It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We All Being Played Like A Fiddle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Other than the paid players reckon most members on here are pretty well grounded and absolutely understand the pic below (particularly the bankster in the sky).

What say you ATS - are pharma cartel corporate banksters just trying to promote 'permanent social turbulence' in order to enact 'tabula rasa' (clean slate)?

Thanks to new tech it looks like our new generations are particularly vulnerable to cultism.. and there's definitely a reason why Hitler gave everyone a free radio.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

It's not color gang versus color gang. It's good versus evil. Those caricatures work for the same dEvil.

Also, shout out to the Planet of the Apes franchise.
"You blew it up! God damn you all to Hell!" - not Moses

edit on 3272323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Mate did not understand a word of that.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Reckon we should decide upon it pretty soon as it looks like pretty soon the unelected and unaccountable WHO will be running the whole gig.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yes. "Left" vs "right" is not real. They (the 'elite' policitians/and other 'elites' ) are just two sides of the same coin.
They want one outcome: total control of all the serfs.
I've been saying this for ages, but hardly anyone listens.
Even here at ATS they keep going at each other over 'left' vs 'right' issues.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Mate very well said and posted this pic on another thread.

It is (quite literally) the oldest trick in the book.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You hit the mail right on the head. IMO. Good post. a reply to: karl 12

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Sums it up perfectly too.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Are We All Being Played Like A Fiddle?

So are you saying that TRUMP isn't the anointed one and ordained by God to lead this nation?

religionnews.com...

edit on 27-3-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What say you ATS - are pharma cartel corporate banksters just trying to promote 'permanent social turbulence' in order to enact 'tabula rasa' (clean slate)?

I don't think so. They don't care about a "clean slate", in my opinion. Like the biblical story of the Tower of Babel, TPTB need to keep us turbulent, confused, desperate, in a constant state of emergency and blaming each other, else we wake up from the malaise and start working together for the greater good and overthrow their greedy, power-hungry asses.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Humans are not apes, didn't come from apes (or apelike ancestors), nor share a common ancestor with apes.

Their conditioned (trained) aggressive animalistic behaviour (depicted above) is not excused by evolutionary philosophies either.

Those who believe in evolution see man only as a higher form of animal life that still retains the aggressive and defensive reflexes of the animal world. They argue that aggression is innate in man, that it is in his genes. Zoologist Irenäus Eibl-Eibesfeldt wrote in The Biology of Peace and War: “Our closest relatives, the great apes, have considerable aggressive potential and are also territorial. . . . This strongly suggests that our human aggressivity may be an ancient primate heritage.”

Konrad Lorenz, Austrian founder of modern ethology (the study of animal behavior) asserts that man has an aggressive drive that is his “most powerfully motivating instinct [that] makes him go to war.”​—On Aggression.

On the other hand, Sue Mansfield, a professor of history, challenges that conclusion, saying: “Though the majority of cultures in historic times have engaged in war, the majority of human beings have not been participants.” The fact that governments have to resort to obligatory conscription into the armed forces would also suggest that aggression and killing are not necessarily viewed with great enthusiasm by people in general, nor can they be seen as reflex reactions. Professor Mansfield adds: “Indeed, the historical record suggests that warfare has usually been a minority experience.”

Some argue that the propensity for violence or killing has always been inborn in humans. Supporters of evolution maintain that we come from wild animals and have simply inherited their violent characteristics. Such theories would leave us doomed to an endless cycle of violence from which there is no hope of escape.

However, there is much evidence to the contrary. The theories mentioned above do not explain why in different cultures there are wide variations in frequency and types of violence. They do not indicate why in some cultures responding with violence seems to be the norm, whereas other societies report very little violence, with murder almost nil. Psychoanalyst Erich Fromm exposed cracks in the theory that we inherit aggression from primates by pointing out that although some of them are violent as a result of physical needs or for self-protection, humans are the only ones who have been known to kill for the sheer thrill of killing.

In their book The Will to Kill​—Making Sense of Senseless Murder, Professors James Alan Fox and Jack Levin state: “Some individuals are more prone to violence than others, yet free will still exists. The will to kill, though governed by numerous internal and external forces, still includes choice and human decision making, and thus accountability and culpability.”

The same counts for hatred and aggression resulting from political propaganda. The will to hate an opposing side, still includes choice and human decision making. Though I guess some people prefer to blame the bankers and politicians...

“But these men, like unreasoning animals that act on instinct and are born* [Or “are born naturally.”] to be caught and destroyed, speak abusively about things of which they are ignorant. They will suffer destruction brought on by their own destructive course, suffering harm as their reward for their own harmful course.” (2 Peter 2:12,13)

“But these men are speaking abusively about all the things they really do not understand. And in all the things that they do understand by instinct like unreasoning animals, they go on corrupting themselves. . . . These are the ones who cause divisions, animalistic men,* [Or “physical men.”] not having spirituality.*” [Lit., “the spirit.”] (Jude 10,19)

edit on 27-3-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No, we're being played like a trumpet.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yeah, it's been obvious for a few decades now.

Wait until you realize that the "schizos" pointing out the occult symbols permeating our environment are mostly correct. That one actually startled me.

To think we were the playthings of the rich was almost livable, but to realize that the "rulers" were actually more murderous than larcenous was unsettling. But the one that almost broke me was their observable following of occult religions while denigrating common religion in general for the public. Thinking about that aspect isn't comfortable for secular humanists.

I'm still not used to the world actually (probably) being a B grade horror movie.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

B-grade? You figured all that out, and are still not aware of who's directing your screenplay?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

It's not color gang versus color gang. It's good versus evil. Those caricatures work for the same dEvil.

Also, shout out to the Planet of the Apes franchise.
"You blew it up! God damn you all to Hell!" - not Moses

It seems others have reiterated. But I'll interpret myself lol.
In the United States federal corporation, there are serfs who preach either Republicans or Democrats, Blue or Red, Conservative or Liberal, Capitalism or Communism, Left wing or Right wing, when both wings are attached to the same head from the so-called synagogue of Satan. Even that club has their cliques, but evil is evil. Current events are proof of crimes against humanity in general.

Monkeys are an insult to evolution or pointing out eugenics. Then there's actor Charlton Heston, who was hired for that Planet of the Apes series, and also famously played Moses, whom the synagogue of Satan, and other bestial earthlings could care less about, let alone the opposite of Satan, the Christ.

"Actors on the world stage", indeed. I want my slave wages of sin, I mean, money, back.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Perhaps B-Grade was unjust, though more apt to recent history.

As far as our director, you mean Kubrick? Lynch? Cronenberg?

If you mean the Abrahamic deity and his incarnation A.D., I can't fail to see the campaign against that narrative... though that team is a messy underdog atm, and who doesn't like the comeback story?

But if I wasn't chained to my seat, I'd be walking out and demanding my admission back at this point.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

With that attitude, I'd produce a B-Movie too...

Sometimes the last chapter makes it all worth, but I mean that's up to you

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Fair enough... I've never been accused of having a good attitude. What thinking toy does?

But really, if I have to struggle through locusts with human faces and gnashing my teeth and wanting to die but cannot, and then thrown into torment forever, why the heck would I want to stay through that??

If I somehow avoid it, how could I live in some state of bliss knowing other poor deluded souls were going through that kind of torment?

That screenplay s u c k s.
edit on 3/28/2023 by Baddogma because: kid to kind

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That screenplay s u c k s.

I agree, glad it isn't mine...

new topics

join