It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The talking points for DA Bragg's bomb threat have been issued.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm not going to link to this story just yet. I want to give people a chance to get in their guesses first.

I just saw an article on MSM claiming where the supposed bomb threat to the Manhattan DA's office came from, and it is absolutely the most rock-bottom-stupid, tired old retreaded boogeyman you can possibly find.

Anyone care to guess? After few guesses I'll post the link, and I guarantee you'll be flabbergasted by the dumbness of this story.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Trump?

It has to be Trump when it's from MSM.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It is imperative for Congress to continue turning up the pressure on DA Bragg to come in and testify, regardless of the outcome with the Trump entrapment.

A strong message needs to be sent to the foaming mouthed DA in Atlanta Georgia named Fanny Willis.

She has been attempting for over a year, to fabricate a crime that she can press against former President Trump.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I cheated and googled it.

My guess is your reaction is to the one saying Russia.

Never heard of that outlet in my life. Clickbait gonna bait. Definitely a stretch to call them MSM. That said, MSM does often do clickbait or peddle punditry as news when it’s pure speculation.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Hold the presses. It was this Russia.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I cheated and googled it.

My guess is your reaction is to the one saying Russia.

Never heard of that outlet in my life. Clickbait gonna bait. Definitely a stretch to call them MSM. That said, MSM does often do clickbait or peddle punditry as news when it’s pure speculation.

Yes, that's the one.

Russia Behind Manhattan District Attorney Bomb Threats During Trump Hush Money Probe

Russian email addresses were reportedly behind a series of fake bomb threats sent to the Manhattan district attorney last week in an apparent attempt to stop the hush money probe into Donald Trump, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In a shocking development shortly after it was revealed that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg and numerous Manhattan court buildings received bomb threats last week, the FBI confirmed the threats were traced back to a series of Russian email accounts.

A bit farther down, they really begin to pile it on:

Even more shocking are reports that the hoax bomb threats listed numerous government buildings and public schools as the intended targets of alleged pipe bomb attacks.

We are honestly getting to the point where you can't tell the difference between the leftists and a Babylon Bee parody aricle.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Russia Behind Manhattan District Attorney Bomb Threats During Trump Hush Money Probe

Grone

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Rightwing White Extremists?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I’ve never heard of RADAROnline.

I went to the website and it looks like a tabloid.

But I wouldn’t paint all of MSM or the left based off one click bait article. We could do the same with the right and it’s intellectually dishonest.

Edit: I mistakenly thought you used MSM as mainstream media, but you’re talking about MSM.com, but they are essentially mirroring the “article” from a website called RADARonline which appears to be a tabloid.
edit on 27-3-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Russia email addresses. Obvious who it REALLY was isn't it. 😁

Perfect covert operational setup.😁

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

As if the Russians would be concerned about some DA in NYC while they are busy with the war in Ukraine.

Cheap, dingbat "Bragging" attempt to tie Trump to Russia, after all previous attempts have proven to be NOT true.

Jessie Smollett V2.0

It also probably means that idiot DA Bragg is about to be forced to drop charges for lack of evidence and is trying not to lose face by portraying himself as a "victim"

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Question.

If I open up an email account on a russian server, then point my VPN to russia, will it still look like russia did it?

Asking for a friend....

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I guess Bragg's earlier white powder in an envelope scam didn't have legs.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Remember that time Russia blew up it's own underwater pipeline during US naval exercises?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm guessing he forgot to tell security that he was expecting something from a "fiend" in Miami, and to take it directly to him without opening it.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I guess Bragg's earlier white powder in an envelope scam didn't have legs.
sources close to the matter said Jussie Smollett was angry nobody was upset over his white powder mailing either. It's obviously a racist conspiracy.

top topics

join