It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How We Are Lied To About Aliens And The People Living Inside The Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

This was just my rant, I were going to place it so, but in passing Disinfo, thought so. I just type , I have been at ats, for way longer than shone, seen. I was just gathering info, as to the state of knowing in the ATS scene. I have come to a sudden conclusion. Apparently it seems that many of the ATSers are still in the, phase of being the designated " Conspiracy Theorist" as named by the FBI, it would seem, as if all at ATS were in such a degree of awareness, they would of dropped such a label by now. Oh, your just one of those "Conspiracy Theory" people, so you been categorized as being full of POO POO. Don't you love it when people, just write you off as such.

Something else, In the past, the consensus, if it was understood, it was understood. It was somewhat accepted not to correct someone for spelling mistakes, or a dangling participle, or such thing. I weren't trying to win no awards, I was just talking and typing, I don't type with one finger like some people or two finger I use 8 or 9 not that good at it I make mistakes which I don't always fix. I'm not seeing as well as I once did, I'm to destructive to wear glasses for very long, it was the seams with watches, when they were in style or piratical. My Father was a English teacher, looking at me you would never know it. I don't think he believed in school system as such. Maybe, it was because he knew, what the school system really was, a masses training tool, for the, then coming industrial revolution. The people were being trained to come and react when the bell rang. I know there will be, those debunkers saying, I'm full of it, this has been well researched, they can feel free to investigate it for their self.

Not surprising I made a mistake when I mentioned "Ice mountain" it should of been "Iron Mountain". Now there is talk that this is Hoax, but then again it has never been, proven either way. The thing is, they say the proof is in the pudding. It talks about wars, but now with the one world order, who are they going to war with ? The answer is, the Air force just shot down two UAPs, what's up with that. This is what the Iron Mountain report talks about, now we need to go to war with the Aliens. This is what the real X-Files FBI agent reported,that the aliens are going to start shooting down airlines and military aircraft. I'm not sure but I think FBI dude was on Joe Rogan.

( S Note- for those interested n Astral Projection, Joe
has a $20,000 float tank. That's the easiest way to
Full Lucid, or to have a Astral Projection, like a '___'
trip without any drugs. I'm building my own tank old
school, 1970s style, but way better. Altered States )

so anywho, word is things are going to get crazy. This is to clinch the One World Order, thing if were fight Aliens, it will us against them. It just get back to control Like if yous remember "The Blue Beam Project" from the 80s, it's fulfillment of that plan. Seeing cities in the sky China, seing people walking across the clouds. I guess we will see what happens, won't we or some of us will.

Iron Mountian report www.cia.gov...
How dats #

edit on 27-3-2023 by OOOOOO because: ing

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I know what you mean

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That would be outside of the Earth Plane, or this Reality Plane, this is a fixed state. It would be a completely different existence, reality. In this Earth Plane it would only be the multiverse, that could possibly have a encroachment on this place. Then it would be a, or need a synchronicity, to coexist within same boundaries. That's what the egghead say, where is this multiverse, it's right in front of your face.
Just my thoughts, you can only take the multiverse, so far and then it starts to become ridiculous. When you realize, time is really none existent, but a premise. It's like Elon Musk is looking for or to write the code of the universe, he fails to realize it is already written. That which is has always been and will ways be, the Universe has already been perfected, all the problems have been solved. If you look at the concept of the multiverse, it is easy to see. take your time.

But then again maybe

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

Could you, please, elaborate on this composition to which you keep referring? You mention it multiple times, suggesting that its contents are some thing along the lines of clandestine revelations; however, that is a dime-a-dozen archetype we cross paths with on this website, the in-the-know expert who is privy to incredible knowledge. There have been oodles of them. How should we process what you present as if you are any more authentic than they? Take a deep breath. Try not pivoting from one subject to another. I too find it difficult to take your word for it immediately; however, i could be swayed. I am a linguist, etymologist, philologist, polyglot, editor, translator, and more by hobby, by degrees, by credentials, and by profession. I also cannot imagine any facet of the world of writing where somebody would be paid to write about the aforementioned conspiracy theories when they have all been beaten to death. For example, David Wilcock has professed the same basic creed. Why would your rehashing it/you as a writer be any better than he? I imagine your commanding a sense of sensible organized presentation would ameliorate your initial suspicious tone and hodgepodge of disconnected subjects. So again, tell me about your writing. Thank you!
edit on 3/27/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I've now gone through and read everything. I fail to find one single claim which hasn't made rounds for at least ten or twenty years. I fail to see just what exactly the OP is here to offer us which we haven't gathered is a theory of a hundred other sources by now. Enlighten me if I fail to see the novelty of his schtick.

It almost feels as if you have stumbled across Conspiracy Theory 101 and you are shocked and amazed by that therein and now, you are relaying the information not aware of the fact it's all been said and done before. It's the same song and dance by a hundred charlatans and respected theorists alike! You're preaching to the crowd believing your gospel is new, it seems.
edit on 3/27/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

For all intents and purposes OOOOOO, you appear to be at the beginning of the road.

Just take care and try to take the information your rehashing and placing so much stock in with a large pinch of salt.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
Ok, to start with, I believe that the aliens are all over the place too, but the real ones that are crusing our Earth. Well they are from Earth, at least that is my thoughts on the matter. I'm sure yous know about the stories of the Sumerian Tablets, well they only started finding those about a little over a hundred years ago, and now they have found over a half a million of them and keep finding more everyday. they are looking for the garden of Eden one, they have found part of it. I can tell you the names of God and the Devil Satan God was Enlil he was Ruler of Earth his Brother Enki was Satan. They their sister put one of their Reptilian buddies in a blender and added their DNA to the Human.You know in the Bible it says made in our imageThey were sterile, but Enki said I fixed it and that pissed off Enlil because they had things under control, now they could make babies their selves.
These guys said they were from another planet, but one thing, it was said that these anunaki aliens lied about stuff, I think they lied about where they came from. I think they were from Earth, but didn't want it to be know that they came form inside the Earth, The Hopi Indian call this the 5th world, because this is the 5th time intelligent beings or the Earth has had life the 5th time. But one of these times before, these Reptilians went under grond when they knew disaster was about to strike. Just like people on Earth are trying to get ready for now. And the reason the Aliens don't come to Earth now is these Anunaki will not let them come here and they are so advance they keep them away
I'm sure yous have heard the story about planet 9, planet X or Nibiru, that the planet that author Stichen said the planet comes thru our solar system every 3600 years, he was wrong it comes thru about every 11,000 years Noah flood was about 11,000 years ago. what's that tell you. the last time it came thru the Earth shifted on it's axis 7 degrees, check it out 12,000 ago the north ole was in Hudson Bay. That was the end of the ice age and when the giant mastodons were flash frozen with green leafs still in their mouth, that they are finding now in Siberia, Russia.
But any how these are the dudes with the flying saucers that land in the oceans, they live inside the Earth, but they had a base on the moon on Mars a base in Antarctica. They think that this is who Hitler got in contact with at the South pole that gave him the info to build space ships.

Any how trying to stay on track, the people of the world in general are so stupid, myself included, but we just believe this crock of poo poo they lay on us. It's like people don't want to believe the truth, I waas into counter measure security systems, I had bugs, and it was like have hold of a demon I heard my wife and her boyfriend plotting my murder, heard it clear as day but my mind would not let me believe what I was hearing.I wish I had of had my recorder on but I wasn't prepared for what I was hearing. But this is how people are, they don't want to believe the truth, like my daughter she is worried about everything, but if I go to tell her something that will help her in the long run, no, no , she just puts her hands up don't want to hear it. Like to live a lie, everything is peaches and cream, it's like you want to go to heaven, yeah, yeah, well you gots to die first to get there. I get it a lot though no one wants to listen to me, then when their all Fed up they say 10toagoogols what do I do.
So this is the thing the world is a lie Trump says he is going to clean up the deep state, he has not a clue. Any one remember when Obama, the most powerful man in the world, said I have to listen to those higher ups that are telling me what to do. Big Money, you know those reptilians living inside the Earth have interplanetary space ships, go in water space, are they multidimensional also, probably. The good thing is I believe we are genetically related to them. That's how the fallen angels could mate with women of the Earth. This is strange part though. If you take a Tiger and a Lion and mate them you end up with a giant 1000 pound Liger that is sterile. So check this out you mate a fallen Angle with a Earth woman and you get a Giant Nephilims, like in the bible right. And God didn't bring Noah's flood it was just coming anyhow, because of the planet Nibiru, lke I said it comes thru our solar system every 11,000 years give ,take and some times depending on where the Earth is, sometimes it does very little, except scare the crap out of everyone one the plant. They say thing quite down and everyone is nice to each other. They see it just like the pictures with the red wings or what ever it is. It comes between Mars and Jupiter, right where the asteroid belt is where plant Tamuck was. The last time it was here Noah's flood, the solar flares it caused burn the entire Earth, ( Matter of records Fact, 11,000 12,000 years ago . But what caused the Flood was Antarctica right now is 2 miles of Ice sitting on top of volcanoes, well when something as massive as Nibiru comes close enough it pull the South polar ice shelve into the ocean causing for one a thousand foot high tidal wave, and the rest figure out how much 2 miles or more of Ice would raise ocean levels when it melted. try 400 ft. plus the tug on the Earth caused it to shift on it's axis, I think they said a 1,000 mile, I am not sure if 7 degrees equals to 1,000 mile. If anyone wants to check it's fact the North pole was in Hudson Bay some 11 12 thousand years ago.

Yea people talk about the abductions and the cattle mutations, I think it's like tending the herd, like I think they needs us, and like with the cattle they are keeping track as to how much damage or the changes that are occurring, to our food source. Some say these Illuminati are in contact with these reptilians, I hope not. But I think they are going to make their selves known very soon. I think the truth is going to come out very soon about Nibiru, I think it coming soo, With the Webb telescope, I myself believe Nibiru was one of the main reasons they built it in the first place. I'm sure they know right where it is at. It is possible that that thing that shoot thru our solar system not long ago could of been a probe from Nibiru. Some think the Anunaki were not from Nibiru, but were a previous inhabitant of Earth, that was more evolved and went underground when Nibiru did come thru, but nolonger even want to live on the surface. Look Admiral Byrd said he was there inside Earth and he was telling everyone, and they told him to shut up and put his buddy in the looney ben.

Eyes gotsta go
Great piece of fiction you wrote here . Are you a film student or just really into Elle S Dee ?
edit on 28-3-2023 by SecrettoSociety because: R

(post by SecrettoSociety removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
Yeah, you have something way wrong, I don't get paid from writing about, this stuff, I had a lawsuit, and they said if I want more money I had to explain myself, I must of done good job as they called and told me I had been awarded another 10 grand. With maybe more to come. You don't need to make stuff up, just because, you are jealous, that some other poor smuck might get over a bit, that's disgusting. You talk about subject being beaten to death, if it's not resolved it needs to be beaten even after death. Think. I am trying to put something to gather on Lucid Dreaming, I need a ghoster though it would take to long for me to put it together myself.

What are you talking about the Iron Mountain report.

edit on 28-3-2023 by OOOOOO because: 10

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SecrettoSociety

Your just a perfect example of what, I was talking about. You have not a clue. You probably view the world as flat, and not being able to see anything, beyond your programming.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I don't need you to believe or understand anything I mention. Have you ever, had a extraordinary experience, probably not. I have first hand experience, in what I speak of, i can go lucid at will, I have been into the upper levels of the tree of life. As I also have a understanding of Kundalini, have been in the upper levels of the rising of the serpent power.
I have been a adept in Astral Projection for many years. I have taught many people how to. I don't know if you remember Riverphoenix, she was really into the AP, she would like to jerk people out in their sleep. When she died, she came and played a trick on me, she was quite cautious though.
When I was young because I was gifted with being able to leave my body, at almost anytime, I would sometimes try and find kidnapped children or what ever. On this one occasion, a 12 year old girl was taken 50 miles from my location. I thought I would try and find her, if you know about AP, it's not as easy as you might think. If you could stay in the virtual plane that would be good but in the AP, it's a mess because everything is there, you could just fall into a dream. SO anyhow something bad happened , I think I experienced the girls death, but I didn't want anything else to do with it. We moved from the location we were in, a week later they found this girl one block, from where we had been staying. This scared me, because I was looking I brought the evil right to my door step. Later I called the state police told them I knew who killed the kid, they just sluffed me off. Later on I was up North and saw a flier, about 3 people going up the east coast reeking havoc.

When you start the Tree of Life, most are a neophyte, as you climb the tree you become an adept, to become a Master is another thing. It seems most here want to just knock people down and belittle them, there are those that have chosen the high road, I see.
I am also into The Gnostic Teachings, Tibetan Yoga, I helped to build the Sikh Church in this area, Eck ong car sat nam siri whahe guru, one creator creation ttruth name great way wisdom. then you have kriya yoga, mantras. a friend of mine was Elisabeth Claire Profits bodyguard, he blew my mind doing mantras one day, it was vibrating down in his throat, but what it did to me was like the same thing when I would do self hypnosis, my body got real small and my fingers were as if 3 inches thick.

I would doubt you have any understanding of these things, I have spoke of. I would not call myself a master. I feel no need to, I am aware of these things though. You are such a know it all what do you know about Astral projection or the Tree of Life, Kabbalah, the Zohar. Come on your so above 101 know it all. What is first thing happens when have a AP, what do you feel like when you go full Lucid. What the first thing you must do in the Zohar. Who is the Devil in Kabbalah.

Plus I am not here for you I am here for me, I am not afraid to give information if someone ask. But I'm here to see how ignorant people like you are of what is about to transpire. See people like you are nestled to well in this existence to really know anything. Like you revel in trying to put someone down, because your so much better than them, your disgusting. Come on and tell me something, your so well learned, and know so much.
Like I said The term Conspiracy Theorist is something the FBI came up with to discredit people like you. If you are a conspiracy theorist, you are considered full of it especially[ by the really stupid people that can't even work a computer. That's how they can show, that they are smarter than you, you just have a theory of some conspiracy. I don't use that term, I investigate, like they said Michelle Obama is a man and has Male hands. Well she does have man hands, but that doesn't make her a man. What she had was to much of a hormone when she was in her mother womb, it caused her thrid finger on her hands to grow longer, like a mans hands are. But she is not a man. Check the Facts investigate.

So come on o great one enlighten me, are the Sumerian Tablets real or just one of your conspiracy theories.
edit on 28-3-2023 by OOOOOO because: a and nd

edit on 28-3-2023 by OOOOOO because: no

edit on 28-3-2023 by OOOOOO because: feel like

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yeah, you have something way wrong, I don't get paid from writing about, this stuff, I had a lawsuit, and they said if I want more money I had to explain myself, I must of done good job as they called and told me I had been awarded another 10 grand. With maybe more to come. You don't need to make stuff up, just because, you are jealous, that some other poor smuck might get over a bit, that's disgusting. You talk about subject being beaten to death, if it's not resolved it needs to be beaten even after death. Think. I am trying to put something to gather on Lucid Dreaming, I need a ghoster though it would take to long for me to put it together myself.

What are you talking about the Iron Mountain report.

You’re right! I’m actually a simple cobbler, nailing and tanning shoes day end night pluss me’s a talkin’ ain’t no so good to bee whut me pertented two bee. Oh don’t worry, you don’t need to answer my concerns. As I said above more politely, the reason only three or four people are replying to you here is because anyone can see you behave yourself like someone who is going to spend most of his life in jail. And unlike you, I don’t get emotional and desperately beg others to believe me. Tell you what, you’re making yourself persona non grata here at ATS as fast as you can spell ATS. Your story is failing to get you the attention and praise you want so desperately so I suggest trying tick tock. That’s where you will find people like yourself to commune with.
edit on 3/28/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a reply to: SecrettoSociety

Your just a perfect example of what, I was talking about. You have not a clue. You probably view the world as flat, and not being able to see anything, beyond your programming.
I see panoptically because Im a lizard hybrid alien from Nukem High

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

I can relate to you, you seem to be a sense-able person. You are correct I see Nibiru as a real threat, and the US government is holding information back from it's people. In Russia it's common Knowledge that Nibiru is real and destined to return. It comes smack dab in between Mars and Jupiter, right where planet Teamac was, but now an asteroid belt.

This world will end some day, but I don't see this as a end, as it seem I died before and was leaving this place at a very high speed on a arc. Whats strange this woman who died she explained the exact same thing as what I had seen. I believe that everything is fixed, but all this has to seem very real or everyone would just be killing their selves

All the records indelicate that Nibiru is real and is destined to return, in half a million years it's only come thru 41 times.
edit on 28-3-2023 by OOOOOO because: from

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It’s a bit freshmen if you’re looking for an opinion. a reply to: OOOOOO

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

There's new info on the Sumerian Tablets everyday they find more. Like i said they are hoping to find the Garden of Eden Tablet. They found the Lilith one, where she was supposes to be killed, but she was like a witch and made some kind of deal with the guards, so they would not kill her.

Another thing Float tank are relatively new, but really 1970s , 5 years ago you could not find them around very much, now they are popping up all over. The Covid did curtail things a bit.

I don't know if you have tried reading the Zohar, but it was only translated into English, 20 years ago. That is a hard read, for me at least. IT was written 900 years ago, and meant for this time period

Like I said, I'm not a Conspiracy Theorist, I investigate, looking for facts not theories. Theory is just guessing I don't guess I look for sold facts.
edit on 28-3-2023 by OOOOOO because: add line

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

There's new info on the Sumerian Tablets everyday they find more. Like i said they are hoping to find the Garden of Eden Tablet. They found the Lilith one, where she was supposes to be killed, but she was like a witch and made some kind of deal with the guards, so they would not kill her.

I don't know if you have tried reading the Zohar, but it was only translated into English, 20 years ago. That is a hard read, for me at least. IT was written 900 years ago, and meant for this time period

Like I said, I'm not a Conspiracy Theorist, I investigate, looking for facts not theories. Theory is just guessing I don't guess I look for sold facts.

Hebrew mythology

Hebrew mythology assigns to the period preceding Adam’s expulsion different geophysical and biological conditions. The sun shone permanently on the Earth, and the Garden of Eden, placed in the East, was, it must be conceived, under perpetual rays of the Dawn. The earth was not watered by rain, but mist ascending from the ground condensed as dew upon the leaves. “The plants looked only to the earth for nourishment.” Man was of exceedingly great stature: “The dimensions of man’s body were gigantic.” His appearance was unlike that of later men: “His body was overlaid with a horny skin.” But a day came and the celestial illumination ceased: “The sun . . . had grown dark the instant Adam became guilty of disobedience.” (3) The flames of the ever-turning sword terrified Adam (Genesis 3:24). In another legend it is told that the celestial light shone a little in the darkness. And then “the celestial light ceased, to the consternation of Adam.” The illumination of the first period never returned. The sky that man was used to see never appeared before him again: “The firmament is not the same as the heavens of the first day.” The “day” of Genesis, as I have already noted, is said to be equal to a thousand years.

It was after the fall of man, according to Hebrew tradition, that the sun set for the first time: “The first time Adam witnessed the sinking of the sun, he was seized with anxious fears. All the night he spent in tears. When day began to dawn, he understood that what he had deplored was but the course of nature.” It was also then that the seasons began. This is told in the following story: “Adam noticed that the days were growing shorter and feared lest the world be darkened . . . but after the winter solstice he saw that the days grew longer again.”

The earth also underwent changes: “Independent before, she was hereafter to wait to be watered by the rain from above.” (4) The variety of species diminished. Man, according to Hebrew legends, decreased in size; there was a “vast difference between his later and his former state—between his supernatural size then, and his shrunken size now.” (5) He also lost his horny skin. The whole of nature altered its ways.

References

Quoted in Athanasius Kircher, Turris Babel sive Archonotologia (Amsterdam, 1679), p. 134.

“The very angels and the celestial beings were grieved by the transgression of Adam. The moon alone laughed wherefore God . . . obscured her light.” Ginzberg, Legends, I, 80.

www.greatdreams.com...

It becomes obvious where Adam came from. Does the Sun Shine constantly, in the Hollow? "There were giants in the earth in those days, and afterwards"

edit on PMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3537 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Great my kind of person, a researcher not a theorist, making guesses. Great

Listen, I see you are quite learned in this field, I was wondering why was it that Enki or Enlil, neither one was, said to, be able to return to their home. As some how their physical bodies had changed to prohibit this, something about being in Earth environment to long.

Great to see someone,that is not a hater, looking to, demean and criticize people.

Never seen someone with the point scores you have, now over 2 million stars that took some work.

That's for gracing my lowly thread, Ha, ha.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well I'm impressed, all seeing eye, sure got me thinking. He sure know a lot more than me about. what was going on , in Mesopotamian. some of it is hard to comprehend. I will surly try and keep up, with where he's coming from.

I really doubt. anyone would try and tell him he's just dealing in old news. I'm sure many would not even ,be able to comprehend what he's speaking of.

I would love to talk to this person, I don't know where he would be, on that. But I would hope he responds , to my request.
I could only try and keep up, I'm sure all of you Masters out there would have no problem. Yous that a so far past this sort of.

Did any of you masters out there know, on Tree of Life, Hod is the Astral Plane. This is Jewish. They know about Astral travel.
What about Absolute Infinite Number Sets, what about googolplex, is that a really, really, large number or just a really small number. it's all about perspective.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Don't know what to set clock to ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join