It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 36 Children now have Autism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
www.forbes.com...

The new report shows an increase in prevalence with 1 in 36 children or over 2.7% of 8-year-old children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder in 2020, and for the first time reveals higher prevalence rates among Black non-Hispanic (BNH), Hispanic, and Asian or Pacific Islander (A/PI) children compared to White non-Hispanic (WNH) children.

They want to blame this on EVERYTHING except medication or poisons in our environment or the products they call food!
They are even saying if a woman has a fever during pregnancy autism can result..............UM NO>> do they not think women throughout history had, fevers and other issues during pregnancy.

The other thing they are saying is that there is more screening. Sure that might be some of it but anyone that is old enough know people are more sick than ever..

Anyone over 40 do you remember

How many kids were obese in your school? We had 1 truly obese girl in our entire elementary, and I'm convinced she had an underlying medical issue now, so if my hunch is right that would be zero.

How many kids were allergic to food? We had one child allergic to peanuts, that's it.

How many kids had asthma or severe allergies? We had a few asthmastics in an entire grade.

How many kids had severe learning disabilities? Maybe one in an entire grade.

How many kids that had mental illness? We did have some, but not every other person like today.

Yes some of these things weren't tested, but we were with this kids A LOT more than kids spend time together these days and it was rare to see any of these things. Ask any old person about seasonal allergies...

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's the childhood quackzines. The truth is coming out now. A doctor gathered metrics for 10 years of health issues of unvaccinated versus vaccinated and the vaccinated children had way more health issues and it wasn't even close.

rumble.com...

The Hep B shot they give early on is one of the main culprits. Now they give 72+ and sometimes 6+ at a time which is rediculous. Cases of polio in some countries are statistically caused more by the vaccine than wild type.

It's a huge can of worms that has been exposed because the covid vaccine is so bad, causing doctors to question all vaccines.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I've been screaming about this for years. I'm in my 50s and have the same observations as you when looking back at my childhood and school years.

Our elementary schools had one class room for mentally challenged (called retarded back then)
There was another room for "SPED" (special education) that was mostly kids with discipline issues and pretty much just the dumbest of the bunch

We had a few that were "off" but none that would sit in a corner playing with a spinner toy or anything like that.

Have you come across any comparison studies or statistics showing our rate of diagnosis compared to other countries/regions? I remember looking for one a few years ago and didn't have much luck

Full agreement that this is environmental but lean hard towards food being the culprit. Obesity is the indicator and it appalls me being at a play area with my granddaughter and seeing the condition of kids.
In my day you'd be bullied, harassed and mocked for being overweight but in today's land of "everybody is special and everyBODY is beautiful", they'll send you to Gitmo for pointing it out.

Look up the study done years ago on Okinawa. It shows how after a Western diet become more commonplace, weight issues showed up and health issues arose until the government steered people back to their native diet and voila! ..... health got better.

I've also recently worked for a large school district and lemme tell you....the amount of money that funnels to these schools for programs related to anything "NOT NORMAL" is astonishing. There is absolutely ZERO motivation for health, mental and societal issues to be addressed because of kickbacks they get at the state and federal levels. All about the $$$

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

They can say "one in thirty six" but with the width of the spectrum these days, I'm surprised it's that low.
edit on 2432023 by Wide-Eyes because: Pesky gremlins

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Good news for Trans recruiting since they seem to target the Autistic and similar mental issues.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Norwegian Healthcare Investigation Board noted several worrying trends: the rapid rise of gender dysphoria in adolescents (esp. females), the high burden of mental illness (75%) & a high prevalence of neurocognitive conditions (ADHD/autism, Tourette) in the affected youth.

However, unlike Sweden, Finland and England, Norway explicitly calls out the group of young adults whose development is still ongoing and who are at risk for erroneously undertaking gender transitions. The report notes that the age of consent for sterilization in Norway is 25.

NHIB/UKOM notes that the right to medical care does not include the right to experimental treatments. As an experimental intervention, gender transitions will be subject to heightened scrutiny around informed consent, eligibility criteria, and outcomes evaluation.

Youth gender transitions will be an exception, not the rule.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I left there were 50, and about 70 percent of the new patients were girls. Sometimes clusters of girls arrived from the same high school.

Besides teenage girls, another new group was referred to us: young people from the inpatient psychiatric unit, or the emergency department, of St. Louis Children’s Hospital. The mental health of these kids was deeply concerning—there were diagnoses like schizophrenia, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and more. Often they were already on a fistful of pharmaceuticals.

The girls who came to us had many comorbidities: depression, anxiety, ADHD, eating disorders, obesity. Many were diagnosed with autism, or had autism-like symptoms. A report last year on a British pediatric transgender center found that about one-third of the patients referred there were on the autism spectrum.

www.transgendertrend.com...

There has been an unprecedented overall increase in referrals to the NHS Gender Identity Service (GIDS) of over 3263% over the ten years from 2009 to 2019, with an increase in referrals from adolescent girls over that period of 5337% . With the understanding that a significant proportion of all referrals indicate autistic traits, it may be many more years before we see the results of any research into the reason for this. This assumes of course, that such research is taking place at all.

We are extremely concerned that autistic children and adolescents are not receiving optimal care; either in terms of their Autism being recognized, or taken into account when under the care of gender identity services. We have collated within this report all the research, studies, and media that make up our knowledge base for Autism and identity issues.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26935958]JAGStorm[/post
I'm not saying this article isn't true or anything, just adding, could it partially be because now they call more things autism? It used to be they're just dumb or slow, but now they "diagnose" it.

Edit: Wanted to add that I don't think autistic people are dumb or slow, I just thought that may be what doctors or people thought a few decades ago.
edit on 3/24/2023 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I've witnessed this first-hand. A friend of my daughters in high school who was spectrum-evident (easily observed) had reassignment treatment. This was back in the mid 2000's. I was disgusted back then, more at the parents. Still am

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i use to think it was vaccines but maybe it is from the fluoride in the water or could be from all the 5g . you would think it shouldn't be too hard to pin point. Just check autism rates for kids that do not get vaccinated or kids that drink well water. i am sure there is somebody who has looked into this. Every year the number goes up. Pretty soon everyone will have autism. Maybe it is just evolution of our species. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
a reply to: infolurker

I've witnessed this first-hand. A friend of my daughters in high school who was spectrum-evident (easily observed) had reassignment treatment. This was back in the mid 2000's. I was disgusted back then, more at the parents. Still am

Eugenics,

This time instead of "forcing sterilizations" like they did in previous decades, they con them and their parents into doing it not only voluntarily, but PAYING for it as well.

Very insidious but also very effective. They have greatly expanded sterilization far beyond what they did in previous decades, getting rid of the undesirables.

Best Eugenics plan ever, detection of undesirables in schools, recruitment, referral, and PROFIT for decades with permanent medical and Pharma patients.

Am I wrong? I mean seriously, who could formulate a better Eugenics program than this?

Voluntary (or voluntary enough) Plus massive ongoing Profits.

Best insidious plan since the Federal Reserve
edit on 24-3-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
i use to think it was vaccines but maybe it is from the fluoride in the water or could be from all the 5g . you would think it shouldn't be too hard to pin point. Just check autism rates for kids that do not get vaccinated or kids that drink well water. i am sure there is somebody who has looked into this. Every year the number goes up. Pretty soon everyone will have autism. Maybe it is just evolution of our species. a reply to: JAGStorm

The number of vaccines given over time correlates directly with the increase in autism. For years they tried to cover it up and pretend it was something else, but it's very apparent to me now and there have been a lot of people trying to get the word out, RFK has first hand experience in this and of course big pharma has been spending big money to try to cover it up like they do everything else.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

They can say "one in thirty six" but with the width of the spectrum these days, I'm surprised it's that low.

Yea, I’ve known people and had them tell me eventually that they fall on the spectrum. I’m no doctor but usually they’re just introverted and a little quirky.

I feel like parents and doctors just feed off of each other, one so willing to give a diagnosis, the other attempting to understand their kids.

Mix that with actually identifying real cases and analysis of data and it’s no surprise there’s a steady increase.

That said, we absolutely should continue studying what are causes for it.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yea, I’ve known people and had them tell me eventually that they fall on the spectrum. I’m no doctor but usually they’re just introverted and a little quirky.

I feel like parents and doctors just feed off of each other, one so willing to give a diagnosis, the other attempting to understand their kids.

Mix that with actually identifying real cases and analysis of data and it’s no surprise there’s a steady increase.

That said, we absolutely should continue studying what are causes for it.

We can "study" it forever and never discover it. Same with cancer or aids.

But with a novel virus we can create a quackzine in 2 hours.

Seems legit.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Are you saying we don’t know what many of the causes for AIDS and some form of cancers are?

We’re not talking about COVID. Not everything is about COVID. Yes it was an absolute blunder, and there is far more valid criticisms than things we got right… But just interjecting it in every topic of health isn’t going to get us anywhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Are you saying we don’t know what many of the causes for AIDS and some form of cancers are?

We’re not talking about COVID. Not everything is about COVID. Yes it was an absolute blunder, and there is far more valid criticisms than things we got right… But just interjecting it in every topic of health isn’t going to get us anywhere.

It's directly related, vaccines cause autism and the covid vaccine is causing everyone to reevaluate all vaccines. It couldn't be more related, I've spoken to doctors who've said as much.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Autism used to primarily effect children of Jewish descent. Now, it's all backgrounds. Still not sure why no one brings up this fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Correlation≠causation.

Vaccines came around the time of modern medicine as we know it. Of course you’re going to see a correlation with any diagnosis alongside vaccines.

Guess what else we see? A decline in infant mortality rate and an increase in life expectancy.

Nothing is perfect and ever will be. Again, there are valid criticisms for too many vaccines (like ones that aren’t life threatening). But going around and hyperbolically saying everything bad is from the vaccines doesn’t do anything for us. We’ve eradicated many illnesses that used to wreak havoc on humanity.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Correlation≠causation.

Vaccines came around the time of modern medicine as we know it. Of course you’re going to see a correlation with any diagnosis alongside vaccines.

Guess what else we see? A decline in infant mortality rate and an increase in life expectancy.

Nothing is perfect and ever will be. Again, there are valid criticisms for too many vaccines (like ones that aren’t life threatening). But going around and hyperbolically saying everything bad is from the vaccines doesn’t do anything for us. We’ve eradicated many illnesses that used to wreak havoc on humanity.

That's because improvement in hygiene, not vaccines.

Polio and measles vaccines were rolled out after the pandemics they didn't end them. They also pushed a bunch of polio vaccines with Simian SV 40 virus contamination causing cancer in 100s of thousand and they knew it and didn't recall them for years.

They keep adding uneeded vaccines and use extremely toxic levels of aluminum in them challenging the immune system of babies with multiple vaccines at the same time. Genetic failure to detox with a gene like MTHFR will lead to accumulation of aluminum in places like the brain causing diffuse brain injury aka autism.

Correlation isn't causation is a big pharma saying, and you never find what you aren't looking for. The covid vaccines have shed light on this other scam.

Read the book Turtles all the way down and see if you still believe the indoctrination you received from industrial education and the mockingbird media where the Cia approves 95% of the information you are hearing.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I've heard tylenol... and that commentary about fevers during pregnancy might confirm it.
How many women use tylenol like candy?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I've heard tylenol... and that commentary about fevers during pregnancy might confirm it.
How many women use tylenol like candy?

Tylenol is the scapegoat.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
maybe but tylenal has been around for a long time i think since the 1950's. why does autism keep increasing year after year?a reply to: JAGStorm

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join