It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Im a flat earther now Pretty undeniable at this point

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Looks like Justin had to make some arm bands for people he perceives is against him.

Amateur...

Actually someone should have shouted "Hey Justin maybe we should make them wear arm bands"

edit on 23-3-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Thunderkiss75

I'm with you on this issue.

Infrared long-range photography at 33,000 feet demonstrates that the Rocky Mountains can be seenv plainly, without obstruction, from 300-500 miles away. No amount of bluster & referrals to NASA-affiliated websites & fact-checkers can counter the plain reality of that FACT.

Furthermore, there is abundant photographic evidence even from ground level that Mountain ranges at some 250+ miles can be seen from a fixed vantage point only very slightly elevated, say from the top of a two storey building.

These facts simply would not be possible if we lived on a spinning globe.

NASA, CIA, DOD, Air Force (USA) & various other institutions all have internal documents which claim a flat, non-rotating Earth as the basis for their calculations & observations.

The Panama Canal is over 100 miles long, sharing the same water level throughout its whole length, connecting two oceans (Mediterranean & Red Sea). 100 miles of non-curving water speaks volumes.

When canals & railway lines are laid out, sometimes over 1000+ miles (Argentina, for example) the surveyors NEVER take account of that useless formula for Earth curvature, because if they did so, they would end up digging a hole rather than cutting a channel/ levelling inclines. They themselves have stated in numerous publications that the formula only exists for usage in school textbooks, and is utterly counter-factual during the actual practice of surveying.

The sources for these claims & the photographic/ documentary evidence is difficult to collate as it is routinely scrubbed from the web & equally censored out of the park on social media. However, give me a little time to collate what I have & later this morning I will edit this post to include all the necessary evidence. For the meantime, here's a link to the long-distance photography which in & of itself proves that Earth curvature simply does not exist:

Beyond Horizons - Home of the farthest picture ever taken on Earth

Please remember the sheer SCALE of the earth. 25,000 miles! Hey, I'd be open to the idea if ANY of these "reasons it's flat" made any sense, but they don't.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Personally I myself am in the "believe whatever you want to believe" camp. I'm not a flat earther although I haven't really looked into it... Is it worth it?

I think this landed in the political section because of Justin's thin veiled and nefarious divide and conquer move he is attempting to perpetrate on his very own constituents and countrymen.

I made it to the part where he said "these people" maybe 5 or 10 seconds in, didn't need to watch any further.
edit on 23-3-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ohhchongo

" Heullo !
Muy naume ius Trustin-Judreau™, aund Iu approuuve ouf thius meussauge. "

" Pueople thaut belieuve iun Flaut-Eaurth™ theoury muust bue roundeud-uup, aund puut intou reueduucuucatioun aund/our reuhaubilitautioun caumps, youu knouw : four theiur ouwn goud. "

" Eveuryone wiuth outher tuypes ouf Uunacceptauble-Vieuws™, wiull aulso neeud tou bue reuhaubilitauteud, youu knouw : four theiur ouwn goud. "

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

This isn't a topic I've ever considered, until recently, when someone posted on this subject, laid it all out as if the earth was stationed just outside of a black hole, and the earth was right at re edge of singularity.
This is a chopped version of what the author wrote, but it was this point that matched up to something else, and id actually like to take a minute and examine this.

My scientific method has always been, start from a question.
So, since I too feel like the author, and because of something else I'm working on is so big that I have recently looked back on my entire lifes history looking for signs of M. LK. And how that was used in the "mind control" theory we have going, and so now I am questioning EVERYTHING. And I do mean everything. So much so that in a million years I never thought I would indulge this thought, but I'd actually like take this opportunity, thanks Ohhchongo, I'm going to hit you with some questions. I want to be able to challenge you....hard on this one if I may... So I'm going to do it in a series of build up questions. I'm going to try and prove you wrong, and show me what I've missed and the perspective I haven't looked at this with yet.
So here goes, everything I say will be to run this thru a ringer and see how it stands up.

First question: and it starts with a statement

I've looked back in time thru my life and have realized, yeah, we've been lied to about everything, and I was right from he get go and now as I'm looking at things I thought were a non issue I'm realizing now, no, I think this has been the issue all along.
I'm approaching this question bc I think we've all fell victim to the MiLK. And I want to look backwards and see what all might have been "faked", and I'm thinking maybe the catholic church and galileo story is completely bs too, so I've come to this simple question to start us off....

Why would they lie to us about the earth being flat? Why is that important to lie about, and if they are lying and the earth is really flat and not round, then why the hell would they go thru all this trouble to lie about the shape of the planet??? That's a astronomical thing to cover up and manipulate,.
So my conspiracy mind thinks, if they're covering that up, and as huge of a lie that is, that makes NO sense anymore than say, a communist Jesus, but I want to know why the hell would that lie about this? It makes no sense?? What is the purpose???? It's seems so far fetched, that I'm wondering if it's true at this point bc I'm wondering if I can trust any of the things Ive seen up to this point....
SO WHY THE HELL LIE ABOUT THIS?
WHAT WOULD BE THE PURPOSE?
edit on 23-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

I'm sure you've gone thru every bit of that, and maybe even have answered this already. I haven't looked because I need to steer you if I can. I am hunting something, and the answer is buried in your head somewhere. For me to understand this, the way I need to, I need this to be a personal "dance" around this topic, and I need to be able to do it with the info staying on the track I need it. So, if you don't mind, if you and I just do our own thing here, just for about ten questions maybe, and I may have plucked what I need out of all the info you've got stored.

This is just how my mind works and the blueprint for it's effectiveness. I'm dyslexic and receive info different than others.
Hope thats not annoying and you're up to it .

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I agree the earth is flat but it's unfair to call people sheep, especially here where so many have done years researching into other truths. Calling people sheep is not going to make them want to look deeper into this either and is totally counterproductive.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Do they know that "flat Earth" is a paid experiment to see how fast such things spread on the internet?

Please link this info!

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToddB

Chongo, you have a few people excited over your humor. Do they know that "flat Earth" is a paid experiment to see how fast such things spread on the internet? Secondarily, it demonstrates the complete ignorance of a swath of society that have so little technical smarts that they will believe anything when provided flawed videos. The usual hook is the bible with selected interpretations of certain scriptures to lure them in, followed by "proofs" that are anything but.

There is nothing that depicts our home's situation quite like this picture:
A glass-smooth lake with a stack of stones at water's edge being ever so indicative of Earth spinning 1000mph, orbiting the Sun at 67,000 mph, and whizzing through the Universe as a solar system at 448,000 mph.
www.space.com...
This is why we had SARS-Cov-19
SCIENCE!!

Flat earthers are easily led because they have little understanding of physics. Earth is rotating at one revolution per day, or about 0.0007 RPM. Velocity depends on where you are on the surface of the sphere. On a pole, one would be slowly turning 360 degrees in one day and one's core velocity would be zero. Holding out an arm, say three feet from the core would have a velocity of about 19 feet in 24 hours or about 0.00015 mph. Note that everything is moving, so relative velocities of the stones and lake are zero with respect to anything on the surface, such as an observer. This follows for the other velocities that you quote also.
The Flat Earthers have many more things that they have to hand wave over. "The moon is a plasma" is one I have heard which makes no sense at all. A plasma is an ionized gas that generally emits light so they would have to explain how the earth can cast a shadow on the moon, how sunlight can be blocked by the moon, and how the moon can have phases. Then there is the "sun doesn't set" it just gets further away and somehow disappears. They prove this by putting a camera at the edge of a table and moving a coin along the table until it disappears from view. They don't put the camera ON the table, they place the center of the lens even with the tabletop to make a false horizon. True believers miss this obvious ploy.
When asked why ships appear mast first on the horizon, they claim some sort of optical limitation and dance around the issue. There are more issues that they can't explain, so the technique is to bombard the technically illiterate with the bogus video "proofs."

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Chongo, you have a few people excited over your humor. Do they know that "flat Earth" is a paid experiment to see how fast such things spread on the internet? Secondarily, it demonstrates the complete ignorance of a swath of society that have so little technical smarts that they will believe anything when provided flawed videos. The usual hook is the bible with selected interpretations of certain scriptures to lure them in, followed by "proofs" that are anything but.

A glass-smooth lake with a stack of stones at water's edge being ever so indicative of Earth spinning 1000mph, orbiting the Sun at 67,000 mph, and whizzing through the Universe as a solar system at 448,000 mph.
www.space.com...
SCIENCE!!

Flat earthers are easily led because they have little understanding of physics. Earth is rotating at one revolution per day, or about 0.0007 RPM. Velocity depends on where you are on the surface of the sphere. On a pole, one would be slowly turning 360 degrees in one day and one's core velocity would be zero. Holding out an arm, say three feet from the core would have a velocity of about 19 feet in 24 hours or about 0.00015 mph. Note that everything is moving, so relative velocities of the stones and lake are zero with respect to anything on the surface, such as an observer. This follows for the other velocities that you quote also.
The Flat Earthers have many more things that they have to hand wave over. "The moon is a plasma" is one I have heard which makes no sense at all. A plasma is an ionized gas that generally emits light so they would have to explain how the earth can cast a shadow on the moon, how sunlight can be blocked by the moon, and how the moon can have phases. Then there is the "sun doesn't set" it just gets further away and somehow disappears. They prove this by putting a camera at the edge of a table and moving a coin along the table until it disappears from view. They don't put the camera ON the table, they place the center of the lens even with the tabletop to make a false horizon. True believers miss this obvious ploy.
When asked why ships appear mast first on the horizon, they claim some sort of optical limitation and dance around the issue. There are more issues that they can't explain, so the technique is to bombard the technically illiterate with the bogus video "proofs."

Well, there we have it.
Things are just so big that our little minds just can't comprehend.
I'll stop questioning my lying eyes, ears, and every other sense I possess and let the giant brains do the all thinking from now on.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

www.space.com...
SCIENCE!!

Well, there we have it.
Things are just so big that our little minds just can't comprehend.
I'll stop questioning my lying eyes, ears, and every other sense I possess and let the giant brains do the all thinking from now on.

Your lying eyes have never seen a ship appear over the horizon, mast first? Never seen a solar or lunar eclipse?

Try just explaining away the ship for a start. I'll listen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join