It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I doubt he will last a year if he can actually start this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I always think about Kennedy wanting to destroy the CIA and a few weeks later there is a video of him getting his head blown off in Dallas.. Even though everything Trump says in the following video probably needs to be done and would be accepted by many people..... Like the title says, even with the best security in the world, THEY the deep state will find a way to off him if they cannot stop him from getting reelected in the first place. youtu.be...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
You are absolutely correct - And did you know that Kennedy also said:

"There is a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."

Said seven days before his death.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Certainly those are all things that need to be done.
Liberal heads will explode because all they like to do is screw American citizens.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
And they are doing everything possible to try and keep President Trump from being elected in 2024, they are out of control.
I don't believe we are still living in a democracy, and I do believe Trump will win in the end. I pray he does!

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
He is keep alive because ... the unknown on how the public would react if he is off up. With jb the timing though, sad for me to say this, but its all about timing and america has an anti american in the oval office at the moment

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

No wonder they are afraid of him as he seems to cast light on the shenanigans of the deep state and the stinky sewer of Washington D.C. youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It seems he learned a lot from his first term as president and the mistakes he made of being to trusting and soft on certain people.

These are not promises you can make and then simply forget once you're in.

The internationalists must be going bonkers right now.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I could be wrong, but I believe the reason he was killed was because he stated his intentions to end the Federal Reserve Bank.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I could be wrong, but I believe the reason he was killed was because he stated his intentions to end the Federal Reserve Bank.
Which is the heart of the deep state and the IMC-X, so what's your point?

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

Which is the heart of the deep state and the IMC-X, so what's your point?

I believe my point was an opinion that I stated; what's your point?

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Rel posted this yesterday worth a look at if you haven’t seen it already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Found that the two pictures are genuine so far, note the scar on left cheek near lips.

edit on 21-3-2023 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2023 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Like the title says, even with the best security in the world, THEY the deep state will find a way to off him if they cannot stop him from getting reelected in the first place

Perhaps he knows something we don't so he is proudly and vocally expressing the new growth in his big orange balls.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You could be correct or that was just one of many reasons they wanted him DEAD ! The whole break the CIA into 1000 pieces and let the wind scatter the ashes always seemed like a great come on line for the CIA idiots who think they are in charge !

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

It seems he learned a lot from his first term as president and the mistakes he made of being to trusting and soft on certain people.

These are not promises you can make and then simply forget once you're in.

The internationalists must be going bonkers right now.

Because of the timing, of where we are now, he is unable to follow through. It is either that , or he is controlled opposition. He is very wealthy. Moloch-Baal is the money god.

We are in for a rough ride folks. If there is no pretrib Harpadzo, I expect to be murdered for my commitment to Christ. The Lord is separating the Wheat from the toxic weeds.

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ ”

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Because of the timing, of where we are now, he is unable to follow through. It is either that , or he is controlled opposition.

I have the same sentiment. It's become impossible to trust anyone in politics completely, and some of his decisions made me very wary-actually, quite a few. Mostly the questionable people he chose to trust, but also policies that he didn't follow through on and the waffling and backtracking because of political pressure.

His hands were pretty much tied behind his back the whole time, showing our political system has grown too big and powerful to root out the corruption.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I expect to be murdered for my commitment to Christ. The Lord is separating the Wheat from the toxic weeds.

You being murdered is God's will?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I cant believe we are at a point where all this stuff is well known. Everything hes said about weaponized media/intelligence agencies...all true.

All stuff many of us have been shouting for years (decades?). Hes saying it out loud and running a campaign on it lol.

At what point is it most likely he CANT be killed? Because I agree nobody talks this way and lives to tell about it. Yet here we are.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

There were a bunch of possibles, but the most likely were the combination of his threat to abolish the CIA.

The second biggie was he had already started ending the Vietnam escalation by pulling troops out, and that was the first thing Johnson reversed after Kennedy was murdered.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I expect to be murdered for my commitment to Christ. The Lord is separating the Wheat from the toxic weeds.

You being murdered is God's will?

Thats your gods will, not mine. My God wants me to have everlasting life. And I will.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: RonnieJersey

No wonder they are afraid of him as he seems to cast light on the shenanigans of the deep state and the stinky sewer of Washington D.C. youtu.be...

Thank you for posting that!!
Anyone who sees this video must be compelled to vote for President Trump!
No one can give a speech like this man!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join