It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A California Democrat has proposed a bill that would allow a mental health professional the power to unilaterally decide to take a child as young as 12 years old into a shelter facility without parental knowledge or consent and without there being any prior allegations of incest or child abuse. If a kids says they are gender confused and they think their parents won't just go along with that, they want to take your child to a LBGT indoctrination living facility (in the example given) or to a facility or home that will support that.

'State-sanctioned kidnapping': California bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents 'without accusation, evidence, or trial'

Link

According to Erin Friday, co-lead of Our Duty, the bill will give counselors unfettered control over children age 12 and above. In a letter to the state assembly, Friday gives the example of a hypothetical 6th grader who informs her school counselor that she is a “trans boy.” Friday argues that if AB 665 were to be enacted, that child may not come home from school that day but could instead be sent to an “LGBTQ housing facility.”

“The parents will have no idea what happened to their child,” writes Friday. “Imagine their fear and anxiety. These parents are criminalized without an accusation, evidence or trial.”

"Twelve is the magic number — the age that California can steal all of the rights of the parents, and hand over medical and mental health decisions to a child who we do not entrust with any other major decision specifically because they are not capable of comprehending the long-term consequences and are at an age known for impulsivity and lack of forethought,”

edit on 25-3-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
These demons are really becoming bold. I knew we, as a country were in trouble when the masses didn't stand up against that child sniffer in the white house. What will it take for people to wake up to the fact that these clowns are evil?

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
They want to bypass The Courts and eliminate the Constitutional Right of Due Process 😮

So WHO are these people anyway?

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is a really bad idea.

My Sister had training to become a substitute teacher when her kids were in school. One weekend her boys were playing with a friend of theirs. He had been warned about climbing trees and his parents stated that if he did it again he would be punished. My Nephew ran in telling his Mother that the friend fell out of a tree. The kid was injured and since his parents were at work my Sister took him to the hospital. It turned out that it was only a bruise on his hip. Sure enough his parents grounded him. A few days later my Sister was teaching his class, when she was told to take the Class to the Nurse's Office. They were doing a check for curvature of the spine. When they saw the bruise on the kid's hip, they asked if his parents beat him? The kid was mad about being grounded and said "Yes". The Police removed both parents from their place of work in handcuffs. It took about a month to get it straightened out.

With this law in place, any kid pissed off at his parents can say anything that they want to get removed from them.

Then again what else is new. It's Democrats.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If a kids says they are gender confused and they think their parents won't just go along with that, they want to take your child to a LBGT indoctrination living facility (in the example given) or to a facility or home that will support that.

Completely backwards; they need to reverse the law and help the parents protect their children from these very confused people.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
They’d have one major issue, that is they’d have to go through me first. There’s a line in the sand and it would not end well.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
They’d have one major issue, that is they’d have to go through me first. There’s a line in the sand and it would not end well.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If these kids knew just how bad conditions can get in some of these care facilities with over crowing, limited supervision and basically lockup with other kids going through their own issues. Can be a traumatic place.

Not all these places are the same, but overall it is much better if the child can stay with their parents. Hopefully this bill does not go anywhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
this gives them carte blanche to twist kids into genderless drones for the state

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
These demons are really becoming bold. I knew we, as a country were in trouble when the masses didn't stand up against that child sniffer in the white house. What will it take for people to wake up to the fact that these clowns are evil?

These are the death throws of these twisted people and their ideas to take over our children. They are failing and we are walking that all back presently.

We can expect more of these futile attempts, but they are are on notice now that we are coming to get you, and you will never work in government or education again.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Uh-OH!!

California may just see how many guns there really are in the state!

I imagine some people will NOT have this happen to them no matter what.

I just don't understand all the EFFORT and DETERMINATION of these marginal groups to warp and confuse children and mold them into hostile, identity displaced enviro-bots.

Everything that has been introduced and tried has failed, epically, and continues to fail everyday as people realize that these marginal groups are simply giving a voice to madness and discord.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
One more reason not to live in CA. It will not be used for just causes.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
And I recall people criticizing the parents in the other thread with the girl suing over her push into transition.

This is what happens to you as a parent. This is the position you get put in. You can try to protest, but they won't listen. They'll come in and take your child.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I can see an enraged parent cleaning out the staff in one of these facilities should they kidnap a child or tracking down and punishing the sponsors of such a bill that hurt their child.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Or just being silly.

I know a wonderful family that has two beautiful children. One of them is very social and has the gift of gab and I think she may have kissed the Blarney Stone a few times.

One day at school she made up some story about the police having to come to her house over the weekend for some outrageous reason. The teacher called the police, and the Father had to leave the house until they could investigate. He was only gone for a few hours because it did not take too long for them to find out that there had never been any police dispatched to his home, and the poor child was so terrified because she didn’t really think that she was deliberately lying, she was just telling a tall tale for her friends amusement. In her eyes.

Did I tell you that her great grandfather was Irish?

They sometimes get it wrong. Taking a child without first talking to the parents, and even then, without having a damn good reason, is criminal, and places the child in the way of great harm.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Pedophiles haven, that is what California is now, stay away from that states if you love your family and your children.

The pedos wants your children.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well get ready for it.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I haven't read the bill, and don't have any idea it's chance of passing.

But I do know that untrained CPS case workers can take a kid away with the snap of their fingers if a kid says they're afraid to go home for some reason, if a neighbor, a law enforcement officer, a teacher, especially if a doctor or therapist makes a serious enough report. I'm pretty sure it's that way in almost every state.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

If less than 1% of the population can do this, it is because the 99% allowed it.

I don't care how much noise one percent makes 20% can make more, and if 1% can stop a train, 99% can move a mountain.

So who is to blame here?

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes because we need more children in the adoption category. The 12-15 range is the most least sought after demographic for kids in adoption.

Those kids should be home with their parents and not in state custody.

The fact you're a proponent of taking 12 year olds away from their parents speaks volumens on you moral compass.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join