It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP lawmakers demand Biden send banned cluster munitions to Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Who knew that several GOP Republicans are now demanding Biden admin to send depleted uranium cluster munitions to Ukraine.

If Ukraine will be using these forbidden depleted uranium cluster munitions they will no doubt be targeting innocent civilians in Eastern Ukraine.
They would be targeting mostly civilian population with these uranium cluster munitions.

GOP lawmakers demand Biden send banned cluster munitions to Ukraine

The kangaroo court the ICC has never charged any American soldiers nor commanders when the American started using the uranium cluster munitions during the NATO Serbian bombing of Belgrade nor during the invasion of Iraq.

Its had being clear that these GOP lawmakers are nothing but than part of the swamp part of a process that would love more conflicts and wars. Should they be able to send cluster munitions to Ukraine Kiev will likely use them agaisnt civilians in Eastern Ukraine.

Its why they are open for NATO countries to send them.

I had being seeing some replies on twitter, not everyone is for this idea.

edit on 21-3-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Stop making things up.

Depleted Uranium munitions are NOT BANNED.

If you think they are then show us proof.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The same Depleted Uranium munitions which caused medical conditions for Iraqis after the war in Iraq..

If anyone had being forbidden nuclear based Depleted Uranium munitions during conflicts.
That would be the good guys UK and US.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The same Depleted Uranium munitions which caused medical conditions for Iraqis after the war in Iraq..

Which ARE NOT BANNED.

Stop telling bullcrap;.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Forbidden weapons.
Either way.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Forbidden weapons.
Either way.

No they are not forbidden.

Stop making crap up.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If Russians don't want to be hit with depleted uranium munitions, there is an easy answer.

Piss off out of Ukraine.

Fixed it for you.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When are you going to demand Putin stop using them ? Or is it ok for Russia, just not anyone else ?

usun.usmission.gov...#:~:text=We%20h ave%20seen,body%20stands%20for.

We have seen videos of Russian forces moving exceptionally lethal weaponry into Ukraine, which has no place on the battlefield. That includes cluster munitions and vacuum bombs – which are banned* under the Geneva Convention. We all have seen the 40-mile-long lethal convoy charging toward Kyiv. President Putin continues to escalate – putting Russia’s nuclear forces on high alert, threatening to invade Finland and Sweden. At every step of the war, Russia has betrayed the United Nations. Russia’s actions go against everything this body stands for.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I dont care if your ideas are at odds with mine, I just truly wish your English was better. Like, way, way better. Half of your threads are unintelligible because one has to bend over backwards to see what you mean.

Did you ever think of typing in google translate and then pasting the result?
I think that would come out better, to be honest.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Reprehensible.
Abhorrent.

Just proves that Zelensky wants to conduct ethnic cleansing in Russian-majority parts of Ukraine.
Azov are Nazis, so no one should be surprised.

edit on 21-3-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Man, you spend as much time talking crap about GOP now as you do about the Democrats.

You just hate all Americans, huh?

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Russia is now on the cusp of a successful takeover of Ukraine: www.americanthinker.com...

It was so strange seeing Vladimir Putin walking around inside Ukraine a few days ago, talking to citizens, like he owned the country.

Now, I understand why.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Man, you spend as much time talking crap about GOP now as you do about the Democrats.

You just hate all Americans, huh?

I don't think it's a case of vNex92 hating all Americans.

Regardless of any of our opinions, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu was asked whether the delivery of such weapons meant that the world had come one step closer to nuclear conflict, and he replied:

- "Here we can only say one thing: There are not that many steps. A step has been passed. There are fewer and fewer of them", he said, according to Interfax.

WE ARE MOVING TOWARDS NUCLEAR CONFLICT !!!
In 1962, both Russia and the US had the good sense of moving AWAY from Nuclear Armageddon

Likewise, we need to take a step back.
Best move now would be a ceasefire, Korean-war style.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Russia is now on the cusp of a successful takeover of Ukraine:

Bullcrap; MSM says Ukraine is beating the pants off Russia. Russia is out of soldiers, equipment, money and their entire economy is about to collapse!

What's that you say? Accuse the other side of what you are doing? We're winning the war, that's what we're doing! We fighting for right and might and justice to make the entire world a safer place!

Oh-oh. In 2020:

Lies, I tell you! Ukraine never had biolabs developing dangerous pathogens! The MSM told me so!

Oops....2022

Biden's right hand man?

In a tit-for-tat no matter which side you're on you are supporting corruption at the expense of working class citizens world-wide.

[karenkingston.substack.com...]
edit on 200000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Stop making things up.

If you think they are then show us proof.

We're not even sending them. The UK is.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

They would be targeting mostly civilian population with these uranium cluster munitions.

Do you have any proof for this, or is this thread just blatant propaganda?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Do you have any proof for this, or is this thread just blatant propaganda

Ah yes some who defend NATO/US and their conflicts.

Remember Iraqi war?
Are you saying those lovely ammunition of mass destruction will be just used on Russian/Eastern Ukrainian forces?

US fired depleted uranium at civilian areas in 2003 Iraq war, report finds

Do you have any proof for this

For the past 8/9 years Kiev had being bombing cities in Eastern Ukraine targeting large areas of civilians.

edit on 22-3-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Timber13

The UK would be likely sending them but only because they got approval from US to do so.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I don't think it's a case of vNex92 hating all Americans.

First i had being accused of being "Assad Supporter" for not wanting a regime change/intervention in Syria now its hating Americans.

Because i am not supporting corrupt Ukrainian gov. If only some on here had actually knew this conflict in Ukraine is far dangerous than just a simple "West vs East"

In America you have crazes running the gov.
That want to destroy Russia as a civilization and unfortunately they had being very local/open in the past about this.

The American polticans dont even care about the Ukrainian as they dont even care about their own people.

Just look at the Ohio disaster chemical recently.

All nothing but forgotten and ignored.
While the Media keeps pushing for a dangerous escalation in Ukraine that will have serve consequences.

edit on 22-3-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Why would we need US approval to do anything?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join