It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant!!! A must watch video!!! Fauci gets a great lesson by an ordinary citizen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Just brilliant. Fauci left speechless hearing the truth from an awake citizen.

‘If you’re having to pay people to get vaccinated something ain’t right’

Spot on. We’re dealing with the greatest public health fraud we will ever witness in our lifetime.

Take a look at a video that has surfaced recently and has attracted over 10 million million views. It has been re-tweeted by Dr Malhotra and is a must watch!!!

Fauci and his companions, including DC Mayor Muriel Bowser, are going from door to door promoting the mRNA products and trying to convince ordinary citizens to get the jab. In this occasion they are under a huge surprise!!!

They are under the impression that everyone is either naive or stupid regardless of their background and education.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I love how Fauci runs away at the end - the truth is too much to handle!

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I love how Fauci runs away at the end - the truth is too much to handle!

They actually believe that everyone or let's most people are either naive or stupid. They must have thought let's go to a poor neighborhood and it would be easy to convince them and if they are a little resistant we will start appealing to emotions and if this doesn't work we will play the fear card.

Then Fauci runs away with his companions...

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They're using it to flush out and smear non compliant anti-vaxxers. Can we confirm these "complainers" are real and not paid ????? ☠️😁

It's a political ruse. Fauci already was exposed for lying ☠️😁

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I guess "they" thought people could be bought off pretty easily. Sadly, I'm sure there was no shortage of dummies who lined up for these wonderful "gifts".

Free Tacos!

Free Beer!

Not just one, but TWO DOUGHNUTS!

Let's not forget the kiddies!

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Whole thing looks staged ☠️😁

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Whole thing looks staged ☠️😁

You mean the video? It doesn't look staged to me. It must have been an older video that has surfaced now.
edit on 21-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
He runs away with his millions in tax payer funded security team.

He was hired by the DoD to oversee the bioweapons program for the last 20 years since he did such a good job destroying people with AIDs.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
He runs away with his millions in tax payer funded security team.

He was hired by the DoD to oversee the bioweapons program for the last 20 years since he did such a good job destroying people with AIDs.

Giving them AZT which has killed a large number of people, mostly male homosexuals back in the 80s, blaming the syndrome. The most toxic chemotherapy ever, AZT, was given to male homosexuals and others who tested 'positive' for HIV. On the basis of this 'diagnosis' they received chemotherapy indefinitely and most of them died as expected with or without the virus.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I guess "they" thought people could be bought off pretty easily. Sadly, I'm sure there was no shortage of dummies who lined up for these wonderful "gifts".

Free Tacos!

Free Beer!

Not just one, but TWO DOUGHNUTS!

Let's not forget the kiddies!

Yes this is true!

They thought it's an easy task which turned out not to be true. But there was plenty of supply who did fall in their traps.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm a little perplexed by it myself, seeing that I believe it's part of a documentary and I am fairly sure plenty of people have already spoken out against the vaccine? Also someone pointed out it's from 2021. If it is real, that's a real American hero speaking before we are all censored permanently. Nicely done sir! a reply to: xuenchen

edit on 21-3-2023 by rebsmarie because: update

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
NM
edit on 21/3/2023 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebsmarie
I'm a little perplexed by it myself, seeing that I believe it's part of a documentary and I am fairly sure plenty of people have already spoken out against the vaccine? Also someone pointed out it's from 2021. If it is real, that's a real American hero speaking before we are all censored permanently. Nicely done sir! a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, it seems to be an older video that has surfaced recently. The point is that Fauci and his companions didn't get their message through and they were not very convincing

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I had a stroke and all I got was this lousy tshirt.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Free more vaxxxines while you’re on your field trip to the hospital. Don’t get much better than free and vaxxxines. And free doughnuts.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Free more vaxxxines while you’re on your field trip to the hospital. Don’t get much better than free and vaxxxines. And free doughnuts.

The idea you get a reward after you have been "vaccinated' is just beyond belief. I heard a few weeks ago they were offering burgers if you decided to get the shots. I don't know whether it's true or not.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Kaiju666

The idea you get a reward after you have been "vaccinated' is just beyond belief. I heard a few weeks ago they were offering burgers if you decided to get the shots. I don't know whether it's true or not.

In all likelihood, true. I remember when it first started everywhere was offering everything. Bribes were aplenty. Sadly, one of the reasons my wife got it was because her work was giving a Mr.Franklin to do so. I was ‘forced’ to to keep my job. Thank god thus far it seems I have been able to talk her out of boosters. And I’m standing my ground when it comes to our children.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

That clip from twitter is on this video report.....and there is more ordinary citizens being coaxed and giving their opinions on their doorstep.

The video will tell you who made the video and why.

edit on 24-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

join