It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kirby needs preisdent Xi,because he is running out of ammunition? Ukraine burning ammunition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
When it comes to the war in Ukraine, the propaganda had being quite if not embarrassing for the US war hawks and war machine.
John Kirby

Had being leading that line.
For seven months the US propaganda machine had being using the "Russians are running out of ammunition"

As some had pointed its amusing that Kriby had called out relationship between Russia and China "marriage of convenience"
How is that any different from US using Germany?

Ukraine is the one running out of ammunition EU pushes for a billion to produce ammo for Ukraine
Seems to be the opposite with Ukraine running out of ammunition and with the EU promises to produce more ammunition for 12 months this year.

John Kirby needs preisdent Xi,because he is running out of ammunition

Ukraine is burning through ammunition faster than the US and NATO can produce it. Inside the Pentagon's plan to close the gap
CNN even admitted it that Ukraine is burning through ammunition faster than the US and NATO can produce it.

Than you have John Kirby saying that Putin has 'aggressively' tried to make China his ally because Russia is running out of ammo in Ukraine? if that were true.

Ukraine wouldn't be burning ammunition faster than NATO countries could produce it.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Boroness Goldie, Minister of State for Defence of United Kingdom, on March 20, 2023:

‘Alongside our granting of a squadron of Challenger 2 main battle tanks to Ukraine, we will be providing ammunition including armour piercing rounds which contain depleted uranium. Such rounds are highly effective in defeating modern tanks and armoured vehicles.‘

[strangesounds.org...]

One thing that doesn't get any coverage is the birth defects depleted uranium causes. In my mind, I don't see a whole lot of difference than using mustard gas, knowing the harm to innocents it does.

Russia has previously warned it would regard the use of depleted uranium in Ukraine as a ‘dirty bomb.’

Our 'esteemed' leaders sit in their ivory towers and ruin the lives of innocent civilians for generations to come because they are determined to 'win' BAMN.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Correct should NATO countries whatever UK or not issue Ukraine depleted uranium shelling to Ukraine that would be one tactical mistake.
It would show that NATO/US are in desperation clearly. Otherwise why would you want anyone on your side to be provided an ammunition that had being known to cause medical issues?

Our 'esteemed' leaders sit in their ivory towers

Our leaders and polticans like Sen Graham who pushes for all the crazies in the conflict in Ukraine are also sitting quite comfy in their gated communities.

Hoping simply Russia would just pack up its bags and leave Ukraine. Without US and its Deep State facing any consequences.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Big difference between burning and burning through ammo.

From the sounds of it, they're burning through ammo. Also sounds like the bullets can all be accounted for. You just have to remove them from the many, many dead Russian soldiers. Are you still proud of your country when there are no more men to seed the next generation of bullet catchers for Putin or what ever mobster takes his place? Your women will cry while they take on husbands of liberators when there are no more men to fight.

No fear! Putin will wipe out the world when he runs out of people to die by his bloody hand. I'm guessing that's the plan. You guys sure talk about nukes over in Russia a lot lately.

Though I'm curious. What "nuclear" weapon is the west using in Ukraine right now? Putin mentioned it when he was hot about the depleted uranium munitions the UK is sending. Though he didn't say what it was but he pointed out that the west was already doing something "nuclear", which was his bargaining chip to retaliate with nukes.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Timber13

You just have to remove them from the many, many dead Russian soldiers. Are you still proud of your country when there are no more men to seed the next generation of bullet catchers for Putin or what ever mobster takes his place? Your women will cry while they take on husbands of liberators when there are no more men to fight.

The lament of the salty bard. It must really suck being so 'righteous'.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The demand for artillery shells, other munitions and ammunition is not a new development. Those logistical pressures first appeared in Word War One and reflected the developments in industrialised warfare. Yet those events didn't occur overnight and are traced back to the American Civil War.

Also, both Russia and Ukraine face the exact logistical-related issues. Curiously, in shades of the American Civil War, the Russians in Ukraine heavily depended on railways for logistical purposes. So despite all the technological advancements since the 1860s, some things remain the same.

But Ukraine's military leaders have a firm grasp of manoeuvre warfare, as demonstrated by their 2022 Kharkiv counteroffensive. Yet Putin and Russian military commanders are committed to a present-day Verdun-type battle. Nor are Putin and his cronies troubled by how sending conscripts into the meat grinder is an act of mass homicide.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

You just have to remove them from the many, many dead Russian soldiers. Are you still proud of your country when there are no more men to seed the next generation of bullet catchers for Putin or what ever mobster takes his place? Your women will cry while they take on husbands of liberators when there are no more men to fight.

The lament of the salty bard. It must really suck being so 'righteous'.

Did I touch a nerve or something? I'm not sure where your "salty" label comes from. I'm just pointing out the obvious. You seem to be under the impression that Russia bothers me for some reason. That hardly has anything to do with being "righteous" so I wonder what hole you pulled that out of.

Come to think of it, this really sounds like you're the one with the issue, here.

I will admit... it's definitely poetic. You probably missed that too.
edit on CDT3503bAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Mar 2023 13:35:06 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Otherwise why would you want anyone on your side to be provided an ammunition that had being known to cause medical issues?

Do you mean like medical issues that Ukranian civilians have had, when they have been blown up in their own homes ?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I will admit... it's definitely poetic.

Hello.

You probably missed that too.

For sure. Regale us with more epic tales of 'Your women will cry while they take on husbands of liberators when there are no more men to fight.'

edit on 22-3-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   
John Kirby is such a ❄

top topics

join