It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Plan Bank Run to Protest His Arrest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: ATruGod

Isn't inciting a bank run a felony?

If it is, we're going to need MAGA prisons!

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-making a prison shank-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Planned False Flag to blame MAGA Trump ☠️😁

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Who would they file charges against ? If I draw money out, does that mean I'm a Trump supporter or just that I needed some cash ? They can't charge Trump, he said protest, he didn't say start a run on the banks.

Of course the Communist Left will twist it in to being his fault, but don't they for everything ?

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Who would they file charges against ?

I'm not sure if anyone here has been following the Silicon Valley Bank scandal & how Peter Thiel and a bunch of his Venture Capital buddies were messaging each other before SHTF to pull money out but it's exactly what I'm referring to. Any tangible record of folks inciting others to make a run on the bank may be under the gun (and probably should be TBH)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

Trump Supporters Plan Bank Run

Link

This could make the banking situation worse, maybe even crash it.

Reconsider the source ... Apparently it's left-wing operation thats behind this

according to the George Washington Initiative (GWI), an organization dedicated to combating disinformation.

George Washington Initiative -Facebook

George Washington Initiative - Twitter

edit on 21-3-2023 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I'd much prefer to see folks close their bank accounts and transfer all funds to member owned credit unions. Then continue banking with their credit union forevermore.

These days pretty much everyone can find a credit union they can join.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Think of the perks ! Orange jump suit, free spray tan and combover with each conviction !

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

In theory, it's a nice idea, but most banks usually have limited cash on hand

Exactly. If I want to take out anything over $5k, I have to make an appointment 3 days in advance.

There won’t be a run on anything.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
A few million folks sending emails or calling could really put a twist in their panties.

The Manhattan DAs email and number are only a Google away.

.....just sayin'

You'll note - that Bragg or his office haven't denied the story. They must have heard the rumor the same as everybody else. What does that say about the "rumor?"

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Risky, for sure.
But with announcement and to watch'em scramble ...
Sounds also super fun.

...I'm kind of loving it.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Since this is nothing more than Banana Republic politics, then I am all for it.

It is non violent.

Non-violent protests are the last things the left want to see from us.

trump's call for protest hasn't really caught on yet. besides, he hasn't even been arrested, so why protest it? is this a new form of protest? pre-protest? and wich ones left? what does it even mean? left. the political left is basically meaningless in america as in europe. there is a tendency of the political center (in europe) to take up leftist views especially on social issues, that's true but that applies to conservatives, times have just changed. at the same time extremists seem to be on the rise again, especially christian radicals but also outright racist hate preachers are gathering many followers around them. many of them seem to copy radical islam. troubled times.

the world needs reasonable leaders. no sociopaths. no aggressors and hypercapitalists. no wars before all things. our security is based on alliances. alliances that act together against an aggressor and thus protect each other.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It's a trap. Not real 'Trump supporters' are saying this.
Obviouslly they want us to do a bank run, and cause a domino effect collapse, so they can 'save the day' with CBDC .
They could then also , as a 'bonus', blame 'Trump supporters'

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: DAVID64
A few million folks sending emails or calling could really put a twist in their panties.

The Manhattan DAs email and number are only a Google away.

.....just sayin'

You'll note - that Bragg or his office haven't denied the story. They must have heard the rumor the same as everybody else. What does that say about the "rumor?"

I'm wondering the same thing. Democrats have been ahead of the game since Obama was placed in office, outside of a surprise upset in 2016. They've doubled down since then, so why are they knowingly pushing Trump to the top?

I don't think portraying Trump as a martyr by MSM is accidental.....they're either calling conservatives to arms, or setting us all up for something still outside the scope of my comprehension....or both.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

It's already trashed.

Not electing Ron Paul in 2008 just assured that it would never get fixed.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

It's a trap. Not real 'Trump supporters' are saying this.
Obviouslly they want us to do a bank run, and cause a domino effect collapse, so they can 'save the day' with CBDC .
They could then also , as a 'bonus', blame 'Trump supporters'

"we should set a trap for the trump supporters and pretend that we ourselves are trump supporters and that we will organize a bank run so that in the end a bank will go bankrupt."
mister x, president of the left

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Infantile, but not unexpected.
Another Trumper tantrum.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Isn't inciting a bank run a felony?

Not in my state.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Infantile, but not unexpected.
Another Trumper tantrum.

Tantrum? If you say so.
One thing for sure, conservative tantrums are a lot less firey than a liberal tantrums.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Breaking news: FBI calls in bomb threat! 🙃

youtu.be...

edit on 11031131pm312023Tue, 21 Mar 2023 16:11:24 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Since this is nothing more than Banana Republic politics, then I am all for it.

It is non violent.

I'll bite. Is it REALLY Trump supporters saying this? I mean it's not like we have a roster or ID cards.

good way for the democrats to also cover their tracks as the economy keeps going down hill and more bank runs continue. then they get to blame trump for it. not that they wouldn't blame him anyways, but this would nicely tie it to him and his domestic white supremacists supporters.

edit on 11331America/ChicagoTue, 21 Mar 2023 16:11:28 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join