be the chosen Managers™ and Technocracy™ the Management-System™.

They are actively seeking to control the masses as simply, and efficiently as possible.

Will also agree with your idea of the role that Influencers™ play, have played, and will, perhaps, continue to play.
They are the plastic-duck, sitting in the pond, telling the other ducks that this is a safe place to land.
Traitors™.

Meet me halfway ?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join