It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Im a flat earther now Pretty undeniable at this point

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well if you can watch this video and still believe the earth is a globe than you are just a sheep BAHHHHHHH

because I am offering proof of flat earth undeniable proof

Its Justin Trudeau educating us on the science of globe earth and how all the people that are against him or the vax and just the right wing in general are just the same as flat earthers. After watching it I am pretty sure the earth is flatter than a pancake.

edit on 23-3-2023 by ohhchongo because: (no reason given)

PLEASE NOTE

This thread is NO LONGER in the Political Mud Pit......

YOU are responsible for your own posts

edit on Thu Mar 23 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
How do you arrive at your conclusion from this video? 🧐πŸ₯΄πŸ’¨
The Earth is much larger then we know or have been told. The mathematical formula for curvature does not work moreover the Moon & Sun seem local, not 93 million miles away. The Moon shadow is only 70 miles wide across the Earth. How can that be? Somehow history change in 1958 with the Artic Treaty because up until that year there were books and maps stating latitude/longitude of the "Firmament". I believe there has even been photos of the "Firmament".
Something is not right. "Question Everything"
πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ohhchongo

Earth is a flat what?

Flat circle? Flat rectangle? Square? Flat squiggly line all around, or an octagon?

And why do you think it has that shape?

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I think its just a joke bc justin trudeau was hating on his beliefs.

pretty sure all them astronauts have undeniable proof that its round and spins.

they get up there and see a disc but cant talk about for the rest of their lives?

and how come if you keep sailing, you'll go around the world to where you started.
edit on CDT02Thu, 23 Mar 2023 02:39:14 -050000000003b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Earth is a flat what?

Flat circle? Flat rectangle? Square? Flat squiggly line all around, or an octagon?

And why do you think it has that shape?

Flat Broke?

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
We here in the South have a notion of flat.
We call folks like that "Flat Out Ignorant" ( usually "flat out stupid" , bit I am a'tryin to play nice")

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I think you should make that an entry in your resume.
At least, there will be one less person in the work force that thinks this way.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
We here in the South have a notion of flat.
We call folks like that "Flat Out Ignorant" ( usually "flat out stupid" , bit I am a'tryin to play nice")

You ain't playing nice bro..
And I have never heard that sayin before.
I highly doubt you are actually from the south.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Haha science did a number on their field with that Covid nonsense. I’m with you OP, I don’t believe anything those science people say these days either. Most likely all done from ISS and moon studios.

Oh and they found the Mars river site. It’s just up in the Artic right here on Earth. They claim it’s the testing site, but the conspiracy theorists are finding mars photos that match landscape at the testing center.
edit on 23-3-2023 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
These folks are dancing around the edge of something that they are not capable of fully understanding so this is what you get..I personally think its the product of in-breeding..bad chromatics..ya know

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Thunderkiss75

I'm with you on this issue.

Infrared long-range photography at 33,000 feet demonstrates that the Rocky Mountains can be seenv plainly, without obstruction, from 300-500 miles away. No amount of bluster & referrals to NASA-affiliated websites & fact-checkers can counter the plain reality of that FACT.

Furthermore, there is abundant photographic evidence even from ground level that Mountain ranges at some 250+ miles can be seen from a fixed vantage point only very slightly elevated, say from the top of a two storey building.

These facts simply would not be possible if we lived on a spinning globe.

NASA, CIA, DOD, Air Force (USA) & various other institutions all have internal documents which claim a flat, non-rotating Earth as the basis for their calculations & observations.

The Panama Canal is over 100 miles long, sharing the same water level throughout its whole length, connecting two oceans (Mediterranean & Red Sea). 100 miles of non-curving water speaks volumes.

When canals & railway lines are laid out, sometimes over 1000+ miles (Argentina, for example) the surveyors NEVER take account of that useless formula for Earth curvature, because if they did so, they would end up digging a hole rather than cutting a channel/ levelling inclines. They themselves have stated in numerous publications that the formula only exists for usage in school textbooks, and is utterly counter-factual during the actual practice of surveying.

The sources for these claims & the photographic/ documentary evidence is difficult to collate as it is routinely scrubbed from the web & equally censored out of the park on social media. However, give me a little time to collate what I have & later this morning I will edit this post to include all the necessary evidence. For the meantime, here's a link to the long-distance photography which in & of itself proves that Earth curvature simply does not exist:

Beyond Horizons - Home of the farthest picture ever taken on Earth

edit on MarchThursday2313CDT04America/Chicago-050058 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Thunderkiss75

I'm with you on this issue.

Infrared long-range photography at 33,000 feet demonstrates that the Rocky Mountains can be seenv plainly, without obstruction, from 300-500 miles away. No amount of bluster & referrals to NASA-affiliated websites & fact-checkers can counter the plain reality of that FACT.

Furthermore, there is abundant photographic evidence even from ground level that Mountain ranges at some 250+ miles can be seen from a fixed vantage point only very slightly elevated, say from the top of a two storey building.

These facts simply would not be possible if we lived on a spinning globe.

NASA, CIA, DOD, Air Force (USA) & various other institutions all have internal documents which claim a flat, non-rotating Earth as the basis for their calculations & observations.

The Panama Canal is over 100 miles long, sharing the same water level throughout its whole length, connecting two oceans (Mediterranean & Red Sea). 100 miles of non-curving water speaks volumes.

When canals & railway lines are laid out, sometimes over 1000+ miles (Argentina, for example) the surveyors NEVER take account of that useless formula for Earth curvature, because if they did so, they would end up digging a hole rather than cutting a channel/ levelling inclines. They themselves have stated in numerous publications that the formula only exists for usage in school textbooks, and is utterly counter-factual during the actual practice of surveying.

The sources for these claims & the photographic/ documentary evidence is difficult to collate as it is routinely scrubbed from the web & equally censored out of the park on social media. However, give me a little time to collate what I have & later this morning I will edit this post to include all the necessary evidence. For the meantime, here's a link to the long-distance photography which in & of itself proves that Earth curvature simply does not exist:

Beyond Horizons - Home of the farthest picture ever taken on Earth

How do you expect anyone to take your "FACTS" seriously, when you state that the Panama canal connects the red sea and the Mediterranean??

And as for the railroad statement, that is one of the stupidest things i have ever read, which is quite some achievement. Why would they need to start digging holes???? Get a toy car and drive it around a football. How many holes did you have to make in the ball to do it? Or does it simply follow the curvature?

This websites motto used to be "deny ignorance". Sadly, it now seems to embrace it

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   

How do you expect anyone to take your "FACTS" seriously, when you state that the Panama canal connects the red sea and the Mediterranean??

And as for the railroad statement, that is one of the stupidest things i have ever read, which is quite some achievement. Why would they need to start digging holes???? Get a toy car and drive it around a football. How many holes did you have to make in the ball to do it? Or does it simply follow the curvature?

This websites motto used to be "deny ignorance". Sadly, it now seems to embrace it

All right, you know something..spill it

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

are there people up there opening and closing the firmament to let the meteors through when they fall to earth ?
how did they open the firmament to let the huge asteroids through that have clear impact craters?
did it smash it all and they had to patch it up ?

(post by jedi_hamster removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Even though I like to keep my belief that the Earth is spherical, mainly because it is way cooler; such as walking up and down the side of the planet like the matrix, and only being glued on by gravity, I would have to conclude, if we were to at least ponder your possibility, than I would have to believe that this planet was built or constructed. The reason that I would say that is that all of the planets around us, when we look at them through a telescope, are round. So, the only way that our planet could be flat, or so different, is if it was manufactured. And the idea of that alone, is mind blowing. So, no I think I am going back to the spherical earth theory, because it is just easier to mentally handle at this stage of my life.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Turdeau is a disgusting SOAB, but the earth is an oblate spheroid, a "globe", as you probably call it.

There are many ways to prove you that the earth is not flat. But probably the most effective one for a person like you would be: travel to Ushuaia, Argentina, be there on December 21st and experience the days with 21hr daylight. Sun sets at midnight and rises at 3am. It's the southest town in the world, and beautiful place to visit. It's known as "the end of the world".

Since Ushuaia would be on the outer edge of your flat "whatever", this extended daylight in the southern hemisphere summer could NEVER take place in any of the ridiculous flat earth models, since it would require the Sun to stay fixed over one of the edges for 21hrs, leaving the rest world in darkness. This situation of 21hr daylight in Ushuaia can ONLY happen because the earth is an oblate spheroid.

P.S.: Ask this question to any of your favourite flat-earth "minds" and watch his/her brain collapse on itself.

edit on 23-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I like your thinking......unfortunately it flew straight over most posters heads.
πŸ˜‚

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I like your thinking......unfortunately it flew straight over most posters heads.
πŸ˜‚

Sometimes sarcasm is totally missed on "hot button" topics here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

some are just too dumb and fragile at the same time to even consider the possibility they may be wrong.

sad, but that's the state of most of humanity, on a much wider range of topics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join