It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did they replace John Fetterman?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There is no way in he!! that's the same guy. I do see differences in his features but his "essence", internal energy, is as different as Cro magnon man and event emcee. This is SOP.

I agree about the look on his wife. It could always just an off moment but other than that she looks uncomfortable.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Exactly. Same guy, different angle, different lightning and different mood. Same guy.

Where do you get your crack?

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: odd1out
I can certainly see what everyone else sees when they say it's not the same person; but as a portrait artist, there are also details I see which make me sure it's the same man. Left ear is a match, flat bridge and right hook of the nose are the two most prominent.

I think I agree with you. His head went from round to oblong. (Bigley) but the ears seem to match up, and as a robust guy, I can look at skinny pictures of me (less fat) and see a big change. Let's hope he can talk, otherwise this is all pointless. We have enough brain dead idiots in the senate and house.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Look at the pic of his wife in the yellow dress... look at where his hands are.
His left hand is hovering around her waistline....not touching her....as you would with a stranger.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just noting that using an older photo to sell a *proof of life* is disingenuous.

The office he holds, the chair in which he sits is still empty.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

People who are rebounding from a stroke usually do go through some pretty noticeable changes.

Aside from it doing a number on some of the muscles initially, there is some atrophy after the fact with rehab.

I know when I’m jacked up, my appetite is shot too, especially if I’m stressed.

I don’t think he was fit to run for public office in the condition he was (or may still be) in. But I don’t wish ill on him either. I’m not a fan of his politics, but the dude doesn’t seem evil.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I mean, it looks like someone made the top of his head much narrower and less pointy.

Plastic Elastic Surgery 😁

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I'm not sure why TGP is pushing this story. As much as I detest Fetterman, the details in the face, including his droopy right eyelid match. He's thin because his depression led him to stop eating. I often notice that camera angles make someone's face shape look different or elongated.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I can certainly see what everyone else sees when they say it's not the same person; but as a portrait artist, there are also details I see which make me sure it's the same man. Left ear is a match, flat bridge and right hook of the nose are the two most prominent.

Agreed its the same person , The Right eye brow and the way it hooks over is a very distinguishing mark , and his ears though they seem to be laying flatter they have a dip in the middle that matches in each photo.

The thing that is throwing people off is his eyes , he does not look like the same person in the eyes and he may not be depending on how much of a psychotic break he had.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The makeup artists know all that too 😁

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Welcome your ancestor from the year 100,000BC 😁

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Hmm... That is NOT the Same NOSE , Chin , or Ears . A Double ?
edit on 25-3-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

People who are rebounding from a stroke usually do go through some pretty noticeable changes.

Aside from it doing a number on some of the muscles initially, there is some atrophy after the fact with rehab.

I know when I’m jacked up, my appetite is shot too, especially if I’m stressed.

I don’t think he was fit to run for public office in the condition he was (or may still be) in. But I don’t wish ill on him either. I’m not a fan of his politics, but the dude doesn’t seem evil.

WRONG .

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I'm not sure why TGP is pushing this story. As much as I detest Fetterman, the details in the face, including his droopy right eyelid match. He's thin because his depression led him to stop eating. I often notice that camera angles make someone's face shape look different or elongated.

WRONG .

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Agreed its the same person , The Right eye brow and the way it hooks over is a very distinguishing mark , and his ears though they seem to be laying flatter they have a dip in the middle that matches in each photo.

The thing that is throwing people off is his eyes , he does not look like the same person in the eyes and he may not be depending on how much of a psychotic break he had.

WRONG .

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Did they replace John Fetterman

Perhaps the picture was ran through one of those filter apps that make people more attractive

But there's definitely something strange going on in that photo ... Looks like they lengthened one of his arms and botched a shoulder implant

edit on 25-3-2023 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Upper cranium shape is different.
Weight loss doesn't effect that.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As well as the ratio of facial height to facial width. If him, that is one weird change.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Body double...kidnapped some homeless dude wuth similar features...a little plastic surgery and...good as new!

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

i almost spit out my sopa sancochado seeing that

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join