It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine injury claims skyrocket in the UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Increasing demand for Covid vaccine injury payments has seen the number of staff processing claims increase 20-fold, figures show.

The Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme (VDPS) has scaled up operations and boosted its administrative staff from four to 80 to handle the claims.

A project is also under way to digitalise the application process to make it simpler and quicker for claimants.

But MPs, campaigners and families have called for the process to be reformed, arguing that the payment cap of £120,000 is too low, too slow and bureaucratic, and the eligibility criteria is too strict.

If a person is left severely disabled as a result of receiving certain vaccines they could be entitled to the one-off payment from the Government.

Families can also apply for the payment if a loved one died as a result of a vaccination.

It is not treated as compensation, meaning claimants can still seek damages in court.

[b"]Inadequate funds to families"

A group of patients and families are now taking legal action against AstraZeneca after they suffered injury or bereavement as a result of complications from the Covid vaccine.

The Hausfeld Claimant group, which includes 13 bereaved families and 28 survivors, says the VDPS offers “inadequate funds to families”.

Sarah Moore, leading the litigation, said: “No amount of compensation will bring back loved ones or restore those injured to health but it can make life a little bit easier for the mothers, fathers, children, parents and partners who are now reshaping their lives.”

Figures released under a Freedom of Information (FOI) request in March show more than 4,000 claims related to a Covid-19 vaccine have been submitted since Nov 1 2021.

The payment scheme was taken over by the NHS Business Services Authority in November 2021, after previously being handled by the Department for Work and Pensions

Of the 4,017 claims made, 334 relate to a claimant who has died.

Some 48 claims have been approved so far, Maria Caulfield, a health minister, told MPs in February.

A separate FOI document published in February revealed 3,842 claims had been received, meaning the number submitted has increased by almost 200 in one month alone. Of those, 814 claims were unsuccessful and a further 37 did not meet the eligibility criteria.

Under the VDPS, severe disablement means a patient must be at least 60 per cent disabled to qualify, based on the Social Security (General Benefit) Regulations 1982.

As expected, vaccine injury claims have skyrocketed in the UK and this is just the tip of the iceberg as not everyone knows their injuries are due to the vaccines and not everyone will make a claim. Many still don't know they can make a claim for a vaccine injury.

The crucial point is the amount of claims for vaccine deaths that officially is in the hundreds when in reality could be thousands. Even if we consider the most conservative estimations and in a population of 67 million then imagine what happens when over 5.5 billion people have been 'vaccinated' with the junk all over the world.

As many have said: This is the greatest scandal in medical history.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
People looking to get paid for their stupidity?...
I know many that would be millionaires by now.
edit on 25-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

It's not like this. You need to think why these claims are made and how serious they are especially if these products have caused debilitating conditions and death.

Many were forced to get the shots otherwise no job. Others were pressured and coerced and so on.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You should really try telling that to one of the countless growing c19 vaxx injury communities line react19 and see where that gets you.

react19.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's not a vaccine or a vax.... it's an experimental genetic experiment, also known as an mRNA clot shot. This clot shot was controversial even before it was out/made. These people that today complain for their "injury", a few months ago wanted that every person who didn't get the jab or questioned it, had to lose their jobs, or even be put in jail. This is literally what most of these people thought.

Forced means that you had no option. To have a job or another it's optional. By acceding to jab themselves to "have a job", they became complicit with the system. They should have revolted and burnt everything down. They didn't. They accepted like mindless sheep, while judging everyone how had at least some neurons active enough to not become a ginea pig. Now they want money for that. GTFO.

edit on 25-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It's not a vaccine or a vax.... it's an experimental genetic experiment, also known as an mRNA clot shot. This clot shot was controversial even before it was out/made. These people that today complain for their "injury", a few months ago wanted that every person who didn't get the jab or questioned it, had to lose their jobs, or even be put in jail. This is literally what most of these people thought.

Forced means that you had no option. To have a job or another it's optional. By acceding to jab themselves to "have a job", they became complicit with the system. They should have revolted and burnt everything down. They didn't. They accepted like mindless sheep, while judging everyone how had at least some neurons active enough to not become a ginea pig. Now they want money for that. GTFO.

Yes and no.

This doesn't change the facts i.e that people have been harmed by these products nor it can serve as a barrier when seeking justice for their injuries. Not everyone was a critic of the vaccines and not everyone was keen to get the shots.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

It was an experimental genetic treatment, and they went against those who wanted alert them.
It's called KARMA.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It was an experimental genetic treatment, and they went against those who wanted alert them.
It's called KARMA.

Yes I agree it was an untested, experimental, and potentially hazardous product.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I know it is wishful thinking, but I hope we all learned a lesson from this.

We never win when we do not stand together. Many that took the vaccine did not win, and many of us that did not take the vaccine did not win.

The winners are the ones we should have stood to gather and fought against, instead of each other, maybe if we had done that, all of us would have won.

CV was just the beta test. The big challenge is still to come. They think they learned a lot about us and how to more efficiently control us. I pray that we learned from our mistakes and that we will do much better the next time.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We never win when we do not stand together. Many that took the vaccine did not win, and many of us that did not take the vaccine did not win.

The winners are the ones we should have stood to gather and fought against, instead of each other, maybe if we had done that, all of us would have won.

CV was just the beta test. The big challenge is still to come. They think they learned a lot about us and how to more efficiently control us. I pray that we learned from our mistakes and that we will do much better the next time.

Many of us were not fooled and had been fighting for what we thought was and still is a great cause. I still think this is a fight that we can win and as the evidence shows we were right challenge the dogma and official narratives.
edit on 25-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Many of us were not fooled and had been fighting for what we thought was and still is a great cause. I still think this is a fight that we can win and as the evidence shows we were right challenge the dogma and official narratives.

I understand the hurt of the poster saying the sheep deserved it but what I've learned through all of this was that while I was shunned and censored from the beginning, I am still healthy and uncompromised both physically and morally. I will never be the same nor trust anyone again but that said I have much compassion for those that were damaged. We still don't fully know the numbers of vaccine damaged and it is possible there are now enough aware people that collectively we can rise together against this machine that is grinding us down.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

A lot of people, including a lot of my friends and families are good people. They have worked hard all their lives. They have been loyal Americans and they "trusted" their government.

I also live out in a rural area and a heavy Republican district. Many of my friends, family, and neighbors thought that Trump was ordained by God himself. Many still have up signs in their yards and all over their vehicles. There wasn't and you still cannot get them to hear or think about anything negative when it comes to Trump or the government.

They are not people that deserve harm. They trusted and made choices that had negative and very serious results for some. I love them. I have compassion for them, and I will stand with them to make that choice, as many stood with me to make the choice to refuse.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

I understand the hurt of the poster saying the sheep deserved it but what I've learned through all of this was that while I was shunned and censored from the beginning, I am still healthy and uncompromised both physically and morally. I will never be the same nor trust anyone again but that said I have much compassion for those that were damaged. We still don't fully know the numbers of vaccine damaged and it is possible there are now enough aware people that collectively we can rise together against this machine that is grinding us down.

Sane here. I don't want to blame those who have been injured because they decided to get vaccinated or because they were often pressured and coerced to get the shots. Many didn't have much choice and they were threatened by their employers with dismissal in case they declined.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
really to be expected, the timeline was never going to see this all come out in weeks or months but rather as an unstoppable rise.. thats the thing with trying to be Cnut and able to reverse the tides, reality bites in the end..

yet there will still be those trapped in their ideological prisons who'll deny what their eyes see or ears hear..

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Sane here. I don't want to blame those who have been injured because they decided to get vaccinated or because they were often pressured and coerced to get the shots. Many didn't have much choice and they were threatened by their employers with dismissal in case they declined.

don't need to be pressured and coerced when you firmly believe the medical profession has not sold itself out to lobbies or goverments..

for the UK they've killed the trust they had built and I'm not sure we've seen the full extent of the damage yet, its notable that many prefer to die at home with family than alone in hospital, or prefer dodgy tests/scans than trust the nhs..

we see the same in education unlike the us no homeschool rules so kids just become ghosts ie drop out of even basic schooling, the number of kids turning into ghosts keeps rising and we're no where near seeing that one pay out in full..

the cost to society will be far bigger than anyone realises, and as yet no one in gov cares... but they will when reality bites.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

don't need to be pressured and coerced when you firmly believe the medical profession has not sold itself out to lobbies or goverments..

for the UK they've killed the trust they had built and I'm not sure we've seen the full extent of the damage yet, its notable that many prefer to die at home with family than alone in hospital, or prefer dodgy tests/scans than trust the nhs..

we see the same in education unlike the us no homeschool rules so kids just become ghosts ie drop out of even basic schooling, the number of kids turning into ghosts keeps rising and we're no where near seeing that one pay out in full..

the cost to society will be far bigger than anyone realises, and as yet no one in gov cares... but they will when reality bites.

Well... Yes if you think the medical profession is benign then you will be happy to volunteer for whatever is available on the market.

I very much agree with what you said in the last paragraph. The cost to society of this anomalous situation that we experienced in the past 3 years is massive and not many have realised its magnitude. Not just in the UK but everywhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

quite agree on the universal side of the issues.. the full effects will pull the whole edifice down around the idiots ears

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

Your comment is disgusting, which is obvious to anyone with a soul - based on what you've posted elsewhere on the forum at other times in other threads, I have to say I'm not surprised. You are the very definition of amoral, and I needed to digest only around four posts to see that very, very clearly.

I'm posting this rebuke in the hope that others will see it & be wary around you - you cannot be a trustworthy person either on ATS or in the world proper, and my recommendation is that you reflect at length on your frankly diabolical heart, seeking to reform if at all possible. If you cannot do this, then I pity you, and fear for the damage that you will do to others in this world, and on ATS.

To all other ATSers, this particular member has made diabolical comments elsewhere, across a number of forums & topics, and has been consistently anti-moral in everything I've read to date. Beware, tread carefully.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

The world we live in demands that we have jobs. If someone has held their job for any length of time they are likely to have a family that depends on the income from that job. Because the goods we need in life to sustain our lives are expensive, relative to our incomes, it is absolutely mandatory to operate in a manner that protects your job at all costs. Would you take food out of the mouths of your children, or the roof from over their heads if you had no idea that the vaxx was dangerous, because you & all of society was being brainwashed & propagandised into believing that the COVID was dangerous? Wouldn't you, a good citizen who generally trusts in authority not just take the jab believing that it was likely to be a good thing, knowing that if you lost your job for not taking it that would be an absolute bad thing?

Do you not have the intellect to understand that only us conspiracy theorists had any sense of the impending danger & deception being employed by the authorities to force people to take the vaxx? Do you not realise that we are the outliers, the ones who for whatever reason gave up fundamentally on trusting the authorities many moons ago? Do you not realise that the majority of normal society had no apparent reason to distrust the authorities? Do you lack the intelligence to perceive the inherent vulnerability of the majority of the populace to the nefarious tactics of the powers that be? They were practically defenceless against the manipulative, deceptive, demonic agenda which was being foisted upon them by a heartless elite & their lackeys.. Do you not see that we live in a world where glamour & the pretence of respectability is used to manipulate normal, decent people into doing things that are bad for them? If you claim to understand anything, then you would understand this. But you are amoral, and you have no compassion for the billions of people who have been deceived in the manner described.

You are NOT a good person. You do NOT have any compassion for those who were egregiously tricked, deceived & manipulated, instead you mock those who were killed or injured due to the evil which is at the helm in this world. You are NOT the sort of person that I'd want in my camp if we were facing dark times, because you can't be trusted, you have no compassion, you have no moral compass. If you can laugh at those who were killed & brutally maimed by the vaccines then you are as much a disgrace as those elites who came up with the depopulation agenda in the first place. I'm sickened by the attitude that you, and others like you, display. You have a smug sense of superiority because you were blessed ahead of time with the knowledge you needed to defend yourself from this abominable plot against humanity. You should be humble, thanking God that you were, by providence, by the circumstances of your life beforehand, led into a place of understanding by which you could defend yourself from the vaxx.

But to laugh at those killed & maimed becaused of the evil that has been perpetrated by the controllers of this conspiracy is JUST AS EVIL as those who orchestrated the conspiracy. You literally make me sick to my stomach - you are a symptom of a diseased & fallen world, you have no claim to the moral high ground because you are amoral. I rarely come across a person I dislike quite as much as you, but you make it far to easy to do so, because you have no shame & post in your amoral manner all over this site, in the same sickening manner of mockery & smug superiority, no matter the subject. You're a disgrace.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Lol. Sounds like you are about to cry.

What was what bothered you the most? When I showed that Jesus was a communist, or when I refuted your belief that the earth is flat? Or maybe when I showed that there is no archeological record of any Kingdom of Israel, or any Hebrews, in ancient times.

Regarding the sheep who decided to become lab rats during 2021-2022. None one was deceived. The mainstream media websites and newspapers talked about the "ANTI-VAXXERS" way before the jabs were made in their very frontpages.

The whole society divided itself by "vaxxers and anti-vaxxers", families, friends, colleagues stopped talking to each other due to this. Everyone knew that there were criticisms against the genetic experiments, but the sheeple decided to look away. They were not deceived, they chose sides, they were COMPLICIT.

Last thing: you call yourself a Christian, and you just made a 2 page judgment of my person, when your God commands you to NOT JUDGE OTHERS. Naughty apostate boy. Dry your tears.

edit on 26-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join