It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Im a flat earther now Pretty undeniable at this point

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Pretty disturbing thought process on display by Justin. Dangerous even, in its implications. But y’all keep talking about flat earth and debating the “science”.

a reply to: ohhchongo

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

"Burn the flat earth witch! Buuuurrrnnn!" Hahaha. Sense of humor: minus zero to infinity.

Anyways, I remembered this technocracy propaganda from decades ago.

Trust the government. There's robots on Mars.
Ignore Project StarGate. Enjoy bread and circuses.

Humor.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Chongo, you have a few people excited over your humor. Do they know that "flat Earth" is a paid experiment to see how fast such things spread on the internet? Secondarily, it demonstrates the complete ignorance of a swath of society that have so little technical smarts that they will believe anything when provided flawed videos. The usual hook is the bible with selected interpretations of certain scriptures to lure them in, followed by "proofs" that are anything but.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Gothmog
We here in the South have a notion of flat.
We call folks like that "Flat Out Ignorant" ( usually "flat out stupid" , bit I am a'tryin to play nice")

You ain't playing nice bro..
And I have never heard that sayin before.
I highly doubt you are actually from the south.

Ummm...when I was a Vermontaah...we used ta hav a sayin..."Yu can't get theyaah...frum Heyaah"...

Then...we just smiled as yu drove away...and that inevitable sayin rolled from our tongue...

Flatlandaah...

True story...

bro...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There's only a couple of topics that will get people RAGING and spewing hatred and vitriol.
One of them is Flat Earth.
One of them is Holocaust denial.
Yeah, the important things.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
well I woke up and read the comments and some of you guys dont get sarcasm at all.

LOL

I dont think the earth is flat but to be honest after this video im not 100% sure its not either lol
edit on 23-3-2023 by ohhchongo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Chongo, you have a few people excited over your humor. Do they know that "flat Earth" is a paid experiment to see how fast such things spread on the internet? Secondarily, it demonstrates the complete ignorance of a swath of society that have so little technical smarts that they will believe anything when provided flawed videos. The usual hook is the bible with selected interpretations of certain scriptures to lure them in, followed by "proofs" that are anything but.

There is nothing that depicts our home's situation quite like this picture:
A glass-smooth lake with a stack of stones at water's edge being ever so indicative of Earth spinning 1000mph, orbiting the Sun at 67,000 mph, and whizzing through the Universe as a solar system at 448,000 mph.
www.space.com...
This is why we had SARS-Cov-19
SCIENCE!!

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You cant just dismiss flat earth without dismissing simulation theory completely

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I like your thinking......unfortunately it flew straight over most posters heads.
😂

I was surprised it flew right over the heads. They didnt even look up

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I get the joke. Justin speaks truth so because I am right wing, or better yet I voted Trump, I must believe in a flat Earth as I'm just that ignorant, 'cause Bible, guns, constitution, etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This thread is a perfect litmus test on who replies just from reading thread titles, and those that actually read entire OP’s.

Thanks for the laugh this morning.

On side note, Trudeau radiates douchebag. How could anyone vote for this POS.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This thread is a perfect litmus test on who replies just from reading thread titles, and those that actually read entire OP’s.

Thanks for the laugh this morning.

On side note, Trudeau radiates douchebag. How could anyone vote for this POS.

His "election" is highly suspect, imo.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Thunderkiss75

The Panama Canal is over 100 miles long, sharing the same water level throughout its whole length, connecting two oceans (Mediterranean & Red Sea). 100 miles of non-curving water speaks volumes.

Uh I don't think thats true, why would they need locks to raise and lower ships 6 times if indeed its at the same water level throughout its length?

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Thunderkiss75

The Panama Canal is over 100 miles long, sharing the same water level throughout its whole length, connecting two oceans (Mediterranean & Red Sea). 100 miles of non-curving water speaks volumes.

Uh I don't think thats true, why would they need locks to raise and lower ships 6 times if indeed its at the same water level throughout its length?

Ummm...not only that...it connects the...wait for it...wait for it...

Atlantic and Pacific oceans...not the...(Mediterranean & Red Sea)...

D'oh...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

It's the Suez canal that connects the Red Sea to the Mediterranean.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Earth is a flat what?

Flat circle? Flat rectangle? Square? Flat squiggly line all around, or an octagon?

And why do you think it has that shape?

OK, not gonna lie, I have been researching flat earth for a bit now, ever since FITO seemed to jump the shark.

It is a much deeper theory than I thought. How thick can you be before you are not considered flat.

I still believe we are round, but surprisingly, a bit more open to other possibilities.

But to the OP's point, guess this is the eureka moment for me, too.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Gothmog
We here in the South have a notion of flat.
We call folks like that "Flat Out Ignorant" ( usually "flat out stupid" , bit I am a'tryin to play nice")

You ain't playing nice bro..
And I have never heard that sayin before.
I highly doubt you are actually from the south.

That would be because the actual Southern phrase is, "Y'all is flat out #ing retarded "

I assume that's ringing bells for ya now!

Sincerely,

A Florida Girl.
Edit: Albeit one transplanted north. Thar be seasons here!
edit on 3/23/2023 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Its Justin Trudeau educating us on the science of globe earth and how all the people that are against him or the vax and just the right wing in general are just the same as flat earthers. After watching it I am pretty sure the earth is flatter than a pancake.

The only things that are flat here are Justin Trudeau's brainwaves and the message he's trying to convey.

edit on 23-3-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo
You cant just dismiss flat earth without dismissing simulation theory completely

I was going to say some thing like that.
It will make there head hurt!

Some thing IS very Odd with it all.

It is now inposible for man to get to the moon!

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo

This thing you wrote means that your OP wasn't written as sarcasm. This reasoning and phrase you use is a very common thing that flat earthers say when exposed to evidence.

Not buying it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join