It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Association between Covid-19 vaccines and excess all cause mortality. A Norwegian Study.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
www.preprints.org...

Is there a Link between the 2021 COVID-19 Vaccination Uptake in Europe and 2022 Excess All-Cause Mortality?

Abstract

We primarily study a possible link between 2021 COVID-19 vaccination uptake in Europe and monthly 2022 excess all-cause mortality, i.e., mortality higher than before the pandemic. Analyses of 31 countries weighted by population size show that all-cause mortality during the first nine months of 2022 increased more the higher the 2021 vaccination uptake; a one percentage point increase in 2021 vaccination uptake was associated with a monthly mortality increase in 2022 by 0.105 percent (95% CI, 0.075-0.134). When controlling for alternative explanations, the association remained robust, and we discuss the result emphasizing causality as well as potential ecological fallacy. Also, the study shows that 2021 all-cause mortality was lower the higher the vaccination uptake, but this association became non-significant when controlling for alternative explanations.

Thee seems to be a correlation between vaccination uptake in 2021 and excess all cause mortality in 2022 (first nine months). That's a very significant study which has included data from 31 European Countries that can be found in the tables in the PDF version (in the link above).

Discussion
This study shows that the all-cause mortality during the first nine months of 2022 in 31 European countries increased more the higher the 2021 vaccination uptake. The association is strongly significant (Table 3), but to make causal inferences, it is further necessary to (1) rule out reverse causality and (2) account for alternative explanations.

Below we discuss both issues. Also,
we discuss our study in light of potential (3) ecological fallacy, which is a “failure in reasoning that arises when an inference is made about an individual based on aggregate data for a group” (24).

Concerning potential reverse causality (1), the timing of the independent and dependent variables is crucial. Relating the timing condition to our study, we find it unreasonable, actually logically impossible, that increasing monthly all-cause mortality in 2022 could have occurred before and hence caused vaccination uptake in the previous year, 2021. Accordingly, ceteris paribus it is more likely to assume that 2021 vaccination uptake
will have caused monthly increases in 2022 mortality than the other way around.

Concerning alternative explanations (2), we controlled for average all-cause mortality in 2020 and 2021 divided by the average between 2016 and 2019. The all-cause mortality during 2020 and 2021 was relatively low in countries with relatively high vaccination uptakes (Table 2), and had we not controlled for this issue, one could alternatively have argued for a so-called “bounce-back effect,” i.e., relatively low mortality at one period is
followed by relatively high mortality later, and vice versa. E.g., the relatively high mortality in the first months of 2022 could have been due to relatively low mortality in the previous two years, but, as mentioned, we controlled for this issue. Moreover, we not only controlled for average 2020 and 2021 mortality relative to the average between 2016 and
2019, but we additionally included an interaction term between this variable and the month variable simultaneously with the interaction term between vaccination uptake and the month variable (Table 3, Model 3). Despite this – in our opinion, conservative test –we still observed a significant association between 2021 vaccination uptake and the 2022
monthly increase in all-cause mortality.

Nonetheless, future research should extend the
time frame beyond 2022’s first nine months to assess whether the relatively high all-cause
mortality persists in countries with high vaccination uptakes. If so, there is even more reason to assume that there is a genuine association between 2021 COVID-19 vaccination uptake and 2022 excess mortality. Secondly, we controlled for 2019 pre-COVID life expec-tancy. The variable correlated positively with vaccination uptake and negatively with the other control variable – average 2020 and 2021 mortality relative to the 2016-2019 average
mortality (Table 2). Accordingly, the inclusion of pre-COVID life expectancy as a control variable partakes to rule out other potential alternative explanations of our findings. Also, we included an interaction term between this variable and the month variable simultaneously with the interaction term between vaccination uptake and the month variable, but without altering any statistical conclusion (Table 3, Model 4). Finally, we carried out un-reported analyses controlling for 2018 nation-level median age and 2019 per-capita GDP
adjusted for purchasing power, respectively, as done in Models 3 and 4 (Table 3), but without altering any statistical conclusion (analyses are available upon request)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Dr Campbell has talked about this paper in his video, here: youtu.be...

and commented that he would be surprised if this paper goes through peer-review.

We all know why...

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

with a data driven argument, you kind of kneecap the "feelz" police. You should always leave room for the feelz, or they will all be off topic.

But with data, you should summon that skeptical guy in a kilt. he has the ability to see different things than others do. (possibly a superpower)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

with a data driven argument, you kind of kneecap the "feelz" police. You should always leave room for the feelz, or they will all be off topic.

But with data, you should summon that skeptical guy in a kilt. he has the ability to see different things than others do. (possibly a superpower)

He has been on a long sabbatical after his arguments have been refuted again and again and after realising it is futile to try to get his messages through as nobody accepts them here.

The paper is quite interesting as it includes data from a number of countries in Europe and shows the clear correlation between the Covid-19 vaccine uptake and excess all cause mortality.
edit on 25-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I think we all have to wait for the data to catch up to the times (it's happening now) in order to make the masses understand the issues here. They have been gaslit for so long, it will be hard to break that control cycle.

I do think less hyperbole all around would be a good thing, and just focus on the verifiable facts. (you are doing that as I see it) But the fact that there is less and less opposition to the facts shows it's making an impact, albeit slowly.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think we all have to wait for the data to catch up to the times (it's happening now) in order to make the masses understand the issues here. They have been gaslit for so long, it will be hard to break that control cycle.

I do think less hyperbole all around would be a good thing, and just focus on the verifiable facts. (you are doing that as I see it) But the fact that there is less and less opposition to the facts shows it's making an impact, albeit slowly.

The issue is we don't have access to all the information around and will take time to get to most of the available data. However even retrospectively the data available, being a small fraction of what they ought to have released by now, shows clearly the 'vaccines' were never safe and effective and should have never been approved and made available to the general population.

Thanks to many scientists and many of us who are digging in to find information and despite the fact there is plenty of resistance, cover ups, reluctance from the system to release information, we are in a position to say that the vaccine campaign must have been the greatest medical scandal in history.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
But to what end?

What are you trying to achieve by saying that the clot campaign was a huge evil malfeasance?

In an ideal world what result are you aiming for?

I ask because all I see is smoke and mirrors.

edit on 25-3-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
But to what end?

What are you trying to achieve by saying that the clot campaign was a huge evil malfeasance?

Once you understand exponential growth, you'll understand why they are desperate for depopulation.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

But to what end?

Order must be restored.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Depopulation is a nonsense. Here down under there is plenty of room.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I wish you luck.

a reply to Asmodeus
edit on 25-3-2023 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I wish you luck.

a reply to Asmodeus

It has nothing to do with having room. It's a complex interplay between available resources, energy and economy. The world cannot provide energy or maintain the economy for the current population levels. That's why banks are collapsing and governments are starting resource wars. There isn't infinite resources in the world yet out exponential growth requires that over time. There's no way to provide energy when fossil fuels run out currently. The easiest variable to control is population.

Silent weapons for quiet wars.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I wish you luck.

a reply to Asmodeus

Given that this is probably the greatest medical scandal in history I think we all need a bit of luck.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
For those who haven't watched the video yet where Professor Levi describes the harms of the mRNA products, a reminder:

twitter.com...

The evidence is mounting and indisputable that MRNA vaccines cause serious harm including death, especially among young people. We have to stop giving them immediately!

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What is killing me is that so many will not admit the obvious.

There is a massive increase in excess mortality, especially high for those under 50.

Is it the escaped engineered coronavirus or the vaccines that are supposed to protect us from it?

It is one or the other or a combination of both. It is the obvious explanation.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

What is killing me is that so many will not admit the obvious.

There is a massive increase in excess mortality, especially high for those under 50.

Is it the escaped engineered coronavirus or the vaccines that are supposed to protect us from it?

It is one or the other or a combination of both. It is the obvious explanation.

Let them leave in their state of denial. They have chosen it to be this way. Don't forget that many are also scientifically illiterate and have been fooled into injecting themselves with these products. Even worse for those who at least had some background and they were still fooled.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
www.newscientist.com...

There are thousands more UK deaths than usual and we don’t know why

The UK has seen an unexplained surge in deaths in recent months, causing concern among the country’s chief medical officers.

Many suggestions have been put forward for why there have been about 22,500 more deaths between April and August than would normally be expected, but there is little agreement so far on the cause or causes. A spokesperson for the UK government’s Department of Health and Social Care, for example, says: “Analysis is ongoing, however early investigation suggests circulatory diseases and diabetes may be partly responsible for the majority of excess deaths

Is not that difficult if you take a closer look to see the reasons behind the excess non Covid deaths. We all know or let's say suspect why is it that most countries experience a large number of excess deaths not related to Covid-19

Lockdowns
Mass vaccinations

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

and commented that he would be surprised if this paper goes through peer-review.

We all know why...

I watched that one. Loved the ending where he abruptly brought up a different topic, explaining what a "slam dunk" is. Quite random and completely unrelated to this paper of course. lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

We all know why...

I watched that one. Loved the ending where he abruptly brought up a different topic, explaining what a "slam dunk" is. Quite random and completely unrelated to this paper of course. lol.

As always Dr Campbell is just brilliant.

Do you know what a slam dunk is? Better watch the video again...

new topics

top topics

join