It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Package with suspicious powder delivered to Manhattan DA's office amid Trump investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Bragg is no better at faking death threats, than he is at faking evidence.

I would ask him what does it smell like...

From here it smells extremely fishy!

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I have a hard time believing that USPS doesn't screen packages coming in to the Manhattan D.A.s office.

Also, they haven't bothered to evacuate, so that tells us a lot.

Police responded to the scene shortly after 12 p.m., and as yet, no one has been ordered to evacuate.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebsmarie
Last time we had white powder, aka anthrax, the Twin Towers went down shortly after.

Didn't we just recently see a report that concluded the anthrax probably came from a CIA lab?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Some of those white powders are great at stress relief. You forget all your troubles. The Manhattan DA's office probably orders those packages all the time.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Some of those white powders are great at stress relief. You forget all your troubles. The Manhattan DA's office probably orders those packages all the time.

When you got little white packets all around it is hard to keep them all straight.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Ummm...prolly just some of that amphetamine powder...you know...cause it's gonna be one stimulating all nighter trying to squirm their way out of this farcical grand jury...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
postmarked from Orlando.

Why is it always Florida?

www.nbcnews.com...

Markings on the envelope indicate it was mailed from Orlando, Florida earlier this week, the sources said. It was postmarked on Tuesday, the sources said.

edit on 24-3-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Quite honestly?

BS

Ever notice that they always try to blame right wing extremists?

As most have posted here already, done to deflect from a moron move by the dems.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Quite honestly?

BS

Ever notice that they always try to blame right wing extremists?

As most have posted here already, done to deflect from a moron move by the dems.

It's such a desperate and obvious move, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Was the envelope wearing a tiny little red hat?

THAT should be your first clue!

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A package of white powder ?

Maybe they were expecting Hunter to drop by.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i always have a key of anthrax just lying around
ready to be mailed, but it took forever to send. coz i had to fill out the addresses by hand.

thank you ship station!

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I have a hard time believing that USPS doesn't screen packages coming in to the Manhattan D.A.s office.

Also, they haven't bothered to evacuate, so that tells us a lot.

Police responded to the scene shortly after 12 p.m., and as yet, no one has been ordered to evacuate.

Bingo 😁

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
😁OH😁THE😁DRAMA!😁

Package with suspicious powder delivered to Manhattan DA's office amid Trump probe: 'Alvin, I'll kill you'

A law enforcement source confirmed there was a note saying "Alvin – I’ll kill you" in the envelope.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CCTV images have revealed several suspicious looking chipmunks fleeing the scene.

They're still at large so be aware and stay safe everybody. Do not attempt to apprehend them alone....dial 911 immediately.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The smollet wallet has been closed how dare you bring up this epic fail, some folks might start catching on to the sham? Tisk tisk

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
i always have a key of anthrax just lying around
ready to be mailed, but it took forever to send. coz i had to fill out the addresses by hand.

thank you ship station!

Anthrax is biological lol whoever cultivates it wouldnt be hard to find, clear give away is they like sheep and want them dead

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Here we go! There's reports of a package with a suspicious white powder being sent to Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office.
I was wondering what was going to happen.

www.foxnews.com...

Has the FBI and DHS and NYC Police found out who sent the package yet?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The fact that this powder/note story was at the top of the ABC-CBS-NBC nightly news today, shows coordination. None of them mentioned that the powder was not dangerous. But all of them mentioned that Trump had warned of Death and Violence, a few hours earlier.

TOP PRIORITY now is to prepare to hit DA Bragg HARD with an Indictment, if he decides to dismiss this case because he was caught lying.

Send a message to other D.A.'s and let America know this was just another "Get Trump" scheme by a corrupt official and judge. (I assume there's a judge? Never hear about him/her.)

edit on 3/24/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Trump really has “minions”
And they can still hear his dog whistles.

What a pack of projectionists and losers.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join