It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Jews and Haughty Italians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The World is merging. Some countries believe they are powerful enough to have a say in that future namely Russia and China.

Leading the charge from the West is the USA and the UK.

However this is not a game of countries, for the leaders no longer represent the will of their people.

Leaders come and go, therefore it is reasonable to assume they are not behind this push as individuals who happen to share the same totalitarian vision of the future and they just happen to be elected to power every single time.

These same leaders also appear to be completely out of touch with their citizens and are destroying their own economies, their country's cultural identities and are actively working to marginalize their main religion. Every sort of debauchery is now a protected endeavor.

One country losing its mind is one thing, but when all of them go crazy in unison you have to ask yourself:

Who is powerful enough to initiate such destructive measures and acting as if they own the place and its people?

Their vision: a merger of state, religion, economy and the destruction of the very diversity they claim to promote.

Who is leading the charge when it comes to this game of Monopoly?

Rothschild & Co is consistently in the top 10 global investment banks for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory by Thompson Reuters by both number and size of deals. In 2018, as with previous years, the firm ranked 1st globally and 1st in Europe by number of completed M&A transactions.

Source

During the Covid19 pandemic, it was Rothschild Inc disguised under the name B4SA (Business for South Africa) that pressured President Ramaphosa to make vaccinations mandatory, connecting them to the vaccines in a time when the wealthiest people in the world saw a meteoric rise in their fortunes while small to medium businesses closed for good.

Who is B4SA?

The Rothschilds are famously known for creating the first international banking network, financing Kings going to war and manipulating the stockmarket by spreading fake news as during the Battle of Waterloo.

They were also heavily involved with the Dutch East India trading company, who created the world's 1st stock exchange.

From their earliest days, global trade in goods and commodities was part of the daily life of the Rothschild businesses. As we approach the festive season with its vibrant colours and rich tastes, we reflect on the trade in exotic spices, dyes and textiles 200 years ago.

Source

Gold and diamonds in South Africa :

The Rothschild bank funded Cecil Rhodes in the development of the British South Africa Company and Leopold de Rothschild (1845–1917) administered Rhodes's estate after his death in 1902 and helped to set up the Rhodes Scholarship scheme at Oxford University.

Source

De Beers Diamonds was of course founded by Cecil John Rhodes.

The numerous accomplishments of this family are too many to be listed, but wherever there was money to be made this family was always involved one way or another.

Wikipedia offers a humble, toned down description of their power:

According to historian Niall Ferguson in 1999, "For most of the nineteenth century, N M Rothschild was part of the biggest bank in the world which dominated the international bond market. For a contemporary equivalent, one has to imagine a merger between Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase & Co. and probably Goldman Sachs too—as well, perhaps, as the International Monetary Fund, given the nineteenth-century Rothschild's role in stabilizing the finances of numerous governments."[9]

Is there another family on the planet with this amount of success with the company still being run by the 7th generation of Rothschilds?

It would only make sense that this mighty family who very likely was behind the meeting at Jekyll Island where a group of men they were on a first name basis with decided the fate of the USA by controlling it through what is known as the Federal Reserve Bank, which is set up in a manner that other banks are its shareholders.

If merging is the name of the game, who would this elitest of bloodline deem suitable to merge with if the only goal they have ever deemed worthy was acquisition of evermore power and wealth?

Baron David René James de Rothschild (French pronunciation: ​[david ʁəne ʒɛms də ʁɔtʃild]; born December 15, 1942) is a French banker and a member of the French branch of the Rothschild family. Since 2018, he is supervisory board chairman of Rothschild & Co and chairman of Rothschild Continuation Holdings, a Swiss holding company.[1]

David Rene Rothschild is the current head of the Rothschild Dynasty.

He is married to Olympia Aldobrandini.

Here follows a brief intro into the House of Aldobrandini.

The House of Aldobrandini is an Italian noble family originally from Florence, where in the Middle Ages they held the most important municipal offices. Now the Aldobrandini are resident in Rome, with close ties to the Vatican.

Titles held in their family range from Pope, Cardinal, Princes and Duke.

The Doria, Pamphilj, Landi and Aldobrandini families have become united through marriage and descent under the simplified surname Doria Pamphilj (which is now extinct since the death of Princess Orietta Doria Pamphlij in 2000). The Aldobrandini family palazzo and its collections of works of art and furnishings is now the Doria Pamphilj Gallery in Rome.

Connections to the Black Nobility, Napoleon and the Rothschilds stretching back in time:

The family name lives on, however, via a branch of the Borghese family, descended from the marriage of Olimpia Aldobrandini with Prince Paolo Borghese in the 17th century. This line is descended from Don Camillo Borghese, Prince Aldobrandini (1816–1902), a leading member of the soi-disant Black Nobility, who in turn was the younger brother of the then Prince Borghese and head of that family. Princess Olimpia Anna Aldobrandini, also a non-lineal descendant of Napoleon on her mother's side, married into the Rothschild family.[1]

Aldobrandini Source

It is reasonable to speculate that the Rothschild family profited from both sides of the war between England and France.

Catholicism is the largest denomination of Christianity, with over 1.3 billion followers worldwide.

What kind of world do we live in where the families with controlling finance and religion in the Western world intermarry?

What kind of function does secret societies serve if not carrying out the wishes of those in power?

Take a look outside your window and tell me what you see.

edit on 22-3-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I am not sure what box to put the Rothschilds in these days. They be somewhat in that Jew culture, they fit with being tight on money. As for just Italians, this thing goes deeper than that and extends through much of Europe.

Link

Now with the CBDC hitting the waves, this is one culture to watch as for which way things fall. Would our housing, roads, electricity and other services be at the standard they are today with out the financial system the way it is? Maybe it would be better, maybe it would be worst?

We are not speaking German so that part of the family got told to shut up. As for what evolves from the economy is up to all of us in some ways. I know us peons ain't going to do much in terms of how the global economy goes. If there are enough of us, maybe some of that common sense will live on.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

CBDC's are the final nail in the coffin for us I believe.

There is nothing more effective in a totalitarian world view when you are able to cut a person off from their money based upon behavior that the government rates on a scale.

We will live in a world of edicts,no more than trained monkeys in an open air circus.

The question becomes how badly do you want that peanut?

Better perform the right tricks.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Apply that same logic to the other.
Now you you understand the issue.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Oops
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   

CBDC's are the final nail in the coffin for us I believe.

The MAD treaty has more dead nails in it. As for where CDBC goes is still hazy territory. Lots of nations doing their own thing at this time. As for how it all links up?

Kinda on the back foot seeing Nigeria and the Caribbean islands take the front to be the first active on this system. Gives that impression that the pirates are in control, for now.

Alantic Council CBDC tracker

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

As for where CDBC goes is still hazy territory.

Supposedly your money will have an expiry date.

Where it goes?

All the way towards their endgame, I believe.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Apocalypse 2:8 These things saith the First and the Last, who was dead, and is alive:
9 I know thy tribulation and thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

"Never judge a book by it's cover-up." - POTUS41, #MengeleEffect

edit on 3222323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Rothschild & Co. bank is puny compared to industry mammoths like JPM and Citi. Either one of those banks could eat Rothschild for breakfast and not even realize it.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I read this and was amazed at how I think you had followed that money right up to the top two tears. And I see the merger with the church and the money. Heck, control those two together, and check mate.

I didn't even realize this was you, Bones, until I had already read. 🤙Spectacular job in the research and execution of it. I think you may have named our public enemy number one(s).

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That may be so, but I believe they have arranged their wealth in such a manner that it is virtually impossible to determine their worth.

I have shown their involvement with advocating for vaccine mandates in South Africa.

They were instrumental in the Balfour Declaration that led to the creation of Israel.

Could anyone from JPM or CITI poke (then) Prince Charles with a finger like that while he stands there like a docile pup?

From the same wiki page as in the OP:

The price of gold was fixed for years, twice daily at 10:30 am and 3:00 pm, in a small room at Rothschild's New Court headquarters on St Swithin's Lane.

And

"It takes a great deal of boldness and a great deal of caution to make a great fortune; and when you have got it, it requires ten times as much wit to keep it" –Nathan Mayer Rothschild

I believe they truly are the best at what they do, regardless of my opinion on them.

I believe they not only had 10 times the wit to keep their fortune but in fact 100 times the wit to arrange it in such a manner so as to create the illusion that they are not as powerful as I think they are.

I have never come across an article speaking to the dwindling of their fortune, and if there is one I'll believe it to be a smokescreen.

Am I to believe they simply lost their appetite for being the most powerful family in the world and decided to tone down their ambitions?

Hiding in plain sight is exactly what I would do if I was in their position, avoiding much of the scrutiny that would otherwise come their way if it were to be known they are worth trillions and the power that wields over mere mortals.

Somebody has to be paid the interest on money borrowed, and they were the first international bankers acting as financier's to European countries.

Unlike most previous court factors, Rothschild managed to bequeath his wealth and established an international banking family through his five sons, who established businesses in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vienna, and Naples.

Let me ask you this.

If you managed to rise to the position of most powerful family in the world, would you announce it or create a myth that enables you to move freely as you pull the levers from behind the curtains?

If you are the face of wealth and power, people would have a visible entity upon which to focus their woes, real or imagined.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Thank you, but this was from Wikipedia and from the Rothschilds website itself.

I don't think there is access to their journals which showcase their true genius and how brilliant they are at what they do.

We'll never know more than a fraction of the how and what of their accomplishments, and how they shaped history up until present day.

There is no other family that has such a history to compare it to,and how it is directly related to how our world was shaped from the 1600's.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Everyone forgets, or doesn't realise, the JFK end game. No matter how powerful, no matter what royal line, a well placed projectile would solve the problem. "Ah" but I here you say "that's only one person", and my reply "a gun has more than one bullet".

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Buy, Nathan Mayer Rothschild is widely thought to have recommended, when there’s blood in the streets – even if the blood is your own.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
That may be so, but I believe they have arranged their wealth in such a manner that it is virtually impossible to determine their worth.

It is a publicly listed and traded company; they file a report every quarter. If they are 'hiding' anything it isn't there as the quarterlies will show revenue from other sources. They are a relatively inconsequential bank in the grand scheme.

edit on 22-3-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Absolutely, I doubt it would be hidden within Rothschild Inc.

That would be impossible.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Absolutely, I doubt it would be hidden within Rothschild Inc.

That would be impossible.

Then why mention the bank? They certainly aren't hiding some vast amount of holdings in a middling financial instutuion.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

They are the number 1 bank when it comes to mergers and acquisitions.

Big companies swallowing up other big companies brings us ever closer to the day when one company owns it all.

And that day is coming.

So they are hardly inconsequential I would say.
edit on 22-3-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The are the number 1 bank when it comes to mergers and acquisitions.

And? M&A gets you a onetime fee and there isn't a tremendous amount of big-ticket mergers happening.

So they are hardly inconsequential I would say.

JPM could fart out Rothschild & Co.'s AUM and not even realize it.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm not talking about profitability in this regard, I'm saying they are playing a big role when it comes to centralizing power.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join