It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Live on Youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Christian community, Pastors4Trump.com, will host President Trump Live on Youtube 03.202023 at 19:15.

Roger Stone, General Flynn, and others are on now.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
mysteriously, President Trump's audio was cut!!

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

The audio was cut between 18 minute break.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
WOW, YOUTUBE KILLED THE FEED!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It was an act of God.

(post by BernnieJGato removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So, was there any sound for Trump ?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
WOW, YOUTUBE KILLED THE FEED!!!

The mass media/govt/big tech establishment f**ked around with his audio!?
Oh my god in heaven. I am so shocked.

This is a great illustration of how Trump's narcissism continues to screw him over. He should've understood the situation, known the capabilities of his enemy - made damn sure that it was streamed live not just on YT, but on Rumble, BitChute, Oddysee, Twitter (if possible), and anywhere and everywhere else.

But noo! I can imagine it: "I am the forty-fifth President of the United States of America. I'm a great President; so great, one of the greatest ever, nobody would dare interrupt my words to the people."

I can imagine his people telling him in 2020: "Sir, I wouldn't say this unless I was sure - this doctor fauci is playing you, he's involved with China, and lying through his teeth. I think you should fire him right away." ...But in his first meeting w fauci Trump had a good feeling about him, so he never ever ever second-guesses himself - just rides it into the ground, like Slim Pickens.

And I write this as a Trump supporter - I've voted for him twice, and I probably will in 2024. But goddammit, KNOW YOUR OWN BLIND SPOTS!

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Bahaha!!

Its obvious what happened if you listened to it 😂😂

They cut his feed to try and save him 😂

After they asked him to pick a prayer, he didnt know any so hes asking his people "I dont know pick any of them" you can hear is around the 1830 mark 😂😂

They cut him because he cluldnt mute his mic and was saying stuff that was damaging to his own image.

Thank you for posting that, its hillarious

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Bahaha!!

Its obvious what happened if you listened to it 😂😂

They cut his feed to try and save him 😂

After they asked him to pick a prayer, he didnt know any so hes asking his people "I dont know pick any of them" you can hear is around the 1830 mark 😂😂

They cut him because he cluldnt mute his mic and was saying stuff that was damaging to his own image.

there is a german word for it: götterdämmerung.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway

It was an act of God.

It was an act of terror. Another example of the left’s oppression of free speech. They think the first amendment is to be manipulated only for the use of liberal’s.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: ussmidway

It was an act of God.

It was an act of terror. Another example of the left’s oppression of free speech. They think the first amendment is to be manipulated only for the use of liberal’s.

It is not a left right thing.

I don't know exactly what happened, but as I have been trying to warn for decades. The internet is controlled, and by extension so are we.

If TPTB does not want you to see or hear something, you won't.

That includes the system, and why it is corrupt. They control the vertical. They control the horizontal.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
They saved his dumb a$$. He had a whole lot of nothing to say and I'm sure he's grateful that they cut the feed. geez. the guy's not a public speaker's buttcrack. I understand that some of you admire his political prowess but I'd be letting this example of your beloved Trump's orating abilities go through to the keeper...

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Guess what? I listened to it.

Trump started speaking at about 16:49, and almost immediately there were some obvious audio issues, some echoing and/or feedback, that apparently he didn't notice right away, or he just kept talking while someone started trying to fix it.

Then at about 17:30 Trump finished what he was saying and the Pastor started talking. About 6 seconds later - well before the Pastor said anything about asking Trump for a prayer - is when you hear what sounds like someone starting to mess with a microphone pinned to the lapel. Then twice, at about 17:41 and again at 17:45 you can hear someone say something that sounds very much like 'Fix it!', then the mic noises continue.

Then, it was at about 17:50/51 when the Pastor asked Trump what was the specific prayer that he would like. After that it was just more of the same audio issues, silence mixed in with a few times of the audio being disabled/enabled (it goes completely silent when disabled) and maybe a couple of taps on the mic to test the response, so, obviously someone is trying to fix the audio issues.

Then at 18:21 you hear Trump clearly say 'They can't hear that', then 2 seconds later (at about 18:23) it goes completely silent. then comes back on at about 18:46 and you clearly hear someone say 'Now', then Trump answering 'But I can't hear them', then it goes silent again at about 18:51, comes on for a few seconds then off again at about 19:04, then at about 19:29 you hear someone say 'ok' then silence again until at 19:43, Trump starts speaking clearly and obviously the audio issues with respect to his side are resolved, but now there are issues on the Pastors side, and at 20:43/44, you can clearly hear Trumps exasperation when he says 'uh-uhh', then it goes silent on his end again for good, obviously he was very frustrated.

Now, shall I tell you what is obvious? I know you don't, and that your TDS will not allow you to see reality, but I'll say it anyway...

What is obvious is that yet again, someone who 'cluldnt' even spell 'hillarious' correctly is expressing their TDS by lying about something that happened involving President Trump.

Some people just can't help themselves, and I 'cluldnt' even begin to tell you how 'hillarious' your response would be if it wasn't so pathetic.

Personally, I doubt that it was any great conspiracy, I think it was most likely technical cluelessness on the part of the Pastors technical team.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

And I write this as a Trump supporter - I've voted for him twice, and I probably will in 2024. But goddammit, KNOW YOUR OWN BLIND SPOTS!

I'm noticing quite a few posts that start along the "I'm a Trump supporter" lines then starts to bash the bejesus out of him.

Seems to run parallel to the desperation the dems are exhibiting.

Strange..

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Classic tactic. "I voted for... But not this time because of (talking point/attack issue)." Generic and lazy.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
First they Feed back Just his audio.
then cut him.
Put that youtub site as enemy.

Yes that site!

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

then cut him.

Here is why

Natasha Owens - Trump Won