It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones capture what noone was supposed to see.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hi,

Drones capture what noone was supposed to see.

Here's some different footages of things captured by drones, the one more peculiar than the other.

Feel free to let us know what you think.

Don't you just hate it when people trick you with fake.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Untun

Don't you just hate it when people trick you with fake.

Oh yes I do so very much, that`s why I disliked your video and would recommend everyone to save 9mins of their lives and not watch this BS.

What a useless waste of internet storage space.

edit on 27-3-2023 by Sanitarium79 because: typo

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

And here we have an example of the Florida baby dinosaur. Scientifically known as inflatmous dinosaur costumous.

The Russian scales are very nice. Russians are known for making very realistic fursuits, including scales.

Fun Russian fact: The momofin was invented in Russia. There was vodka and a stolen road sign involved. So scaleys running in the snow in Russia is no surprise.

Without something for reference, how exactly are we to determine how tall the supposedly too big to be humans are. Also there are costumes for that.

Most were just staged. I don't know about that Lock Ness monster though.

Nice video collection.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sanitarium79

Sounds cool. What else are you doing?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't trick with fate .
2:15 in and everything on the video has been debunked at one time or the other .

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

lol. the 1st clip.guy in suit. lochness clip? actually a river,and not in loch ness. almond head aliens? CG creatures from a computer game. The alien guy beaming away? Stopped the footage and he walked out of frame and they replaced him with a lighting effect. Notice the sudden herky jerk of the image? that was it.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I love stupid ghost shows but the very first clip was someone in a bad alien costume perhaps slightly CGI'ed banging on the bad actor's van. Everything about it was completely staged. I'll watch the show because like I said, I enjoy stupid 'horror' shows since I've seen real stuff, but please realize that pics when it comes to the paranormal and supernatural actually means it probably DIDN'T happen and not the reverse, as is usually true. Unless it's some stationary camera, a trail cam, etc. people don't have the ability to take a picture when something f'd up happens like a demon appears or a cryptid. Even 'experts' don't have the ability. A friend of mine, Linda Godfrey, is the leading researcher for Dogman and the Beast of Bray Road and Bigfoot, a talented writer, artist, journalist, author--and bigfoot hunting enthusiast. She actually got into her field as a skeptic, but the more people she interviewed, the more she logically was unable to deny that these individuals weren't lying and had seen the same thing. Usually self-report data lacks empirical validity, but when a bunch of unrelated people keep describing a certain feature of an urban legend monster that isn't common lore and isn't something well known or talked about, then that starts to raise the validity. For instance, my encounter with the Beast of Bray Road matched the encounter of a Wisconsin road service worker--I corroborated details that were never released to the public.

Now, by the time we met she wasn't skeptical about the Dogman/Beast of Bray Road anymore even though she's never literally seen it. She has seen Bigfoot up close, though. It happened about ten years into her research and career and she was out on a hike when all of a sudden through the trees she sees a Bigfoot up close looking at her through the leaves. Keep in mind, at this point, she's already an established professional investigative journalist and author. She didn't take a picture.

You know why? It's simple: The fight or flight response and the body's production of adrenaline. The way the brain behaves during fight or flight is geared only toward surviving the encounter. Hypothetical: If you were suddenly tossed into a rain forest and found yourself face to face with a T-Rex like in Jurassic Park, the LAST thing you'd do is take a picture.

That's why this show is so completely a farce. I'm not going to say it has no legitimate videos since I only saw the first few seconds before I rolled my eyes so hard they almost fell out of my eye sockets. Nobody ever tricks me with fake things, Untun, because I've seen real things and know the difference. Honestly, this video is hilariously bad according to other people so I'm definitely going to watch it to get annoyed and laugh.

Anyone over the age of 15 would know that this was fake, regardless of their experience with demons, cryptids/monsters, the supernatural/paranormal in general. If they have eyes and are wearing glasses if they need them, then they know it's fake. I say 15 because some kids are cute and like to pretend to get scared because it's fun so I figured I'd be generous.

Now, will you do me a favor? Explain to me why you posted this. I already know why: It's because you were trying to make fun of people who profess to have had strange experiences and just played yourself because you're clearly insecure for some reason.

So here's the Occam's Razor answer, informed by my psychoanalysis of your words, your profile image, and this post of yours, along with your tone in your writing (experienced writers and teachers of language can see a lot about a person just by reading their writing)

Option One: I think the reason you're insecure is because something probably happened to you, but you just don't remember.

Option Two: You haven't had any unexplained events happen to you and you wish that you did, so you're consciously or subconsciously envious of those who have had experiences and thus lash out against them and try to laugh at them in order to soothe your ego.

Conclusion: Congratulations, you're not skeptical you're simply being immature and refusing to self-actualize. You seem like you want to be funny, which I appreciate because I love comedy, myself and love snarky humor and banter.

So please take some advice from me: You need to let go of whatever is driving you to troll. It's not good for you. Talk about something that interests you and do so intelligently. Otherwise, what's the point besides to waste your own time? This post doesn't waste my time because I love an opportunity to try to help another person who I see crying out for help and attention accept themselves and their behaviors and help them identify their maladaptive characteristics and form a proactive solution to becoming a happier person with healthy habits. You don't even have to alter what you think or feel at all--you just need to be real with yourself and hopefully just be real with me right now. I'm offering to listen and I'm not going to get offended. You can try to offend me but it's not possible since you're not my parents or my husband. So I suggest that you don't try to, for your own sanity and peace of mind.

I would like to hear about what drove you to post this. I want you to just tell me the truth. It's what you should be doing right now. You're not stupid--that much is obvious. You're in pain and trying to be divisive. You achieve nothing but hurting yourself and possibly making other people feel afraid to speak about their paranormal or strange experiences.

That's what I don't understand. You should be encouraging people to share, instead. That way, you can actually form a real basis for trying to prove the validity of your clear bias against the paranormal and those who claim to have witnessed it.

You know what I'm doing right now besides this? Just moved into a beautiful new townhome and I'm finishing my studies to become a financial representative. I love psychology and practiced and studied it and graduated magna cum laude at university.

Now, is there a chance my psychoanalysis was wrong? A slight one--as in minuscule. Try to tell me I'm wrong and get defensive, but I'll be able to tell based on how you deny it what the real answer is. Language and syntax don't lie, my brother in Christ.

Let's chat. You wanted conversation so let's have one. All you need to do is be upfront with me and cut the b.s. Nobody here is going to ban you and you wouldn't be in trouble

You'd actually gain respect and credibility if you sack up and tell the truth. Come on--I'm a young woman and I'm nice. There's no way that you just want people to think that you're a liar. So let's do this. Cooperate with me and tell me what's up and gain some legitimacy as a person. Right now you look like a compulsive liar or some sort. Even if you are, what's the harm in telling me the truth right now? I promise you nothing bad will happen to you if you comply with my suggestion and request. In fact, I'm going to be polite and listen to you and I'm not going to criticize your views. That, I promise you as well. I'm here to try to help you. You'd also be doing the mature thing and righting the wrongs of posting this sad thread. You'd be saving your reputation quite a bit. If everyone who commented here could truly understand you as a person and what you really feel and think and gain insight into your perspective, then they would respect you more.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
All y'all party poopers just gonna sit here and act like that sandstorm was fake?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

An interesting video! While some of these are setups, others are mysteries. I've seen too much weird stuff to say it's all a setup. But people do setups to get views, which translates into money for them.

I don't know if TikTok pays people for views but Youtube does. When you get 1000 subscribes on your YT channel, you can then opt into ads and make money.

top topics

join