It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aligning incentives: Protect the Second Amendment and end foreign entanglements forever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The war against the Second Amendment shows no sign of slowing down, and little to no appetite exists for Congress to act to safeguard the rights that safeguard all Americans. Is there a brave person in Congress who would dare kill two birds with one stone? How? Tie all funding of foreign lethal military aid to only those arms which are available to be lawfully held by US Citizens in the most restrictive states. You want to send a shipment of California compliant featureless rifles with tool-release-only 10 round magazines to Ukraine? Sure, go nuts! Anything else is a hard nope, punishable by time in a GEO Group or CoreCivic Brand Federal prison. Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit
The war against the Second Amendment shows no sign of slowing down, and little to no appetite exists for Congress to act to safeguard the rights that safeguard all Americans. Is there a brave person in Congress who would dare kill two birds with one stone? How? Tie all funding of foreign lethal military aid to only those arms which are available to be lawfully held by US Citizens in the most restrictive states. You want to send a shipment of California compliant featureless rifles with tool-release-only 10 round magazines to Ukraine? Sure, go nuts! Anything else is a hard nope, punishable by time in a GEO Group or CoreCivic Brand Federal prison. Thoughts?

Fix yout thread mate.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Which company has deeper pockets with which to fund lobbyists, Smith & Wesson, or Lockheed/Martin?

Follow the money and you'll find the legislation.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

100% agree.

" the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

infringe:
/inˈfrinj/
verb
- actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.).
- act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.

Democrats have UNDERMINED the 2nd Amendment and continue to do so, clearly violating the law for years, the US CONSTITUTION of all things.

The time is long past for them to be charged for this undermining and spend time in PRISON.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Do you want to know the future? The near future too? Do you really?

I can tell you the future in past tense.

It didn't happen the way you want it too. I feel like you, and I accept the future and do let it hurt me too much. It does hurt though. According to Mathew 24, these things have to happen.

Please read Matthew 24 Brother. The answer is there in plain view.

From shortly after the beginning, this world has been all about money. Its about harvesting time from the masses. Time equals money. and we are all living on borrowed time. There is no way to pay back what is supposedly owed to elites, and that is part of their plan. You were born into the last pretribulation era.

These boots are on my feet right now. Wanna see? Im not packing the 50 mag at the moment, but I do have an Eagle claw in my pocket.

Stand firm. Stand up for truth, and justice. Let them come for me. I will go to prison for my Lord, I will stand for others too, Stand strong! Stand tall! Dont let anyone tke away your rights as a law-abiding citizen.

Choose your God, and hold on tight. There is a tsunami about to wash over us all.

edit on 20-3-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

No. As usual the "well" thought out line of reasoning will once more be "The time is not right" and "The next time, we'll get them for sure!" so that business as usual will continue as usual. As it usually does.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

Fix yout thread mate.

How about this? Does this help you?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"The WAR against the 2nd Amendment.."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice 1a. Here's 2a.

2a won.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid
"The WAR against the 2nd Amendment.."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice 1a. Here's 2a.

2a won.

Words are far more dangerous than guns, but you can't get rid of the first amendment until you've removed the second.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAAAA
Aha haha ha... heh.
Death.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

No. As usual the "well" thought out line of reasoning will once more be "The time is not right" and "The next time, we'll get them for sure!" so that business as usual will continue as usual. As it usually does.

You're behind the curve.

Within seven years, probably two now. Apathy is tyranny's best friend.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
I think that was the point or at least I hope it was. Lol

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
I think that was the point or at least I hope it was. Lol

Sorry bro, I misread the context.

My bad.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:37 PM