It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gut health after mrna

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Something new? It surely looks like that. Mayby covid infection is not our gut best friend. Or maybe we get covid because our gut microbes are in bad shape ... Who was first? The chicken or the egg?
With the mrna vaccines that question seems worthless. Because it seems that the vaccines kill a lot of our good little friends. Or do they kill them all??
Up to the next correlation that not meens causation ...

greatawakening.win...

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Some other good info on this

Gut Microbiome and Covid-19 mRNA Vaccine LINK

Is the Secret to a More Effective COVID-19 Vaccine in Our Gut? A School of Nursing Researcher Hopes to Find Out LINK

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is it the mRNA or the spike protein though?

There are unvaxxed people who had Covid who have digestive issues for a few days to several weeks.
Either with the acute illness, or as post viral syndrome.

ETA
FWIW, Fage Greek Yogurt does a pretty good job of repopulating the gut flora.
Far better than a decent probiotic.
edit on Fri Mar 24 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I am not sure did i understand this article, but the spike protein apparently acts as a pore-forming toxin that pokes holes in cell membranes . And it look`s like many bacteria has cell membranes ...if the vaccine spike proteins end up also to gut, and why not since it`s all over body after body makes it and body use gut to remove toxic waste .

The Spike Protein As a Pore-Forming Toxin

Could be also another mechanism .

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Vaccines don't kill gut bacteria, but I have seen trouble with my restroom habits after the MRNA vaccines, but I never put those things together. It is something to look into it.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article on all the laws that were changed through the years to give our gov the power for EUA and mandates by a lawyer representing military personnel that challenges the mandates.

It's from 2022 but more information from research keeps getting added to the files.
[bailiwicknews.substack.com...]

If gut microbes aren't restored to normal levels it won't take long before a whole host of different illnesses sweep through the populous, and of course it won't be linked to the vaccine, whether or not their is a coralation.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Something new? It surely looks like that. Mayby covid infection is not our gut best friend. Or maybe we get covid because our gut microbes are in bad shape ... Who was first? The chicken or the egg?
With the mrna vaccines that question seems worthless. Because it seems that the vaccines kill a lot of our good little friends. Or do they kill them all??
Up to the next correlation that not meens causation ...

greatawakening.win...

I'm not sure when that video by Dr. Hazan was made because I couldn't find a date on it. However, there seems to have been a fair amount of research in the last year on the interaction between the gut biome and vaccines and between gut biome and Covid infection.

Here's a recent paper by Dr. Hazan, et. al. titled "Lost microbes of COVID-19: Bifidobacterium, Faecalibacterium depletion and decreased microbiome diversity associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection severity".

bmjopengastro.bmj.com...

"Compared with controls, severely symptomatic SARS-CoV-2-infected patients had significantly less bacterial diversity, and positive patients overall had lower relative abundances of Bifidobacterium, Faecalibacterium and Roseburium, while having increased Bacteroides."

And here's another recent paper looking at the gut biome before and after vaccination with either an mRNA vaccine (BNT162b2) or the classic Inactivated-virus type of vaccine (Sinovac).

"Gut microbiota composition is associated with SARS- CoV-2 vaccine immunogenicity and adverse events."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Results: We found a significantly lower immune response in recipients of CoronaVac than BNT162b2 vaccines. Bifidobacterium adolescentis was persistently higher in subjects with high neutralising antibodies to CoronaVac vaccine and their baseline gut microbiome was enriched in pathways related to carbohydrate metabolism. Neutralising antibodies in BNT162b2 vaccinees showed a positive correlation with the total abundance of bacteria
with flagella and fimbriae including Roseburia faecis. The abundance of Prevotella copri and
two Megamonas species were enriched in individuals with fewer adverse events following either of the vaccines indicating that these bacteria may play an anti-inflammatory role in host immune response."

I might be misinterpreting the data, but it looks to me like anything that stimulates your immune system to produce Sars-Cov-2 antibodies (i.e., any of the different types of vaccines or the infection) can reduce the number of bifidobacteria in your gut and that having a high population of those bacteria in your gut (either before or after vaccination or infection) is correlated with a much stronger immune response to infection.

Eat your yogurt.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

There's an issue with vaccines specifically, potentially more than one thing beyond whatever damage the spike protein itself may present in the gut. It's actually not just the gut even. Immune dysfunction is changing the microbial ecosystem of the entire body, which is why we're going to be seeing more and more "outbreaks" of native endemic diseases and those that are rarely infectious. Fungal infections requiring professional treatment will start to become more common as microbial balances are disrupted, check. Spikes in cases of "healthy" vaccinated individuals for diseases normally only appearing in the immunocompromised, check. Already widespread communicable diseases will spike as latent infections become symptomatic, check. We have data that shows all these things that correlate to vaccine rollout and many of them are on the list of known adverse events, but we are constantly told that all these correlations are not causation. I bet we'll see increases in shigellosis and enteric norovirus in schools for 2023 assuming they've all resumed normal classes. Staph and MRSA will probably spike as well. I'd watch the states with COVID mandates for school attendance. Sexually transmitted diseases have already spiked because taking prophylactic HIV drugs instead of using protection has been normalized for the most promiscuous demographics. That will really spin out of control as those are also highly vaccinated for COVID.

What's odd is that as soon as you know the vaccines impact robust immune response these results are virtually guaranteed, but few experts are doing the math or exploring it. It's not a matter of if it is happening, but a matter of how much it is happening and how long it persists. It's clearly above the detection threshold for some of the expected impacts.

Until somebody has pictures of a vaccine particle directly attacking a heart at the moment of death people will insist there is no proof of causation. Unfortunately, if significant numbers of people have persistent vaccine induced immune dysfunction, it will accelerate the propagation of resistant diseases too. They will be reservoirs of disease and will require more frequent antibiotic intervention.

One of the key lies they're using to prop up the vaccine narrative is that COVID is more dangerous. The problem is the mRNA, if you get a correctly manufactured dose, is producing magnitudes more of the toxic spike than natural infection and it's far more widely distributed in the body than after environmental exposure. It doesn't prevent you from getting a future infection, doesn't speed clearing of the virus significantly, and evidence suggests it actually increases your risk of infection. This is evidence from peer reviewed studies, but COVID vaccine supporters are unwilling to argue outside the confines of small data vacuums. That's on top of the dangerous organ cell targeting of the nanolipids and the errant plasmids waiting to be reverse transcribed to cells, either human cells or whatever the nanolipids manage to infiltrate. Each of these gets dismissed as insignificant in its little compartment, but these are all happening in an open world where human health has limitations on the cumulative toxic response it can overcome.

I view a medical provider with a syringe of mRNA the exact same way I'd view a toddler with a loaded gun. Nobody that's done due diligence on the data would still be recommending this toxin. No sane and healthy person given proper informed consent would take it. That's why they decided everything had to be censored, the severity of COVID had to be vastly overstated, and they want to withhold as much data as they can for as long as they can. None of it stands up to thorough analysis under objective standards from prior to 2019. The coordinated suppression of early treatment to facilitate billions in EUA vaccine profits, the fraudulent misrepresentation trial data, the failure of the CDC/FDA to meet their obligations to police safety signals, and the massive conflicts of interest vertically integrated into the global hierarchies of policy pushers, easily falls under RICO statutes if all the information isn't hidden behind classification.

When I tell people that they have broken the core ethics of public health, science, and medicine, they seem to think I'm exaggerating or ignorant. I was in this field before 2019 and I know how much they changed on the whims of a small group of financial beneficiaries, somehow violating decades of established science and policy precedents with virtually no pushback. It will be decades before they can repair the damage done and some unlucky people will experience the consequences of this assault until their unnecessary premature deaths.

I'm not wasting much time seriously discussing the vaccines publicly anymore. For the most part anybody that still needs to hear the truth has already stopped engaging in any real debate, they are literally incapable of showing any elasticity in their beliefs. No matter the weight of evidence against them or that these beliefs are based on calculated lies. COVID vaccine supporters have to adhere to beliefs that defy objective reality. All medical ethics, public health policy, and scientific study, prior to 2019 is invalid if it contradicts the beliefs that have been dictated to them since COVID started. Even if it was lies, it still supports their beliefs and cannot be acknowledged as such.

It's really crazy. I have lost respect for many people I previously considered rational thinkers. People that even if we didn't share beliefs I felt we existed on the same intellectual playground, but now I can't take anything they say seriously. I didn't even start out believing that the vaccines would be as bad as they are. I'm shocked at the scale of adverse events they are still allowing to continue without even recalls of the worst lots or increased monitoring of production. Until they get serious we can't even determine what is going wrong and until they do no mRNA drug can be considered safe.

Anybody being told they must vaccinate should educate themselves sufficiently that the informed consent process with any medical provider will result in either an exemption or a potential lawsuit. If they're curious and ethical you may just manage to convince them to dig up some data and uphold their oath to do no harm.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Interesting timing of this post, as I was just having thoughts on the COnVID vaxxx and my gut as a bug has/is going through my family. Kids (No spike protein shake) got it first, lost their appetite for quite some time, but no dirty squirtees. My wife (bribed to get the COnVID Jab) got it and had the dirty squirtees for a day or 2. My stinky old butt (forced to keep my job jabbed) had the dirty squirtees for a few days.
...And thanks for the yogurt advice
Need to start eating it again I guess.
edit on 24-3-2023 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Good post . I think we will most certainly see people getting a lot more health issues, fungus etc after the jab has worked ( destroying humans )

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Thank you all for the informative replies. We only can hope for honnest research and transparancy ... But in the mean time I will stay far away from mrna.
Only four people were followed up here. But the results seem to me so striking and for such a long time period, that I think out gut microbes could have a lifetime problem after mrna ... For the time being: no thank you to the vaccine propaganda ... better safe than sorry ...

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that the drug companies would, upon learning that they will be able to inject the majority of the human population and in a very short period of time and without almost any testing at all, issue a drug that damages the immune system in subtle ways that allows for more infections over time, therefore greatly increasing the use of their drugs. Nah, wouldn't happen.

new topics

top topics

join