It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture a world with only Han Chinese

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Many will think the title is a little "out there" yet some of the latest genetic research tends to point that any certain ethically/genetic targeted group can be targeted and done away. The Chinese have the largest data bank on genetic heritage for humans/Americans in the world.. Whatever you want to believe this is interesting IMO. youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Reminds me of the "brown bomb" talk of the 1970s; biological agents that targeted by ethnicity.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The uneasy sinister and not too optimistic side of me sometimes thinks about how humans are constantly thinking of new and elaborate ways to remove gene pools of other groups of people. Since the creation of nuclear weapons we as human species have resorted to finding new ways to genocide each other.

In the 1950s China was a rather small nation border wise, now look at their sphere of influence and how they spread it, by basically just slowly breeding out populations around them and replacing entire cultures, Tibet, Xinjiang province - which wasn't known by that name until 1955 - with Han culture. Maos legacy is living on and going full speed.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Of course, we should be worried about the Chinese working on and using it on people, but maybe we ought to be more worried about our own government's involvement and or use of such manipulation technology.

Have no doubt China is working on projects to make their population more docile but to do that effectively you would have to have a scenario where the population would have to all get shots...

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Maybe that is why so many of us are multi racial.

I have several Chinese friends, and I was thinking about them, then started thinking about some of my other friends.

All consider themselves American but quite a few immigrated here years ago.

The number of multiracial couples and children are well over half of those that I know personally. I had not really thought about it until this post.

So maybe this is part of nature's way of ensuring that life will go on. Nature always finds a remnant.

top topics

join