It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Athletics bans transgender women from competing in female world ranking events

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Why would we have women's sports at all if all the winners are going to be men in wigs?

Seriously?
How the left feminists haven’t burned it all down over men in heels taking all the glory from women’s sports is beyond me ?

They are trying to but it's rather a difficult task. The CNN gas covered the story presenting the view from some trans activists this is discrimination against transwomen as they are excluded from female sports.
Sad

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Why would we have women's sports at all if all the winners are going to be men in wigs?

Seriously?
How the left feminists haven’t burned it all down over men in heels taking all the glory from women’s sports is beyond me ?

They are trying to but it's rather a difficult task. The CNN gas covered the story presenting the view from some trans activists this is discrimination against transwomen as they are excluded from female sports.
Sad

Other newspapers have presented the story in a similar manner.

The CNN has long history of presenting similar stories as anti-trans regulations and anti-trans legislation. For example:

www.cnn.com...

Pennsylvania House passes anti-trans sports ban as governor vows to veto bill

The Pennsylvania House of Representatives on Tuesday passed a bill that would prohibit transgender girls and women in the state from competing on sports teams consistent with their gender -- a provision the state's Democratic governor has vowed to veto.

edit on 27-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ML8715

My question is are ALL female athletes getting blood tests done to check their testosterone levels? I'm a female, was born as a female but I developed PCOS in my teen years and because of that my testosterone is sky high. Mine would be over the levels that are "acceptable" in Trans or DSD athletes and I'm sure there are a lot of women out there like me so what happens in that instance?

A right pwicks answer to that would be " canteen duties makin' sandwiches " but I will say that surely if precise medical documentation of prior medical history is tippidy boo then surely common sense would prevail ?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What I said a few weeks ago: "Ban trans men from competing in all women's sports at all levels."
A good step in bringing integrity back into women's sports, although they really should have banded together to stop this s# years ago. Sharon Davies knew what was what right off the bat. Proper boss lady.💗

No comment from continuousThunder or Sookiechacha? 😁

Slightly off-topic but a scenario that just came to me. Is a woman with big bazgongas that identifies as a man allowed to walk around topless, or would they be arrested for public indecency?

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Seriously?

Sad

Other newspapers have presented the story in a similar manner.

The CNN has long history of presenting similar stories as anti-trans regulations and anti-trans legislation. For example:

www.cnn.com...

Pennsylvania House passes anti-trans sports ban as governor vows to veto bill

The Pennsylvania House of Representatives on Tuesday passed a bill that would prohibit transgender girls and women in the state from competing on sports teams consistent with their gender -- a provision the state's Democratic governor has vowed to veto.
Good !
Trans & Feminism has destroyed much of the West already. Fruitcakes , women & children are calling the shots and that is bad bad news . F#ck Feminist

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I feel like i lost plot with sport now days, why cant there be just men and women in sport . Maybe i am getting old.

it's a brave new world now.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
What I said a few weeks ago: "Ban trans men from competing in all women's sports at all levels."
A good step in bringing integrity back into women's sports, although they really should have banded together to stop this s# years ago. Sharon Davies knew what was what right off the bat. Proper boss lady.💗

No comment from continuousThunder or Sookiechacha? 😁

Slightly off-topic but a scenario that just came to me. Is a woman with big bazgongas that identifies as a man allowed to walk around topless, or would they be arrested for public indecency?

Transwomen you meant. In a few words men who have 'transitioned'.

But it's not the first time transwomen are banned from competitive sports. Rugby, swimming, athletics, have banned them long time ago. Likewise several states have banned transwomen from school and college competitions.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: Kenzo

I feel like i lost plot with sport now days, why cant there be just men and women in sport . Maybe i am getting old.

it's a brave new world now.

Imagine what will happen if you put a transman in a competitive boxing match? She will get annihilated. Brave new world but someone must be very naive, not to say stupid, to think they are now a man that can face a competitive male boxer.

Brave but stupid...
edit on 28-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ah !
So Lord-Coe™ is a Biologist™ eh ?

Who knew ?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Ah !
So Lord-Coe™ is a Biologist™ eh ?

Who knew ?

I don't understand what you are trying to say but no he isn't a biologist.

The World Athletics has banned transwomen based on the actual evidence that exists and the fact that transwomen are still men preserving the advantages men have in sports. Same thing happened with FINA and Rugby.

In reality they should have never let transwomen participate in female sports.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
torontosun.com...

Martina Navratilova supports World Athletics ban on transgender women in competition

The nine-time Wimbledon champion stated in an op-ed piece in Britain’s The Times that the decision was a “step in the right direction.” Navratilova urged for the creation of a separate category of competition for transgender athletes.
“In the wake of World Athletics’ announcement, I think the best idea would be to have ‘biological female’ and ‘biological girls’ categories and then an ‘open’ category,” said Navratilova. “It would be a category for all-comers: men who identify as men; women who identify as women; women who identify as men; men who identify as women; non-binary — it would be a catch-all. This is already being explored in athletics and swimming in Britain.”

Navratilova said biologically-born females are likely to get their best and fair shot at winning when competing in the biologically female category. She said an “open” category comes “no question marks, no provisos, no asterisk, no doubts,” noting it’s a “simple solution

An injection of common sense by the great Martina Navratilova.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Article correction. MEN. No matter what mental illness you have and how good you have turned your penis inside out, as a child you still had over 80 physiological differences to a female before puberty, you are and always will be a man, no matter what insidious law tells us normal people we must say to the contrary.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeeMich83
Article correction. MEN. No matter what mental illness you have and how good you have turned your penis inside out, as a child you still had over 80 physiological differences to a female before puberty, you are and always will be a man, no matter what insidious law tells us normal people we must say to the contrary.

The BBC and the other woke media will never address a transwoman as a man. They have given full support to this ideology even in the face of stupidity. But the reality cannot change as transwomen are still men and should not be taking part in female sports.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Interesting question on this site

www.popsugar.com...

Transgender Women Are Women — So Why Has World Athletics Banned Them From Competing?

In a perfect world, all people could participate in the sport of their choice — regardless of skill set, physical abilities, skin color, gender, age, or background. And although there's a growing desire to increase inclusion in the sports world (think: facilities determined to be a safe space for LGBTQ+ athletes and advocates for diverse representation), a recent announcement by World Athletics, the international organization for track and field, seeks to set the transgender community back

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The UK Athletics has also banned transwomen from competing in ranking events.

www.theguardian.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join