It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Plan Bank Run to Protest His Arrest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: carewemust

In your Fox article it no where states he's "rethinking". The grand jury will convene tomorrow and he's likely to be indicted. At that point they will work with him to come in probably next week.

I know this might be shocking to you, but Donald lied again when he posted he would be arrested on Tuesday. You do know he's found lying to his base works. They get all riled up, proclaim their love, he thinks a mob may get him out of it, and his ego gets fed.

There is a Wednesday witness. Unless the Grand Jury is suffering from Anti-Trump mental illness, they will deliberate a day or two after the Wednesday witness.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

That very same question can be asked of you.
But we all know your answer....
Carry on with the typical trumpta4d whataboutism.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

They have already found Trump guilty.

There is no justice in this country any longer.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: xuenchen

The msm said "could" and "may". We all knew when the grand jury was going to be seated this week.

Trump did not say "may" or "could" and immediately jumped to "protest!" "Take our nation back!" And sending fundraising emails.

"IF" is the biggest word in the dictionary 😎

Trump did say based on illegal leaks 😎

read the thread op on that topic 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

If you don't know that there is already intent to nationalize the banks, that is your first problem. Knowing that they will try to pin it on conservatives is just another January 6th.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
3 years ago I found it odd when I went to certain stores they did not have 'change'. They would tell you that they could not take cash. In America. Nationwide Stores not local mom and pop. Now, I have had issues where they did not have enough paper money either.

A run on the banks? go for it..,there is no money.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

Supporters of former President Donald Trump are calling for nonviolent forms of protest in anticipation of his arrest, suggesting a national bank run instead of a traditional demonstration.

Link

This could make the banking situation worse, maybe even crash it.

Will You withdraw any money if this happens? I just might.
Yes , it is always sound to destabilise your own country for a psychopath ego maniac ?
Your cheese slid off your cracker mate !

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They have already found Trump guilty.

There is no justice in this country any longer.

I'm guessing you're not coming to the Trump prison party?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

WCGW???
(What Could Go Wrong?)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Ahhhhh, MSN . . . lol Those jokers have zero credibility in my book. I am sure a few people just might do something like that wo don't understand that it wold only work against them in the end, although, liberal extremists may do it to make it look like the story is real . . .

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There is at best guess about 1/10 of the ones and zeros the computers say is out there in actual bills. Elon Musk would have a hard time fully cashing out.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm sure the $8,648 total would be crippling.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Time to pull out my 48 dollars and change. Screw those bankers!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This sounds made up. Trump supporters are not the rioters the msm, rinos and democrats make them out to be. Nobody's buying this bull#. People who plan on voting for Trump want to save our country.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I know this might be shocking to you, but Donald lied again when he posted he would be arrested on Tuesday. You do know he's found lying to his base works. They get all riled up, proclaim their love, he thinks a mob may get him out of it, and his ego gets fed.

a reply to: frogs453
Trump "Set up" Braggs' , the msm, rinos and democrats. Trump capitalized in many ways and has put the witch hunt indictment in jeopardy. This is the type of thinking we need in the White house.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tebus
I am not sure if they thought that plan through. Further pressure on the banking system would only hurt themselves along with every other average person.

You mean we can hurt the democrats, the ones who checked that box just by removing our money?

Needs more GAS! accelerant...

Have you met my little friend? say hello to my little friend

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Causing disruption like this will hurt Donald Trump as well as the general public. There can be only peaceful protest if that happens, but it will probably not be necessary.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join