It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine injury claims skyrocket in the UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
www.researchprofessionalnews.com...

UK pays out around £4m in Covid-19 vaccine damages

Over 30 claims have been successful, while ONS reports 52 deaths caused by Covid-19 vaccine

The UK government has paid out around £4 million in Covid-19 vaccine damages, according to official data released by the NHS Business Services Authority.

The data show that 31 people have successfully made claims for being severely disabled by a Covid-19 vaccine, or on behalf of someone who died from the vaccine as of December 2022.

Fewer than five other claims have been approved since then via the UK’s Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme run by the NHS authority.

The authority told Research Professional News that the scheme provides a “one-off, tax-free payment to successful applicants where, on very rare occasions, a vaccine has caused severe disablement.

The system is just a joke. There are many more who have been seriously injured or died from these wonderful 'vaccines'.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The system is a deadly joke.

I don’t think very many of us really understand just how far the rabbit hole goes.

I don’t think for a moment that this supposedly big reveal, is much more than a few crumbs they allow us to have, because they know that we will not do a darn thing about it.

The temperature of the water in the pot is near boiling. We continue to dance or we sleep.

And the band plays on.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The system is a deadly joke.

I don’t think very many of us really understand just how far the rabbit hole goes.

I don’t think for a moment that this supposedly big reveal, is much more than a few crumbs they allow us to have, because they know that we will not do a darn thing about it.

The temperature of the water in the pot is near boiling. We continue to dance or we sleep.

And the band plays on.

You are very right on this as the rabbit hole is very deep, indeed. Thanks to the efforts of several scientists and ordinary citizens the amount of information we have, although as limiting as it is, can give us a very good idea of what has been going on. But again this is the tip of the iceberg in regards to the information that had been released. But you can't hide the truth forever.
edit on 27-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If it has not been posted, here are details of the Vaccine Damage Payment scheme.

It will be interesting to see statistics for the numbers of legitimate claims versus the chancers who are seeking to fraudulently claim against this scheme. No doubt that there will be a pile of people looking to get a pile of cash dishonestly.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
If it has not been posted, here are details of the Vaccine Damage Payment scheme.

It will be interesting to see statistics for the numbers of legitimate claims versus the chancers who are seeking to fraudulently claim against this scheme. No doubt that there will be a pile of people looking to get a pile of cash dishonestly.

Myself and others have made several threads about vaccine injuries and vaccine damage payment schemes.

Regardless of whether there might be dishonest applications the number of vaccine injuries and deaths from the Covid 'vaccines' has not seen before. These products have caused more vaccine injuries and deaths than all other vaccines put together.

On the other hand an unsuccessful application doesn't imply it is fraudulent given there are many calls to reform the system which makes it almost impossible for someone to get compensation even if they have been seriously injured.

Finally, we don't need vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality or peddling official narratives and defending the Pharmaceuticals.

You should be more concerned about the fraudulent claims made by the Pharmaceuticals and their cronies in the Government and elsewhere

ehlinelaw.com...

Pfizer Hide Trial Injuries

The US District Court of Texas ordered FDA to release documents of clinical trials of the Covid-19 shots after getting sued by attorneys at Siri & Glimstad. The documents revealed Pfizer classifying adverse events as non-related to the vaccine.

Stop the vaccine apologetics and stop the defending of the official narratives and of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

the evidence of injury is in the blood there is nothing a chancer can do to fake that.. nor can you fake a pf4 clot, i looked like I'd been run over by a lorry as that specific bruising is one of the key giveaways.. the early studies into injuries captured all the unusual bruising for further investigation as potential injuries, then looking deeper into specific reactions they noted how platelet factor 4 reacted, so its f*cking easy to eliminate chancers. I'l be honest spending some time working in histopathology I did my consultants heads in with questions.

as an injured party I doubt I'll be putting in a claim in my lifetime, I personally spent near 20k to cover my recovery, which ignores the year out of work living on savings relearning to walk, but i know how sh*t our gov is with this stuff and they'll do all it can to avoid paying a penny as much voters will demand as our society hate the disabled seeing them as you say as chancers.

on one side i've not seen a gp as they've no ideawhat to do with injuries its not an ilness to manage) just as on the flip side you'd think az and the others would be interested in how the injured have recovered to gain insight into best recovery approaches (important if you think I'm sat the top end of the injured age range at just over 50) but not not a peep, no interest

Recoveries like mine have gone from hyper acute back to somewhat normal should be hugely informative as to how brains repair themselves, equally as its an autoimmune response to the vax what's it effect on covid, even being on wards with covid patients I've never tested positive, is there an insight into a real vax in the blood of the injured.

so again piss easy to weed out chancers it all revolves around the blood.

which is easier to look st than its effect on society, As a parent with a pram I thought I knew what people where like, but that's nothing compared to the hatred the disabled get to see it certainly reshaped my view on society.. at this point our society has no redeeming factors and nothing worth fighting for..

I keep thinking about doing a longer post here on the topic but where I stand I'll be run over by both sides, on the one side the numbers of vax injured are not small but on the other the treatments covid created all all focused on saving the elderly will mean extended life spans rather than mass die off, the thing society has to deal with at some point is the price it was willing to pay for extended life spans..

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: paraphi

the evidence of injury is in the blood there is nothing a chancer can do to fake that.. nor can you fake a pf4 clot, i looked like I'd been run over by a lorry as that specific bruising is one of the key giveaways.. the early studies into injuries captured all the unusual bruising for further investigation as potential injuries, then looking deeper into specific reactions they noted how platelet factor 4 reacted, so its f*cking easy to eliminate chancers. I'l be honest spending some time working in histopathology I did my consultants heads in with questions.

as an injured party I doubt I'll be putting in a claim in my lifetime, I personally spent near 20k to cover my recovery, which ignores the year out of work living on savings relearning to walk, but i know how sh*t our gov is with this stuff and they'll do all it can to avoid paying a penny as much voters will demand as our society hate the disabled seeing them as you say as chancers.

on one side i've not seen a gp as they've no ideawhat to do with injuries its not an ilness to manage) just as on the flip side you'd think az and the others would be interested in how the injured have recovered to gain insight into best recovery approaches (important if you think I'm sat the top end of the injured age range at just over 50) but not not a peep, no interest

Recoveries like mine have gone from hyper acute back to somewhat normal should be hugely informative as to how brains repair themselves, equally as its an autoimmune response to the vax what's it effect on covid, even being on wards with covid patients I've never tested positive, is there an insight into a real vax in the blood of the injured.

so again piss easy to weed out chancers it all revolves around the blood.

which is easier to look st than its effect on society, As a parent with a pram I thought I knew what people where like, but that's nothing compared to the hatred the disabled get to see it certainly reshaped my view on society.. at this point our society has no redeeming factors and nothing worth fighting for..

I keep thinking about doing a longer post here on the topic but where I stand I'll be run over by both sides, on the one side the numbers of vax injured are not small but on the other the treatments covid created all all focused on saving the elderly will mean extended life spans rather than mass die off, the thing society has to deal with at some point is the price it was willing to pay for extended life spans..

Out of curiosity why don't you make a claim given the very serious injury the 'vaccine' has caused you? It's also something that we all need to remember in these threads i.e many who are injured either they won't make any claim because they don't want to or because they don't know how to. And there are those who don't even know they can claim for vaccine injuries.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Trust the science

They are not Nazis

They are not satinist

Trust what the TV tells you

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dyax-
Trust the science

They are not Nazis

They are not satinist

Trust what the TV tells you

Don't you not trust the science Sir/Madam?

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Vaccine injuries might be many more than initially suspected. Not just in the UK but everywhere in the world.

ehlinelaw.com...

The US District Court of Texas ordered FDA to release documents of clinical trials of the Covid-19 shots after getting sued by attorneys at Siri & Glimstad. The documents revealed Pfizer classifying adverse events as non-related to the vaccine

edit on 5-4-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Here is another one to put on the list. Brain fog affects six in ten in the UK and Covid gets the blame.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Increasing demand for Covid vaccine injury payments has seen the number of staff processing claims increase 20-fold, figures show.

The Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme (VDPS) has scaled up operations and boosted its administrative staff from four to 80 to handle the claims.

A project is also under way to digitalise the application process to make it simpler and quicker for claimants.

But MPs, campaigners and families have called for the process to be reformed, arguing that the payment cap of £120,000 is too low, too slow and bureaucratic, and the eligibility criteria is too strict.

If a person is left severely disabled as a result of receiving certain vaccines they could be entitled to the one-off payment from the Government.

Families can also apply for the payment if a loved one died as a result of a vaccination.

It is not treated as compensation, meaning claimants can still seek damages in court.

[b"]Inadequate funds to families"

A group of patients and families are now taking legal action against AstraZeneca after they suffered injury or bereavement as a result of complications from the Covid vaccine.

The Hausfeld Claimant group, which includes 13 bereaved families and 28 survivors, says the VDPS offers “inadequate funds to families”.

Sarah Moore, leading the litigation, said: “No amount of compensation will bring back loved ones or restore those injured to health but it can make life a little bit easier for the mothers, fathers, children, parents and partners who are now reshaping their lives.”

Figures released under a Freedom of Information (FOI) request in March show more than 4,000 claims related to a Covid-19 vaccine have been submitted since Nov 1 2021.

The payment scheme was taken over by the NHS Business Services Authority in November 2021, after previously being handled by the Department for Work and Pensions

Of the 4,017 claims made, 334 relate to a claimant who has died.

Some 48 claims have been approved so far, Maria Caulfield, a health minister, told MPs in February.

A separate FOI document published in February revealed 3,842 claims had been received, meaning the number submitted has increased by almost 200 in one month alone. Of those, 814 claims were unsuccessful and a further 37 did not meet the eligibility criteria.

Under the VDPS, severe disablement means a patient must be at least 60 per cent disabled to qualify, based on the Social Security (General Benefit) Regulations 1982.

As expected, vaccine injury claims have skyrocketed in the UK and this is just the tip of the iceberg as not everyone knows their injuries are due to the vaccines and not everyone will make a claim. Many still don't know they can make a claim for a vaccine injury.

The crucial point is the amount of claims for vaccine deaths that officially is in the hundreds when in reality could be thousands. Even if we consider the most conservative estimations and in a population of 67 million then imagine what happens when over 5.5 billion people have been 'vaccinated' with the junk all over the world.

As many have said: This is the greatest scandal in medical history.

Hmm.. Who would of Thunk ? Anyone with a Logical Operating Mind > ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join