It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macron upped the pension age by decree

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Apparently, with Paris on fire the chaos continues, he didn't get the votes in parliament so he raised the French pension age by decree, well you have to get the money from somewhere to pay off the cronies.I feel his days are growing short. Along with this, all the WEF puppets seem to be doing is causing chaos and misery. Which no doubt they have an answer for. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
They are all following their play book for sure.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
First Martial Law in France, then the USA and then Canada and will spread to South America. Just my hunch.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There will be a vote of no confidence now. That happened 100 or 150 times meanwhile in the french history and was successful only once.

What i don´t get is why do these anti-human beings feel so safe? I mean, if i would make millions of people so angry that they at least want to hang me then at one point i would have to reconsider my actions. Do they forget that they are trapped here on earth with us people who have enough of the BS of these criminal megalomaniacs?

Are they aliens and know that they can be beamed back up to their mothership immediately when SHTF?

Where is the terrorism/fight for freedom (for one side it´s this, for the other side that) that allegedly was problem Nr1 the last decades but not one of the criminal anti-humans was attacked by those terrorists but only us peasants. If i remember terrorism back in the 1970´s-1980´s, i remember how these terrorists hunted corrupt and criminal politicians, greedy banksters, war profiteering industrial, fascists etc. But never their fellow citizen.

Why do they, how can they feel still so safe, these fascists in suits and ties? Is it simple delusions of grandeur or what is going on here?
Cheers

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
It's just French politics. Nothing to panic about!

The French are not comfortable unless one part of their society is having a riot.

If it's not farmers burning lorries with Welsh sheep, or a trawlerman blockading a port because a seagull ate his hat, or immigrants burning cars because the streets of Marseille are not paved with gold. Now we have people complaining that they have to retire later than their grandparents did. Macron's just trying to get something done.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
"Now we have people complaining that they have to retire later than their grandparents did."

Do you know why they still don´t don´t have to retire later than their grandpaernts did?

Because they take their anger to the streets and are not as stupid and obedient as the populations in the rest of the western, wealth neglected nations. Look at Germany, next is that they want to have us working until we are 70 years old, simply because the germans are too obedient to any Führer, no matter now much harm this "leadership" will bring to the population. Idiocracy at it´s finest!

As a German i have to say that i am proud about our french neighbors, the population there, the fellow citizens. They didn`t lose their balls a long time ago like we did here. Ok, they had their revolution and know it works and how it works, at least for a while after the revolution. And they don´t forget that fact!

No, not they french people are wrong "only because they are uncomfortable without a riot", those who DON`T do what my french neighbors do are wrong in my eyes.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The French are not comfortable unless one part of their society is having a riot.

If it's not farmers burning lorries with Welsh sheep, or a trawlerman blockading a port because a seagull ate his hat, or immigrants burning cars because the streets of Marseille are not paved with gold. Now we have people complaining that they have to retire later than their grandparents did. Macron's just trying to get something done.

and when the idea you are floating is so wildly unpopular with the people, a vote is the wrong way to do things, doing it be decree and telling the people to "suck it up" is always the right choice. If he would have added "buttercup" it may have angered a few. But piss on those cry babies, amirite.
edit on 20-3-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
They feel safe because they've got the police doing their bidding, "following orders". The same as everywhere else in the world when the police follow orders they are moving against the population but they don't realise, or don't want to, that their families are in that population.
This happened in the 1980s in the uk under a certain woman prime minister, the police WERE her private army.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The problem that French politicians have been trying to deal with for many years is the colossal cost of the State. I would love to retire at 60, with a generous State pension, but need to recognise that someone has to pay to support me.

The kick-back in France is the loss of these lucrative privileges. Now, I am not suggesting France becomes like the US where there are very few State privileges and protections, but currently they are out-of-step with peer-level countries, and unsustainable / unaffordable.

Anyway, my original point was that the French are always protesting about one thing, or another. It's a national past-time. It does not signal the end of the World, or that a revolution is nigh.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

They pay way more taxes than we here in Canada do and the pension was included with that.

DAMN RIGHT they want what was f'n promised!!!

Good for them!!!

Not to mention they've been protesting for over 6 months and MSM hasn't said a peep. The pensions were just what broke the camels back.

Enough with these tyrants!!!

Vive le libertέ!!!

Get the guillotines!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Meanwhile in Britain the age is proposed to extended to 68
and nobody does anything, and we have the cheek to call the french soft or surrender monkeys
they will riot over the changes as they are an affront to citizens
even worse still the average life expectancy of a Scotsman falls below the retirement age
and most likely the pensions will all be stolen by gov before we all reach retirement age
we are ruled by dirty rotten thieving bastards

edit on 20-3-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

What i don´t get is why do these anti-human beings feel so safe?

Because they have a plan for humanity, which seems to include making all of the citizens in western countries so angry that they revolt en masse.

In hindsight, the MSM harping about Trump ruling as a dictator seems quite humorous compared to todays 'leaders'. They're slowly squeezing the life out of people.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This is what happens when you live in a system wheee you have to rely on government to take care of you.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm not any kind of expert on French law, but raising the retirement age doesn't sound like the kind of major emergency that would justify this kind of authoritarian decree. I think Macron just screwed himself, and one way or another he'll be forced out of office soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Social security is a real problem.
It was built around a model that needs ever increased numbers of working age people. Those numbers are decreasing leaving the funds well below what's needed.

Basically kicking the can down the road.

Changes will have to be made or it will collapse

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
It's been said numerous times before, but it needs to be said: Social Security is structured like a classic Ponzi scheme. The new recruits pay the guys on top, expecting that eventually they'll be the guys on top receiving the money. What always happens with Ponzi schemes is that eventually they grow too big, get too many mouths to feed, and can't recruit enough new people (and their money) to keep the scheme going. Then they collapse, leaving everyone screwed, except for the guys at the very beginning -- who are usually gone by this point.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
Meanwhile in Britain the age is proposed to extended to 68
and nobody does anything, and we have the cheek to call the french soft or surrender monkeys
they will riot over the changes as they are an affront to citizens
even worse still the average life expectancy of a Scotsman falls below the retirement age
and most likely the pensions will all be stolen by gov before we all reach retirement age
we are ruled by dirty rotten thieving bastards

Receiving the State pension in the UK is currently 66.

There is a difference between pension arrangements in France and the UK. In the UK, there are occupational pensions and support for individuals to resolve a personal pension, as well as, and in addition to, the State pension. Apples and Oranges.

The life expectancy of Scots is 77 to 81. Under the nationalist government, life expectancy has fallen, but that's another discussion.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Ummm...I know...right...just ask those farmers who protested in the Netherlands...

Majority stakeholders in their government now with a 15 seat win in the upper house of the Dutch parliament...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

ahh im confusing life expectancy of Glaswegian males not the entire country
my mistake

the SNP are just as #e as the rest
but I never mentioned them specifically
thanks for bringing them into the conversation for no reason

democracy is a lie , its all just an illusion to keep us in check.

edit on 20-3-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...I know...right...just ask those farmers who protested in the Netherlands...

Majority stakeholders in their government now with a 15 seat win in the upper house of the Dutch parliament...

YouSir

They ended up winning 17 seats

top topics

<<   2 >>

join