It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dehli Earthquake , information is low

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Looks like we had a good size earthquake near Dehli some say 6.8 some say 6.5

It seems to me were having much more large quakes near larger cities lately i could be wrong

[url=https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/earthquake-in-delhi-live-news-strong-earthquake-tremors-felt-in-delhi-ncr/liveblog/98842807.cms]Link[/u rl]

Strong tremors jolted parts of north India, including Delhi-NCR, on Tuesday night as an earthquake of magnitude 6.6 struck the Hindu Kush region in Afghanistan. Panic-stricken people rushed out of buildings as the earthquake struck around 10.20 pm and was also felt in Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan.

Calls regarding tilted buildings and cracks appearing in buildings were received from Jamia Nagar, Kalkaji and Shahdara areas. Fire services teams have been sent to these areas after which it will be ascertained as to what has happened exactly: Delhi Fire Services

Feel free to update with whatever I havent!

Big prayers for all involved

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It seems the quake was centered in Afghanistan and felt as far away as Delhi.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Maybe the Taliban accidentally touched off a pile of ordinance we left behind.a reply to: nugget1

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The USGS is pretty reliable and they have it at a 6.5. LINK

It's a common area for earthquakes. The map linked to here shows the historical earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
It seems to me were having much more large quakes near larger cities lately i could be wrong

Perhaps all those spare tunnel boring machines are finalising their links to the underground systems for the future race to observe things from below.

Like Disney, but everywhere.

Maybe Disney was a prototype for TPTB and Walt was instrumental in setting the system up but obsolete after the whole movie and park system was completed.

Or perhaps this is just a tremor and earthquake.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Big one for sure!

top topics

join